#Heisenbeans Genetics

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I grew the Chem D cut for a good 6 years if not more. (then Conni's Lem Chem..which was very similar but yielded 2X as much) Was hooked bad on the taste of that cut for years...LOL.....and it dominated every cross I laid it on. I don;t see GMO as being much different from the exposures I've had so far. I'd love for my mind to be changed though......so I will grow em and see if something else is in there of note that rears it's head.

Either way...many thanks.
Was your chem D on the squat bushy side? My experience with the D was more indica than the 91 or the 4. My gmo is tall and lanky, way more sativa dom in appearance than the shorter stockier D. Both have that rank terp profile, can’t deny the relation with those terps. I grew the 4 S1s from dr greenthumb before I had any experience with the D. Had some 4’s outside that had a few seeds and the only male close was a 2 pounder from kiwi seeds, I selected a male and bx’d back to the S1 mom. Grew 9 girls inside off those bx1’s and one had that rank smell and was the only one I didn’t clone because the smell was actually gross and I figured at the time I had got a seed off something else mixed in with my bx1 seeds. She ended up being the best smoke and definitely wasn’t a seed off something else. After some research I realized I had pulled that d trait out of the 4’s offspring. After that I ordered 3 chem D offerings from Hemp Depot, ISP chem D bx3 and two others from some lesser known breeders, but I fell in love with the D after that, best chem in my opinion.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

She was pretty stocky but would still bush nicely. I was running hydro/Under Current systems then for the most part. Verigated leaves would often show on about 1/2 of the crop. After 9 weeks you'd see sterile nanners.

Never ran any of the other cuts to compare. The cut I got was gifted from a guy in Western Colorado who thought it had too much of a "bug spray kinda thing" goin on. I was like "Yum...bug spray". LOL. Loved that cut but after years of smoking it I noticed it takes a heavier toll (or did in me) on the lungs.

The Clearwater cross with the GMO in it ("Bittersweet") was a bit stretchy....and I gotta admit..only one made it to the finish. 1 didn't germ..the other was a severe mutant. Shoulda let her go..but at the time I was cramped for space and was using my usual hard line on culling/etc.

Looking forward to see what these Heisen offerings will do.