#Heisenbeans Genetics

Glossybudz

Super Active Member

Rocman91

Sour D Fein
Those 315s are commercial hoods and you should really have hung as high up as you possibly can. Yield will increase with lights higher as you have multiple sources anyway.
Nah 18 inches is my sweet spot but I agree some people like more height. And to the other person I like the texture of coco Tek but I'm sure theirs other brands as good or better. Heisen appreciate the advice for the clone box ...I'll raise it up alittle .

V3n0M

Super Active Member
Bought a bunch of beans last year.. Did a run with G Moozy that turned out great.. Just got some Topanga Wedding seedlings going.
So these seeds have been the quickest to germinate i have ever done personally.. 10hrs in water and they had a half inch tail already. Put them in those peat pellets and the next day they were 3" tall.. Crazy fast.. Anyone else have this kinda growth so quickly?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Bought a bunch of beans last year.. Did a run with G Moozy that turned out great.. Just got some Topanga Wedding seedlings going.
So these seeds have been the quickest to germinate i have ever done personally.. 10hrs in water and they had a half inch tail already. Put them in those peat pellets and the next day they were 3" tall.. Crazy fast.. Anyone else have this kinda growth so quickly?
If a two day old seedling is 3” tall, I would say your light isn’t intense enough and it’s stretching to try and get more light.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
When is the bridezilla drop? We talking weeks or months?????
It was postponed. I'm making a very very small supply of them. Talking 1 plant and I'm sure gu will put them on backorder as they will be shipping out sometime around aug 1 Maybe we can give everyone here the first go on them. Some shit came up so I scaled it back to reversing 1 glue and using the 1 cake I had to make those seeds. I'll prob keep a couple packs for myself like I do everything else. I also have 1 stardawg corey for the dubstep. Will also be a super short supply.