Gallery for UGC -2.0

Big Perm

Budtender
UGC20 Tracker thanks to @DesertPlants
Please do not post in this thread unless you are a current player in the competition.

This thread is for the photos/videos posted by the players in the competition.

THIS THREAD IS FOR PICTURES/VIDEOS ONLY!!!

ALL pics/vids must have your player # in the pic/vid in physical form. If you fucked up and failed on the first day, you lost your number, so make one up. All new numbers must be circled. Video updates must have # shown for each different day of the grow in the vid.

Discussion will remain in the original competition page.

You can talk about and explain the pictures/videos you are posting in the post with the pictures. All other discussion is to be on the original thread.
If you want to discuss a photo or a post, link the post# or quote it over on the original thread.

Do not talk about other players or their pics/vids in this thread when posting your photos or in videos!
Posts not meeting all of the posting requirements will be deleted
There is no editing in this thread. You just think there is...

After the competition ends this will also be the place for the players to cast their votes on the winners.

This is designed to try to organize the chaos a little.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ladies and gentlemen! I am dropping three mystery seeds (regs) gifted by @J.James. This is a strain he thought I would like, but is withholding the name out of spite because he knows I have OCD.

Little does he know - I love it all :ROFLMAO:
IMG_6577.JPG
The three seeds on the left (trust me, it's 3) are not part of the competition. Just running them at the same time.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Entrant Gwheels #100
Strain. Greenpoint Seeds Topanga Canyon.
Method. Clones

Eventually i will select 1 of the clones and grow it in a 3 gallon root pouch sack with a 50 50 ish mix of canna coco coir and perlite in a bubbling flood and drain system.

I intend to scrog a 32 x 32 inch tent powered by a Timber 2VL in 3500K (2 veros X 100 watts each). Lighting will be changed to 3k boards with UV IR and far reds for late flower.

MOM Topanga Canyon in an 8 inch rockwool cube at day 65 in veg (MATURE)
DSCF4914.JPG
Clones
DSCF4919.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: GCG

GCG

Dinosaur
Soaking 2 Putang fem seeds from Mass Medical Strains - Putang (Tangie x Star Pupil)
Roots Organic original soil with a combination of nutes, beneficials and a few additives that I like.
My space is just under 4 x 4 and is covered by a 480 R-spec qb and a Nanolux 315.
15859265929198675296765897164415.jpg

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I’m pumped been bopping around all day. E9125424-0AB6-4400-BD43-A7FAE5E0FF6F.gif
27 of the seeds will be going indoors under franky (my homemade quantum board light 4 132 hlg 3000k and 4 132 hlg 4000k boards) and two single ended 1000 watt hps lights. the space will be 15 x 5 area. The rest I will be bringing to the great out doors. 81495CDB-5A89-426D-8A87-E8172945092C.jpeg613EC0AC-1AB2-40CA-BCE3-07526BBB6F9B.jpeg0821FC69-1F99-4477-97CA-211338793DFC.jpegBE1BA5B8-0BBD-4D31-A561-CB8D43BD2118.jpegC4F1BA2C-1D57-4297-9623-BA86CBF5276A.jpeg35C10C60-9F8F-4D65-AB40-F54DC50E1DDB.jpeg26B017C5-4FC4-488E-9CB2-3026333CA648.jpeg9967C847-9B5C-4D65-8382-EE017ECAE1B6.jpegF9DAD237-B5FD-4B1A-9756-F2BFA96F2BC1.jpeg

baldmountain

Super Active Member
2 Bubba Cough x Dragon Stash from Dragon Flame Genetics

seeds.jpg

Into a wet paper towel tomorrow, then Coast of Maine Bar harbor Blend organic soil with a little Great White Mycorrhizae to start. Once it gets going they will get transplanted into an even mix of Bar Harbor Blend and lobster compost with some perlite. I'm not sure if they are going in a 1 or 3 gallon pot. (I have limited space so they may go in a 1 gal pot until they show their sex and the girls get a 3 gal pot.) If they look hungry before they finish they'll get some Fox Farm Big Bloom and/or Tiger Bloom, but otherwise I'll just let the soil do it's thing. For light I'll be using a DIY LED bulb light I made (see "The Christmas Tent grow journal for a picture) and a small Mars Hydro blurple light. (I hope it is okay if I add a better light during the grow. These lights aren't really enough for the space I have.) As far as technique goes, I don't think I am going to top the plants, just low stress training. But mostly I'm going to try and not kill them before they finish making something smokable.

That's the general plan.

If they are both males I'll try and make some seeds with the pollen.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
J.James #221

Again, A Big Thank You to @Big Perm for having this competition and @Heisenbeans for giving us all a space to gather and share our grow. A ton of knowledge is about to unfold, most of the time from some of the most unlikely of people. Good Luck and Happy Growing to all the contestants and sidelines growers.

I will be entering the competition with a few goals in mind.

The First is to - Fill a 2 x 4 Gorilla Grow Tent with top quality buds and completely harvest the space in 18 weeks.
The Second is to - Do this with little to no use of synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, remembering the health of my crop comes first
The Third and Final goal is to - Be as efficient as I can be – financially and environmentally

With these goals in mind, I will be running

🥖🥖🥖 🥖🥖🥖 6 BAGUETTES from a.jpg

(Paris OG "Clone-Only" x Offwhite OG)
Offwhite OG = (Ghost OG x (Ghost OG x Creme Brulee)

I will be looking for the best 3 female plants out of these 6 seeds to flower and will Cull the males.

I will start my grow by soaking my seeds for 24 hours in RO water.

P4020915.JPG P4020916.JPG

I will update every week with details of the grow until harvest.