#Heisenbeans Genetics

Keyown1

Super Active Member
You ever meet a guy who no matter how much you try to tell them the right way of doing things, they always have to do it their way. Smdh, I'm that guy, and my dumbass just got bit in the ass behind it. So I don't net or stake my plants. I plant them so close together they usually hold each other up. Well I am running these tiny floraflex pots for the first time and Coco for the first time and long story short pots dried out a little too much and plants fell over too top heavy. Then to add insult to injury I go to stand my fat ass on my tray to try and pick them up and break a hole straight through the bottom of it. Moral of the story if you know that something is the right way to do things do it or risk getting burned. Now I got to scramble and try to find some yo-yos or something to hold these plants up that still have at least 4 more weeks to go and replace the tray for the plants next to them that have at 6 more weeks to go.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
You ever meet a guy who no matter how much you try to tell them the right way of doing things, they always have to do it their way. Smdh, I'm that guy, and my dumbass just got bit in the ass behind it. So I don't net or stake my plants. I plant them so close together they usually hold each other up. Well I am running these tiny floraflex pots for the first time and Coco for the first time and long story short pots dried out a little too much and plants fell over too top heavy. Then to add insult to injury I go to stand my fat ass on my tray to try and pick them up and break a hole straight through the bottom of it. Moral of the story if you know that something is the right way to do things do it or risk getting burned. Now I got to scramble and try to find some yo-yos or something to hold these plants up that still have at least 4 more weeks to go and replace the tray for the plants next to them that have at 6 more weeks to go.
Don't sweat it most of us men do the same thing, live and learn. Bet it never happens again 😁

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
We always remember the lessons learned from personal experience good and bad, I got lazy growing in core grow, had slightly small container and tried to get away with not staking, the result was the same, at lights on there she was laying on her side! Forge ahead my friend lesson learned.....

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
We always remember the lessons learned from personal experience good and bad, I got lazy growing in core grow, had slightly small container and tried to get away with not staking, the result was the same, at lights on there she was laying on her side! Forge ahead my friend lesson learned.....
Same here. Got lazy and tried to run them without the scrog or staking. Never again

1 of my double cookie plants broke itself in half from the weight during flowering Prolly coulda saved it but i said the hell with it and froze the whole plant for live

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Sounds a lot like me. Welcome to the kev club 😚👌💨