#Heisenbeans Genetics

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
The first ones to wilt, will be the males almost every time. Their root system is much shallower in the grow medium. Let them dry out and you will see the males dropping out one by one. Females can go till there is almost no moisture left.
This is true for the most part, occasionally you get females that will drink faster than the males and could trick you if you’re cullin them before they show preflowers.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Do people even know what the fuck they are writing? Seeds in your plants but you have no clue where the pollen is coming from. Your chopping seeded plants that have no visible pollen sacks. As far as we can tell there could be a male in veg somewhere. If those are seeded than the bodhi plants are seeded also so where did the pollen come from? Fukin bro science strikes again. My plants have seeds in them so they are bad. And this is why I hate that thread. Noobs pop up out of no where with half ass info. Shit show never ends.
Screenshot_20200405-173541_Samsung Internet.jpg

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Do people even know what the fuck they are writing? Seeds in your plants but you have no clue where the pollen is coming from. Your chopping seeded plants that have no visible pollen sacks. As far as we can tell there could be a male in veg somewhere. If those are seeded than the bodhi plants are seeded also so where did the pollen come from? Fukin bro science strikes again. My plants have seeds in them so they are bad. And this is why I hate that thread. Noobs pop up out of no where with half ass info. Shit show never ends.
View attachment 55309
That's a sign of really poor airflow lol.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
View attachment 55309
Lolol fucking idiots.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 55309
I was gonna tell dude those plants dont look healthy but fuck it. Either way no wonder do has seeds. I'm sure even that bodhi is throwing pollen, lol.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This is true for the most part, occasionally you get females that will drink faster than the males and could trick you if you’re cullin them before they show preflowers.
I keep an eye on the root systems, always flipping the container and plopping the roots out and looking for the deep rooted plants. Benefits the plants by allowing air pruning. You can tell fairly easy. You will definitely have exceptions though. Just split them up and see for yourself how accurate it is. You can raise your female ratio and "cull" the males sooner.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
this one video is going to extremely help me with my grows such simple things that I never knew and was never taught. How did I overlook the mature plant thing. I have plants right now that just started to pop hairs and I’m just starting week four with the rest and was like what the fuck is up with these not budding yet. How have I had this many grows but not understood the whole seed /clone when to start counting from. I guess maybe I always grew from clone to clone to clone and since I found this sight started fucking with beans. I think I’m going to switch to your nutrients you use too. It looks so much easier than the 700 bottles of advanced nutrients I got. I need to build a setup to auto feed my plants also. I think I seen one of those videos in the past you made but haven’t had the time to do it. I’ve been growing for a while but just haven’t been on no forums and pretty much learned what I know from very few people that dont seem to know 1/4 as much as the people on these forums and I never talked with anyone cause of the whole weed is bad in the eyes of the law issue. Which they are easing up on now so here I am lol. Thank you so much for taking the time to teach us life long noobs.
I got a question for ya. Those plants looked pretty filled in and not much room for light to reach down did you have to defoliate them at all already? Or will you be defoliating them throughout the flowering cycle at all? There’s so many different opinions on that topic it seems. And both sides make very good points and produce so who’s right? I see some strip every dam fan leaf off and others nothing at all. So I seem to play it down the middle I strip any fan leafs covering bud sights but leave the rest

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
this one video is going to extremely help me with my grows such simple things that I never knew and was never taught. How did I overlook the mature plant thing. I have plants right now that just started to pop hairs and I’m just starting week four with the rest and was like what the fuck is up with these not budding yet. How have I had this many grows but not understood the whole seed /clone when to start counting from. I guess maybe I always grew from clone to clone to clone and since I found this sight started fucking with beans. I think I’m going to switch to your nutrients you use too. It looks so much easier than the 700 bottles of advanced nutrients I got. I need to build a setup to auto feed my plants also. I think I seen one of those videos in the past you made but haven’t had the time to do it. I’ve been growing for a while but just haven’t been on no forums and pretty much learned what I know from very few people that dont seem to know 1/4 as much as the people on these forums and I never talked with anyone cause of the whole weed is bad in the eyes of the law issue. Which they are easing up on now so here I am lol. Thank you so much for taking the time to teach us life long noobs.
I got a question for ya. Those plants looked pretty filled in and not much room for light to reach down did you have to defoliate them at all already? Or will you be defoliating them throughout the flowering cycle at all? There’s so many different opinions on that topic it seems. And both sides make very good points and produce so who’s right? I see some strip every dam fan leaf off and others nothing at all. So I seem to play it down the middle I strip any fan leafs covering bud sights but leave the rest
They were all folded over to fill in the canopy. They will stretch now and become less leafy. You wanna keep your nodes above ground zero. I dont defoliate because I just dont have the time. I just had to hand pollinate 106 plants in 3 days, and stake and tie them all up. Also maintain clones, up pot clones and take care of the moms. A lot to keep me busy.

Next reg drop.

20200405_202223.jpg

Fems

20200404_210807.jpg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
20200404_005939.jpg
Topanga Canyon S1.
All 3 heisenbeans strains i got going have strong fragrances that oozed on my fingers when i super cropped the tops. When i squished this top , omg it gave off a raunchy og, raw onion kinda , body order, kinda godness. Lol .Very strong and a different kinda og than ive smelt b4. 👍. Gonna let veg another week maybe then flip em. Cant wait to see how they all turn out.