#Heisenbeans Genetics

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Good growth rate on these two crosses. Snapped a stem in half and taped it...she’s fine lol. I have one lagger...should I complain about here about how punch made the whole pack bad because of one seed? 😂

more excited about the topangas a though, we’ll see how they go. @Heisenbeans got any pictures of your fp? I’m looking for a cereal leaning pheno in the pebble punch.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This Adub s1 is frosty as fuck, and it has the smallest hairs I have ever seen on a plant. It's been a pretty easy grow so far. She is the heaviest feeding plant I have ever had but doesn't seem too picky.View attachment 55389View attachment 55387View attachment 55388
Here comes the fade!! A very jice plant to grow indeed! I just dropped some A dub x (mac1 x Apple alien warp) I'm stoked to see go! My A dub was the most potent ive ever grown and the mac cross the densest and stickiest. So I'm stoked.
Also oil slick , shoreline sour diesel, and heisen bastids. From other breeders that are supposed to finish quick indicas for outie are L.A. Affie. Thanks @Heathenraider . and black domina
ATTACH=full]55395[/ATTACH]
And a little subcool super soil
0404202058.jpg
Nice to see some Topanga S1's running!!!!!!!
Also running Topanga. Will keep the thread posted.
I have had a couple setbacks. Like environment , roommates making threats so I had to pinch em in the face, I'm not usually that guy but this is a real pos. He is a heroin, crack, methadone, alcoholic that keeps trying to come around. I dont think he will anymore.
I don't do what I do for money. I do it to save money actually. I smoke alot. Amd when this shit happens I go nuts.
Like, I see red. I'm someone else. I retract back to my younger more beligerent days.
I dont need this drama. I'm just trying to smoke. This growbro shit is tough. Partners suck. Somebody always gets butthurt.
Other than some inconceivable defoliation. Not my doing. And some supercropping gone awry. I lost a couple tops on the Topanga's. I tried to bend em and growbro the amateur saw em bent over and lopped em off. I advised next time to tape em up.
Some timer issues. I think we finally got it sorted out, then the temp rises. Aye aye aye this is a never-ending story. Each grow has a story...

Attachments

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Banana Orange Daquiri nearing chop week. We’re exactly 13 days out. More pics of all six are plants from the single pack I grew coming soon. All are sticky, frosty and are vigorous. Smells are ranging from floral fruit and gas to artificial grape and fresh orange juice/zest.

032D825C-59EF-4A5D-A5F4-C239DC597DBC.jpeg
9446A87A-DFCC-456B-B8B2-BCAA9D9D0BC6.jpeg

Have the Stardawg F2 going as well, 3 females from the pack made the cut for flower. Here is a sneak peek...
41D394A0-9E7A-4505-866E-98C2B6BC4FD1.jpeg

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Here comes the fade!! A very jice plant to grow indeed! I just dropped some A dub x (mac1 x Apple alien warp) I'm stoked to see go! My A dub was the most potent ive ever grown and the mac cross the densest and stickiest. So I'm stoked.
Also oil slick , shoreline sour diesel, and heisen bastids. From other breeders that are supposed to finish quick indicas for outie are L.A. Affie. Thanks @Heathenraider . and black domina
ATTACH=full]55395[/ATTACH]
And a little subcool super soil
View attachment 55396

Also running Topanga. Will keep the thread posted.
I have had a couple setbacks. Like environment , roommates making threats so I had to pinch em in the face, I'm not usually that guy but this is a real pos. He is a heroin, crack, methadone, alcoholic that keeps trying to come around. I dont think he will anymore.
I don't do what I do for money. I do it to save money actually. I smoke alot. Amd when this shit happens I go nuts.
Like, I see red. I'm someone else. I retract back to my younger more beligerent days.
I dont need this drama. I'm just trying to smoke. This growbro shit is tough. Partners suck. Somebody always gets butthurt.
Other than some inconceivable defoliation. Not my doing. And some supercropping gone awry. I lost a couple tops on the Topanga's. I tried to bend em and growbro the amateur saw em bent over and lopped em off. I advised next time to tape em up.
Some timer issues. I think we finally got it sorted out, then the temp rises. Aye aye aye this is a never-ending story. Each grow has a story...
Yeah, fuck a growbro. Can't ever trust anyone, it took me 2 years until I even told my brother that I grew, and he is the only person that knows, and the only person I trust. Too risky...

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Bad ass shit right there
Thank u Mr H ! When i recieved the packs from u and seen you wrote on the label that these was Rare, i just hadta try em out. Kinda neat to have somthing that everyone dont allready have..
So far the Stardawg x Corey's seem to be indica leaners. Wide fingerd leaves, short nodial spacing, short squat plants. Easy to train and they didnt mind the fim / topn/ supercropping.
But keep doing your thing dude, and i do like the videos uve been posting here lately! 🔥👍✌

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
So far the Stardawg x Corey's seem to be indica leaners. Wide fingerd leaves, short nodial spacing, short squat plants. Easy to train and they didnt mind the fim / topn/ supercropping.
But keep doing your thing dude, and i do like the videos uve been posting here lately! 🔥👍✌
Is the Greenpoint Stardawg F2 Corey Cut x Kate Upton cut male?

Big Perm

Budtender
Reminds me of a funny story. I'm good at telling stories (on my podcasts, wednesdays at 9pm Central time, 1am Eastern. currently down in observance of the social distancing). Anyway, this one time a noob pollinated his ENTIRE crop, and tried blaming it on the breeder, haha. I know, right?