#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I am going to have to up pot at least
5 of the veg moms to 10 or 15 gal fabric pot and more 707. The tiny roots have absorbed every bit of spCe between the soil there is no loose soil. That means it’s time to take final cuts and flower all 15 scrogged moms. I m at 18/6 I’ll be dropping to 12/12 or something close soon and change my feed water to flower bloom mix.
The vegetable garden loves those left over Rez clean out feed watering 🌱🥰🥰🌱

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That range is funny, it’s like...you can chop at 7, but it’s finished 9-10. People treat most strains like that from what I see 😂
Most people dont know what day to start counting. Just because they flip to 12 and plant still isn't sexually mature dont mean shit. From seed it starts when you see sex parts after flip. From clone it starts the day you flip. Simple as that. I've had plants from seed take 5 weeks to show a pistol after being flipped for 2 weeks.
Every plant I use to make seeds takes 10 weeks from flip. 3 weeks to pollinate and 7 weeks to finish the seeds. At 10 weeks some plants are Finished and some are just right as far as flower maturity.
Purple punch finishes in 8 weeks from flip every time.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Most people dont know what day to start counting. Just because they flip to 12 and plant still isn't sexually mature dont mean shit. From seed it starts when you see sex parts after flip. From clone it starts the day you flip. Simple as that. I've had plants from seed take 5 weeks to show a pistol after being flipped for 2 weeks.
Every plant I use to make seeds takes 10 weeks from flip. 3 weeks to pollinate and 7 weeks to finish the seeds. At 10 weeks some plants are Finished and some are just right as far as flower maturity.
Purple punch finishes in 8 weeks from flip every time.
I was talking more about people chopping plants way too early, lol. My plants tend to be mature when I flip them. I read something recently that made sense to me. Start counting at 12/12 regardless because it’s the closest thing to a base there is as far as counting flower time. Everyones environment is different and, as you stated, lots of people flip before their plants are mature, but at least counting from first day 12/12 everyone starts at the same place. Also as far as where this counts most I think is breeder claimed time frame for flower. I’m hoping most breeders are using mature plants so this would also give the most consistent results in most cases. Ime mostly new guys starting flower day count up to two week after flip. Outside is different because of the gradual light change room season to season, but indoor most go from 18/6 or 24/0 to 12/12 overnight.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been vegging them until maturity for the last 45 to 60 days. It also makes a tremendous difference in the plants structure and bud production...

She was showing about 10% amber...i could have gone longer but it smokes very well and is sedative an stupefying with no racy effect.

The other seed is on day 50 and she will go longer. I count the day after i put them in bloom (11/13)

The tent is on 12 12 (the other punch)

I will take that one until its a lot of amber just to see if i got the minerals to smoke a 1 1/4 raw paper 5/8 in diameter.. I almost tapped out with the 49 day one but powered through..then i watched something for 2 hours i think...

I will give it a go.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was talking more about people chopping plants way too early, lol. My plants tend to be mature when I flip them. I read something recently that made sense to me. Start counting at 12/12 regardless because it’s the closest thing to a base there is as far as counting flower time. Everyones environment is different and, as you stated, lots of people flip before their plants are mature, but at least counting from first day 12/12 everyone starts at the same place. Also as far as where this counts most I think is breeder claimed time frame for flower. I’m hoping most breeders are using mature plants so this would also give the most consistent results in most cases. Ime mostly new guys starting flower day count up to two week after flip. Outside is different because of the gradual light change room season to season, but indoor most go from 18/6 or 24/0 to 12/12 overnight.
But if you start counting 12 on an immature plant she will finish a week or two later than the second time you run from clone. Seed plants have to be started when they show sex parts and are flipped. Otherwise if you started a plant under 12 as soon as seeds pop they will take 14 weeks regardless. That wont be a 14 week plant. I cant understand what is so difficult to understand simple plant anatomy. A female WILL not flower unless she is sexually mature. 12 12 does not force a female to mature.it only initiates the process of slowing down inter node spacing and increasing ethylene to make more flowers.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
But if you start counting 12 on an immature plant she will finish a week or two later than the second time you run from clone. Seed plants have to be started when they show sex parts and are flipped. Otherwise if you started a plant under 12 as soon as seeds pop they will take 14 weeks regardless. That wont be a 14 week plant. I cant understand what is so difficult to understand simple plant anatomy. A female WILL not flower unless she is sexually mature. 12 12 does not force a female to mature.it only initiates the process of slowing down inter node spacing and increasing ethylene to make more flowers.
My post covers most of this. The point of why I hope breeders are using mature plants for their claimed flowering times. If you are flowering immature plants you really have no idea how long they take, it’s sort of just a guess based on when you first saw signs of gender, which is most likely not the same day the plant reached sexual maturity lol.

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
You'll can sleep on these purple punch crosses if you want to lol.

View attachment 55084
I thought my purple canyon was a runt until I switched to flower she over doubled in size and on a side not you should do more late flower YouTube videos of your strains I enjoy watching them and I’m prolly not the only one!