#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Naw all seeds ordered from heisenbeans will come with a free pack till I get tired of doing it. Greenpoint fems are kind of a one off project for me so those seeds wont be available anywhere but greenpoint.
The bridezillas and alien crosses I will most likely keep over there. They are power houses IMO and once the preorders are gone out I'll be working on more crosses I have been wanting to do.
Freebies will go out here as soon as the preorders are all sent out. I have a giant list of shit to get done so once I get to a point I can see straight I'll start sending out freebies and doing thread giveaways
Man You are a really good Dude H, The fucking truth.

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
Lookn good @Heisenbeans sucks GPS is staining your name right outta gate. Gu is fuck boy. And a piece of shit. But I understand why you went through him. Jus sucks your name is known through a liar thief and down right bitch ass made fukn punk. God I'd love to see Gus punk ass face out in public. I swear id beat that fuckn thief to within an inch of his life.
Kindda leaves a foul taste in my mouth! Well I guess it is all about the $$$$$$$ lol

D

Deleted member 60

Well I guess it is all about the $$$$$$$ lol
As if most folks here aren't running a >cash/for profit/makin' bank is the only reason I do what I do< operation themselves? Why shouldn't Heisen make $$$ for his time/effort/investment? Many of the 220+ folks here will certainly pony up a bit...but to make it worthy/an ongoing entity he needs a wider audience. Anyone who has owned a business knows that exposure is key/directly related to success/profit. Not sure why it matters who the players are if the wares are fire. Gonna be interesting to see how things play out.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Please more info I just orders packs off gu are you saying waste of time to run them? I bought off Heisen also but was kinda pumped to pay 27 for a pack of Texas butter??? I also have a Eagle Scout any good or waste of space? Give us more info on him lying or being a thief.. im late to the party
Do me a solid and make a seperate thread for greenpoint related stuff. I dont wanna clutter this thread with GPS bashing

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Please more info I just orders packs off gu are you saying waste of time to run them? I bought off Heisen also but was kinda pumped to pay 27 for a pack of Texas butter??? I also have a Eagle Scout any good or waste of space? Give us more info on him lying or being a thief.. im late to the party
Texas butter is worth running I ran it and found great plants

Attachments

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
As if most folks here aren't running a >cash/for profit/makin' bank is the only reason I do what I do< operation themselves? Why shouldn't Heisen make $$$ for his time/effort/investment? Many of the 220+ folks here will certainly pony up a bit...but to make it worthy/an ongoing entity he needs a wider audience. Anyone who has owned a business knows that exposure is key/directly related to success/profit. Not sure why it matters who the players are if the wares are fire. Gonna be interesting to see how things play out.
It doesn't. Each to their own . Just woulda liked to see him stand on his own. Gu s1 fiasco , fuckery and thievery ...Heisen's Greenpoint plant urination irrigation .. Gu's banner flying high above Heisenbeans gear..mmmmm I'm a tad confused lol. Just thought he woulda done fine on his own without the affiliation . H is a stand up guy . Kindda sour is all just my 2 cents

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
Sure ..so is eagle scout .I like it . For me it's not about the plants but more to do with business practices and affiliation. I'll shut up now !2018-01-30 17.41.27.jpg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
1 ghost og hanging in there. The bro I'm doing my grow at is learning so a few hiccups haven't stioped us thoughView attachment 2850View attachment 2850
How do They look for 4 weeks from seed in ffof? I just started a gh flora series , calmag, silica regiment @1/2 recommended dosage.
I did this same schedule with coco and it worked great. With the fox farms I waited until now to add any nutes.
The hiccups were, too cold at night - 50 degrees, and not enough light in thw beginning.
Today I bumped up the mh 1000w to 75% , with a 4 inch hydrofarm intake fan. This week I will uppot to 3 gallon plastic planters with catch trays.
I am keeping thia simple and clean for my friend. This is an experiment to establish a good stash for the both of us headed into the outdoor season. That way we dont have to rely on our outdoor being complete success.
In this. 4x4 twnt I have 3 amnesia auto (25%the, supposedly) and I may move them out of the tent when the temp around here warms up in late May.
So being that the others in the tent are photos reg and feminized, I need to switch to 12/12. Currently the lights go out at 12 midnight and on at 6.
In order to mimic the outside weather I will switch my timer from 6 pm off to 6 pm on.
I am doing this as a security measure as well. This my is gonna be switched for the hps here in a week.......so, it may get too hot in the 4x4 using only ambient, basement air as a cooling process.
I dont have the ability to run an AC unless I buy a split unit and vent it through a dryer vent.
I have been researching led strips abd I dont wanna jump in too fast but I really do like the pacific lighting concepts strip because of the array of diodes. Some 3500k,3000k, and reds all in the same strip. No wonder they are on backorder. The shipment comes in on April 10. Check out greengene on youtube or ig.
Ledgardener.com has some setup layouts too for whatever size u need. I may be too late to the led ballgame. I dont have money for the diy kits. So, as they say it is what it is. Roll with what ya got.
-Ty

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
How do They look for 4 weeks from seed in ffof? I just started a gh flora series , calmag, silica regiment @1/2 recommended dosage.
I did this same schedule with coco and it worked great. With the fox farms I waited until now to add any nutes.
The hiccups were, too cold at night - 50 degrees, and not enough light in thw beginning.
Today I bumped up the mh 1000w to 75% , with a 4 inch hydrofarm intake fan. This week I will uppot to 3 gallon plastic planters with catch trays.
I am keeping thia simple and clean for my friend. This is an experiment to establish a good stash for the both of us headed into the outdoor season. That way we dont have to rely on our outdoor being complete success.
In this. 4x4 twnt I have 3 amnesia auto (25%the, supposedly) and I may move them out of the tent when the temp around here warms up in late May.
So being that the others in the tent are photos reg and feminized, I need to switch to 12/12. Currently the lights go out at 12 midnight and on at 6.
In order to mimic the outside weather I will switch my timer from 6 pm off to 6 pm on.
I am doing this as a security measure as well. This my is gonna be switched for the hps here in a week.......so, it may get too hot in the 4x4 using only ambient, basement air as a cooling process.
I dont have the ability to run an AC unless I buy a split unit and vent it through a dryer vent.
I have been researching led strips abd I dont wanna jump in too fast but I really do like the pacific lighting concepts strip because of the array of diodes. Some 3500k,3000k, and reds all in the same strip. No wonder they are on backorder. The shipment comes in on April 10. Check out greengene on youtube or ig.
Ledgardener.com has some setup layouts too for whatever size u need. I may be too late to the led ballgame. I dont have money for the diy kits. So, as they say it is what it is. Roll with what ya got.
-Ty
If you are thinking about LED's then I would definitely talk to WhyteWidow as he knows what he is talking about with them. He is making some sick lights for a couple of us here right now.