#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I love how greenpoint can tell how long of flowering , how tall, flavor ect these crosses are going to behave .

G-MOozy

You can expect G-MOozy phenotypes to give you an immediate, energized cerebral effect that will let your mind wander and your creativity flow freely. You will enjoy the warm euphoric effects as your body becomes relaxed and you slip away into your thoughts. Be cautious if you are prone to paranoia as the combination of these two cultivars can deliver a genuinely intense and potent effect. G-MOozy is an excellent cultivar for anyone hoping to treat chronic pain, depression, stress, appetite loss, and nausea.

Bringing together these two elite cultivars will produce some insane new phenotypes and hopefully cut down on the long flowering time that the GMO cut alone usually needs to finish. This is an excellent cultivar for intermediate growers. It is likely to stretch quite a bit, so we recommend a trellis net for optimal cultivation.

Don’t miss out on the exclusive drop of G-MOozy.

Exclusive you say ??
‐---‐----‐------------------------------
Great For Beginner Growers

As these two interstellar phenotypes fuse to create the Space Gorilla strain, you can expect nothing short of out of this world terpenes and potency. Space Gorilla is an excellent cultivar for beginners as some of the phenotypes will have less stretch than the Original Glue Cut, but still pack on amazing flowers that grab your attention and leave you mesmerized in anticipation of harvest.

A combination of an uplifting, energetic effect mixed with a nice cerebral buzz is sure to please all levels of growers, smokers, and dabbers.

Space Gorilla (Alien OG x GG4) – Genetic Makeup

Alien Kush – 25%
Tahoe OG – 25%
Chem Sister- 25%
Sour Dubb – 13%
Chocolate Diesel 12%

How can someone tell another what the buzz will be like??
Say what You want about GPS , He promotes His products well, the write ups are professional and the layout clean and the reverse auction feature is sheer brilliance. H was wise to allow GU to sell some of His initial drop. H is also wise enough to not put all His eggs in the same omelet. Now let's all party our Heathen faces off this weekend and know next week that it truly begins . Seeds are coming and the hard decisions will be what to pop first💥

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
So all preorders will be shipped out Monday?
Just received email from greenpoint says they will have them rdy for sale on the 12th.. I’m hoping our preordered seeds arrive before the launch ???????? Is that not what preorder is?
Had to check the greenpoint site after I saw this. And saw classic gu bs

@Heisenbeans so gu is selling your gear as greenpoint gear? and while only giving you credit for the pic of the bud grown? No mention of you in all of the description of bbc but it name drops orgnkid and relentless?...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So all preorders will be shipped out Monday?
Just received email from greenpoint says they will have them rdy for sale on the 12th.. I’m hoping our preordered seeds arrive before the launch ???????? Is that not what preorder is?
Most of the preorders are going out Monday that are finished.

Greenpoint is only carrying 6 strains that I had alot of extra seeds. I had made an excessive amount of those particular ones.
The crosses listed here wont be available through greenpoint till early summer.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Had to check the greenpoint site after I saw this. And saw classic gu bs

@Heisenbeans so gu is selling your gear as greenpoint gear? and while only giving you credit for the pic of the bud grown? No mention of you in all of the description of bbc but it name drops orgnkid and relentless?...
If you look it has the breeder as heisenbeans.

You're not wrong lol.

Maybe its accurate.

It's like describing a wine you havent drank based on the prior years results... or like describing a movie you havent watched because you know all the actors... Sure you can say that grandmas boy would probably be a funny ass movie because of the cast. To say that it is a great movie to take a date to or that you will not stop laughing before you actually see the movie is kinda corny as shit imo.

But... Im sure it will sell a bunch of beans, and for all I know its the industry standard.. Hope the partnership works out for everybody (including us). Not sure how he's going to be able to keep up with Heis' bogo deal though!

Last edited:

quiescent

Super Active Member
It's like describing a wine you havent drank based on the prior years results... or like describing a movie you havent watched because you know all the actors... Sure you can say that grandmas boy would probably be a funny ass movie because of the cast. To say that it is a great movie to take a date to or that you will not stop laughing before you actually see the movie is kinda corny as shit imo.

But... Im sure it will sell a bunch of beans, and for all I know its the industry standard.. Hope the partnership works out for everybody (including us). Not sure how he's going to be able to keep up with Heis' bogo deal though!
I don't expect him to be giving out crosses for nothing in the future. Eventually those will be his flagships, if they aren't already and no one realizes it.

I don't expect him to be giving out crosses for nothing in the future. Eventually those will be his flagships, if they aren't already and no one realizes it.
lol Its probably cuz Im high and on a small screen but idk what you're talking about right now and I feel like an idiot so bear with me here.. are you saying Heis isnt going to do the bogo deal in the future? Im confused as hell.. are we still talking about the write up on Greenpoint?