#Heisenbeans Genetics

Green_256

What's a SIP?
White is a busy man.
Expensive too .....
I use the forums to see where people are at with fifferent techs out there
busy, yes he is. but expensive??? u must be smoking some strong ass shit! he's not expensive at all! considering he's doing all the work, and still producing a better light than you can buy for the same amount! come on man!

I'm having my light build now, and it's way better than what I have options to, for less money! unless you can build them yourself, you can't buy a better light for less than what he's charging! trust me I tried! bc I can't build shit! now if you can build everything yourself, then of course it may look pricey! but for those who can't like me, I can't buy a better light for even close to the same money! I've searched for a while now!

think about it, if he was over priced, and not putting out some quality shit, do you really think he we be so backed up?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
busy, yes he is. but expensive??? u must be smoking some strong ass shit! he's not expensive at all! considering he's doing all the work, and still producing a better light than you can buy for the same amount! come on man!

I'm having my light build now, and it's way better than what I have options to, for less money! unless you can build them yourself, you can't buy a better light for less than what he's charging! trust me I tried! bc I can't build shit! now if you can build everything yourself, then of course it may look pricey! but for those who can't like me, I can't buy a better light for even close to the same money! I've searched for a while now!

think about it, if he was over priced, and not putting out some quality shit, do you really think he we be so backed up?
He eats the labor to help fellow Heathens out , only the best do shit like that and the end product is the fucking truth . I'm with 256 on this one in a friendly to u way.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
He eats the labor to help fellow Heathens out , only the best do shit like that and the end product is the fucking truth . I'm with 256 on this one in a friendly to u way.
yeah man, what he makes in labor is almost nothing! he does it more bc he loves to build them, likes helping ppl, and also se he gets to play with and check out the newest and latest stuff lol

edit; kinda reminds me of ol H a Lil bit lol, but he is going to wind up fat and rich even while Givin away all those beans lol, wither he intends to or not! that's what happens when you have a great idea, and every ones beating down your door to get it!

takemymoney.jpg

IrocZ

Really Active Member
White is a busy man.
Expensive too .....
I use the forums to see where people are at with fifferent techs out there
It appears whyte is a very busy man. Churning out some awesome LED's for these guys.

I believe where you may be going is that lights are just expensive in general...
From all comparisons with other lights out there, he is by FAR the best value I have seen.

Sure you can save a couple $$$'s DIY'ing, and a lot of people will. On the other end you can buy a quality light built by a quality guy, who is not trying to rape you on labor costs. And it works when it gets there, no fiddling.

I say support your fellow man on their business endeavors. It's the American Dream!

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
As if most folks here aren't running a >cash/for profit/makin' bank is the only reason I do what I do< operation themselves? Why shouldn't Heisen make $$$ for his time/effort/investment? Many of the 220+ folks here will certainly pony up a bit...but to make it worthy/an ongoing entity he needs a wider audience. Anyone who has owned a business knows that exposure is key/directly related to success/profit. Not sure why it matters who the players are if the wares are fire. Gonna be interesting to see how things play out.
Well said

quiescent

Super Active Member
I guess emailing everyone with an account on your site that paid for those hemp seeds last year is harder than bending over backwards.

Edit: This was in response to Gu saying he bends over backwards to take care of customers. I guess he saw he's not in an environment where his bull shit flies.

Last edited: