#Heisenbeans Genetics

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
opened instagram and this was the first post lmfao
View attachment 2634
My bro is EOD. He did a ton of tours and has PTSD bad. They have some good mottos. I think he's gonna retire soon and puff tough. He lives in Washington. I need to get him some boomers to micro dose on for PTSD/Depression/Anxiety. Like 0.2g. My brother got spun prior to the military, but I don't think it's a good idea for a full on trip. Micro dosing helps me with tons of medical stuff...pee tests don't test for boomers :)

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
My bro is EOD. He did a ton of tours and has PTSD bad. They have some good mottos. I think he's gonna retire soon and puff tough. He lives in Washington. I need to get him some boomers to micro dose on for PTSD/Depression/Anxiety. Like 0.2g. My brother got spun prior to the military, but I don't think it's a good idea for a full on trip. Micro dosing helps me with tons of medical stuff...pee tests don't test for boomers :)
What are boomers? I never heard that term before.

He’s talking about the 3free picks of seeds that started on trollitup. Won’t be happening in the future.
You come down a bit LOL or you still🍳
I stay in the skillet but the convo flew over my head when we went from crackin on the Greenpoint description to something else somehow.. perhaps it was when I mentioned the bogo? Is that something you were just doing with our preorders Heis?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I stay in the skillet but the convo flew over my head when we went from crackin on the Greenpoint description to something else somehow.. perhaps it was when I mentioned the bogo? Is that something you were just doing with our preorders Heis?
Naw all seeds ordered from heisenbeans will come with a free pack till I get tired of doing it. Greenpoint fems are kind of a one off project for me so those seeds wont be available anywhere but greenpoint.
The bridezillas and alien crosses I will most likely keep over there. They are power houses IMO and once the preorders are gone out I'll be working on more crosses I have been wanting to do.
Freebies will go out here as soon as the preorders are all sent out. I have a giant list of shit to get done so once I get to a point I can see straight I'll start sending out freebies and doing thread giveaways

Naw all seeds ordered from heisenbeans will come with a free pack till I get tired of doing it. Greenpoint fems are kind of a one off project for me so those seeds wont be available anywhere but greenpoint.
The bridezillas and alien crosses I will most likely keep over there. They are power houses IMO and once the preorders are gone out I'll be working on more crosses I have been wanting to do.
Freebies will go out here as soon as the preorders are all sent out. I have a giant list of shit to get done so once I get to a point I can see straight I'll start sending out freebies and doing thread giveaways
My man!

quiescent

Super Active Member
lol Its probably cuz Im high and on a small screen but idk what you're talking about right now and I feel like an idiot so bear with me here.. are you saying Heis isnt going to do the bogo deal in the future? Im confused as hell.. are we still talking about the write up on Greenpoint?
He’s talking about the 3free picks of seeds that started on trollitup. Won’t be happening in the future.
You come down a bit LOL or you still🍳
That's called off?
No,not sure how these rumors are getting strarted
Not sure how he's going to be able to keep up with Heis' bogo deal though!

I was responding to that. Confused as fuck how that got brought up. I was saying I didn't expect free crosses with s1s in the future. Maybe he'll keep on killing the freebie game, only time will tell I guess.