#Heisenbeans Genetics

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Pretty excited for theseView attachment 46397
Ya nice score dude! That rum runner caught my eye too! Sour cookies will probably be good shit too.. Im just burnt out on any cookie crosses.. Seems like if u had 1 cookie cross , then uve had them all.. Im not a fan of the Durban side of the gsc. Love the true og side just not so much Durban. Just my opinions tho.. Nice grab though! Will b watching to see u put ur touch to them! ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
5 snake oils bout to upgrade footwear
View attachment 46404View attachment 46405
Nice job dude. Like how u topd them allready. I try to do it as soon as i can. The 2 top shoots and 2 side shoots i like to bebd them under the fan leaves to start training them out to sides. Using like a bread tie to hold them in place.. Just my 3 cents tho. Nice job on germ rates dude!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Haters going to hate.... Even Justin Bieber has haters!!! say it aint so.

My beans grow fine....they produce frosty fire...

So cry and whine and gripe about how pics look. My first GG4 looked like the mom in the picture.

How does drama effect your seeds exactly? :) I have noticed drama in most forums and they are selling seeds.

Who cares...Grow some beans. Taste the fire.
F70F72C2-1E9F-441F-866E-C522F8F69653.gif

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The beebs lives not far from me...I wanted to drive a boat around to see if he sang to his girl but...i like punk and hard alternative and johnny cash and metal so....

I think its funny...everyone hates the beebs except he is finally becoming a dude. I mean being a dad can shift a guy. Whatever.

And Johnny Cash was the orignal punkster...I dont care what anyone says.

I just laugh about it...because the recipe....well it was for disaster...

I might be really chasing that no ceiling thing....the bong says no ceiling dont lie....i have a couple of hours before i drool into a puddle...more testing required.

There was a point...it was on the pencil and I BROKE IT !!!

Mu ha ha

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
Just get a cheep light meter 7-10K lux for clones seedlings and your golden.
No sense in guessing they are to hard to dial by eye.
I'm wondering would a phone app lux meter be as good as a cheap one since it is a cheap one after all. How accurate are either? Have any idea?

Last edited:

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Lux just measures what human eye can see I think there’s a conversion but a par meter is what plants can see. Maybe I’m wrong maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I'm wondering would a phone app lux meter be as good as a cheap one since it is a cheap one after all. How accurate are either? Have any idea?
Ive never owned a lux meter but have used the app on cell b4. Honestly like @High kev said itll give u sum kind of idea or ballpark on how much lux ur plants are getting, and id buy a cheap one online b4 id truely trust the apps #'s.. ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Is that 100% perlite you're starting in? Never seen that before. How exactly do you go about this?
Same as if it was soil. Except perlite obviously drain alot better. Or when growing organics il put the top couple inches of each pot with perlite. To help with watering them and it serves as a heat sheild for say being its white. Outside plants especially then cover pot in straw is my routine outdoors with no till organics..
The bigger large perlite works quite well in hydro too. Hope that helps ✌

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Will you take a look at my pics I posted and tell me what these are. You know your plants. I planted a whole pack of the GG#4 and a couple Wedding Pies along with some others. I have 5 of these that purpled up super quick. The bottom pic is the only tall one out of all. These 5 should have been the GG4 unless I fucked up the labeling again. lol
Appreciate your input.
[/QUOTE]
People who ask what plant is by a picture are not considering how much genetics have went into these crosses of crosses. A guess is the best you will ever get without checking DNA. 2 plants from a pack can look completely different and not to mention similar genetics in all these strains. The pie might look like cake and the zilla might look like glue. Or they both might look like cake. Or they might look like neither either or. Label your plants and that's about the only way to know for sure outside of lab testing.