#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Haven’t ran 1 I didn’t like yet
I have seen a few people say they received GG4 cuts from Heisen and they got really good reviews, that’s why I asked in those words :) But cross, cut, anything, was just curious if he had like a flagship strain so to speak.

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah its a pp s1 from heisen that's keeping me going 😂. Growing outdoors with zero shade netting and +30 degrees c is no joke. Just keeping them sane to grow is harf the light is super intense so not getting big plants, but manageable even if soneone ficks up these are stable so you'll still get something good from it.
Shared a bit with a friend. It knocked him after 1 bong hit. That homie melted. No cure on my bud yet.View attachment 46570

Looks like shes wanting to reveg

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ummm the socks and sandals were the least of my worries in that pic .
Its my old pump room in the basement 9f a 100 yr old house I'm redoing. Everyone here knows idgaf about what it looks like. I grow fire in my stinky old basment. Thanks for the heads up.
I have 2 tents now so no need to put lipstick on the pig in my basement. Hahaha did ya see my dropcloth tent? Hit up my thread.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
You may have just gotten a green pheno, the ones that go purple naturally don’t need a change in temp to purp up
I got one of those green pheno's. No purple, somewhat popcorn buddish, light purple smell, zero bag appeal. Hopefully the smoke is good, but no matter this pheno is history..I got another one going already. And 4 clones of the original that are already in the system.

One "oh shit" wipes out three "attaboys" lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
New tent.
New Growbro.
New Year.
2020 is gonna be legit for me
2 Topanga s1, 1 WedDub cut, 3 sour liver auto MG, 4 grape bubbas, 3 Dbb's.
I will make cuts of the wed dub and Topangas for my other bros.
I spread the love and the cuts from HB and the following is growing, just look at the # of new 🔥 members we got, coming in swinging. I fucking love this place. 0201201640.jpg0201201639.jpg
Currently only one 200watt qb96 @100% on a 4x4 I need another light poor me $$!!