#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Same as if it was soil. Except perlite obviously drain alot better. Or when growing organics il put the top couple inches of each pot with perlite. To help with watering them and it serves as a heat sheild for say being its white. Outside plants especially then cover pot in straw is my routine outdoors with no till organics..
The bigger large perlite works quite well in hydro too. Hope that helps ✌
I did the same with my organic runs except putting lava rocks on top of the perlite to hold it in place, reduce dust and also prevent algae from growing on the bright surface. After switching I didnt keep it up but might go back. I like how it disperses the water.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
When u get to the bottom of,a 4-5zip bag of a dub and u realize Holy Fuck ive got,some golden LOVE in the bottom of my bag. Straight kief to the brain via my dirty AF water bong.
In my old grow room. Oh the goos ole days. 4 sided of cinder block 6x8 a perfect climate for a summer led grow but NOOOOO!!! I have made it right and just started my secong propagation/veg/auto 18/6 tent. I want a 6" air scrubber soooo bad.
This next run of Topanga and wed dub and dbb is gonna stink it up for aure. Thanks new grow bro.
We have lift-off HB!! I'm getting this tent ready for cloning the topanga and gifting it to friends for outie season '20.
I have been looking for under 8 wk flower atrains and gg4 is a frequent result on my under 8wk flower time filter. I have bros at work that want something hearty and fast flowering. I had a growbro run your bridezilla, I got from the very first HB drop with the green baggie. I gifted to a friend to run outie last year and MAN was he pleased.
I find that even though it dudnt fully mature before harvest, the high thc genetics help boost the production.
Being mostly,indica if im not mistaken it has a short flower time.
In my area of the NE we need something that is fast-flowering indica leaning hybrid. I hope this next drop includes some indica 0130202000a.jpg
hybrids that I can show what a HB strain can do outside with A short flower of 8 weeks.

Any input on what my light schedule of plants started indoors with the sole purpose of going outaide. Should I do 14/10 like @Rosinallday. Suggested?
That's a pretty close light schedule for what my area will be in late may.
I had a bro do veg for 4-6 weeks @24/0 then transplant the fem seeds outaide and the monsters were strong enough to sustain the late may showers and hold up atrong for a mid october harvest.

I work with fellas that've been doing the outdoor thing for YEARS in my area and they swear by a few simple rules.

Over 18" tall and the slugs/deer/groundhogs dont mess with it.

Use a black trashcan buried half in the ground with hokes in it to drain.

As a slug deterrent I will like my said garbage cans with flexible sandpaper that I MAY scarf from a plumber @ the job.

Deflation in late veg/ air flow and silica help from the plants developing pm later in flower. Indica buds arw tight and know fir pm.

How many weeks should I veg ubder 14/10 before putting em out? If I do reg seeds will they show their sex without flipping to flower schedule?6-8 weeks right?

0131202017.jpg
New tent ready to go. I put em in tonight but forgot my phone for a pic. These topanga s1's are NASTYYYY!!!! THE STEM,RUB IS TERRIFYING!! Definitely one of the stinkiest ive ran.
Pictured here are 2 topanga s1, a GMO cut, 3 Mephisto sour liver autos, 3 dbb and 4 grape bubbas.
These got moved tonight and I will flip to 12 12 once I taje some cuts for my bros. The HB legacy will carry on through my cuts behind closed and well ventilated doors. F'ing red state B.S.

I M decidinf what to do for my nextbuild. I really aant abotber qb96 and switch to an lrs driver 54v around 350 watts. Then I will ha e a hlg 185-54 driver just waitong to put a qb288 on er. Man the possobilties are endlezs. The qb288 v1 are going for 29 each right meow. Get em qhile they're hot!# @Dustjesus and @Heisenbeans are both fans of the quantum experience!!

This rant brought to you by A dub genetics-HB Genetics

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
When u get to the bottom of,a 4-5zip bag of a dub and u realize Holy Fuck ive got,some golden LOVE in the bottom of my bag. Straight kief to the brain via my dirty AF water bong.
In my old grow room. Oh the goos ole days. 4 sided of cinder block 6x8 a perfect climate for a summer led grow but NOOOOO!!! I have made it right and just started my secong propagation/veg/auto 18/6 tent. I want a 6" air scrubber soooo bad.
This next run of Topanga and wed dub and dbb is gonna stink it up for aure. Thanks new grow bro.
We have lift-off HB!! I'm getting this tent ready for cloning the topanga and gifting it to friends for outie season '20.
I have been looking for under 8 wk flower atrains and gg4 is a frequent result on my under 8wk flower time filter. I have bros at work that want something hearty and fast flowering. I had a growbro run your bridezilla, I got from the very first HB drop with the green baggie. I gifted to a friend to run outie last year and MAN was he pleased.
I find that even though it dudnt fully mature before harvest, the high thc genetics help boost the production.
Being mostly,indica if im not mistaken it has a short flower time.
In my area of the NE we need something that is fast-flowering indica leaning hybrid. I hope this next drop includes some indica View attachment 46490
hybrids that I can show what a HB strain can do outside with A short flower of 8 weeks.

Any input on what my light schedule of plants started indoors with the sole purpose of going outaide. Should I do 14/10 like @Rosinallday. Suggested?
That's a pretty close light schedule for what my area will be in late may.
I had a bro do veg for 4-6 weeks @24/0 then transplant the fem seeds outaide and the monsters were strong enough to sustain the late may showers and hold up atrong for a mid october harvest.

I work with fellas that've been doing the outdoor thing for YEARS in my area and they swear by a few simple rules.

Over 18" tall and the slugs/deer/groundhogs dont mess with it.

Use a black trashcan buried half in the ground with hokes in it to drain.

As a slug deterrent I will like my said garbage cans with flexible sandpaper that I MAY scarf from a plumber @ the job.

Deflation in late veg/ air flow and silica help from the plants developing pm later in flower. Indica buds arw tight and know fir pm.

How many weeks should I veg ubder 14/10 before putting em out? If I do reg seeds will they show their sex without flipping to flower schedule?6-8 weeks right?

View attachment 46489
New tent ready to go. I put em in tonight but forgot my phone for a pic. These topanga s1's are NASTYYYY!!!! THE STEM,RUB IS TERRIFYING!! Definitely one of the stinkiest ive ran.
Pictured here are 2 topanga s1, a GMO cut, 3 Mephisto sour liver autos, 3 dbb and 4 grape bubbas.
These got moved tonight and I will flip to 12 12 once I taje some cuts for my bros. The HB legacy will carry on through my cuts behind closed and well ventilated doors. F'ing red state B.S.

I M decidinf what to do for my nextbuild. I really aant abotber qb96 and switch to an lrs driver 54v around 350 watts. Then I will ha e a hlg 185-54 driver just waitong to put a qb288 on er. Man the possobilties are endlezs. The qb288 v1 are going for 29 each right meow. Get em qhile they're hot!# @Dustjesus and @Heisenbeans are both fans of the quantum experience!!

This rant brought to you by A dub genetics-HB Genetics
I would veg under 18/6, ime regs will start to show sex between 4-6 weeks strain dependent, dont plant them out in late may wait until after june 15 trust me here youll see a difference. if you can acclimate them to the sun before final planting.

another good way to keep pests way for the first week until they are established is get hot hot peppers chop them up fine put into a gallon jug soak them in water a few days mix in some veg oil or something similar so it sticks and spray it around the area. be careful not to get it in eyes and wear gloves

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Was out in the shop and found a small bag of mac1 flower I stored away about a month ago and forgot about gotta love it when that happens, opened a drawer and found a bag with a few nugs this size in it so.. I know what I’m smoking on tonight
@Dustjesus Good looking out man shits fire very hashy tasting with age!
View attachment 46179
One of my favorite strains and I'm smoking it right now this kinda bugged me out a little lolView attachment 46180
Love the mac. One of my favorites to watch flower of all time honestly.
View attachment 46199
Damn y'all making me fucking jealous!! Looks delicious as fuck!

Damn @Heisenbeans you forgot to send me that Mac cut from the solo competition. I didn't really care much till I seen these pics 😂 hook a brother up homie

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Hey @Heisenbeans I'd like to be a tester, ive been running your purple punch in +30 degrees Celsius since October straight to flower from seed it is almost feb its still flowering, no nanners stressed a fuck ton heat, draught, 0% humidity for 80% of the time. In direct sunlight flowers easily with 16 hours or less direct light, the shade will cause it to start flowering. No nutts, syable af still growing nugs.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm clean since end of November 2019 still going strong! Started to get anxiety and started smoking pp about half a small joint just to calm my tits. Has been helping, have not really cured it. Could not wait due to anxiety. Still helps.
That’s wicked!! Good to hear the weed has been helping. It’s pretty much the only thing keeping me going right now haha!

Nyaga

That’s wicked!! Good to hear the weed has been helping. It’s pretty much the only thing keeping me going right now haha!
Yeah its a pp s1 from heisen that's keeping me going 😂. Growing outdoors with zero shade netting and +30 degrees c is no joke. Just keeping them sane to grow is harf the light is super intense so not getting big plants, but manageable even if soneone ficks up these are stable so you'll still get something good from it.
Shared a bit with a friend. It knocked him after 1 bong hit. That homie melted. No cure on my bud yet.IMG_20200123_110512_250.jpg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah its a pp s1 from heisen that's keeping me going 😂. Growing outdoors with zero shade netting and +30 degrees c is no joke. Just keeping them sane to grow is harf the light is super intense so not getting big plants, but manageable even if soneone ficks up these are stable so you'll still get something good from it.
Shared a bit with a friend. It knocked him after 1 bong hit. That homie melted. No cure on my bud yet.
That’s great to hear! Is she purpling at all?

Nyaga

That’s great to hear! Is she purpling at all?
I'm not sure if she will purple. If the temps drop then I'll be able to say. That will only be April. So far I'm only getting her expressions from extreme stress 4 months straight.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm not sure if she will purple. If the temps drop then I'll be able to say. That will only be April. So far I'm only getting her expressions from extreme stress 4 months straight.
Oh right I didn’t put together you were in high heat haha! She looks healthy :D

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Oh right I didn’t put together you were in high heat haha! She looks healthy :D
You may have just gotten a green pheno, the ones that go purple naturally don’t need a change in temp to purp up