#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Haters going to hate.... Even Justin Bieber has haters!!! say it aint so.

My beans grow fine....they produce frosty fire...

So cry and whine and gripe about how pics look. My first GG4 looked like the mom in the picture.

How does drama effect your seeds exactly? :) I have noticed drama in most forums and they are selling seeds.

Who cares...Grow some beans. Taste the fire.

So cry and whine and gripe about how pics look. My first GG4 looked like the mom in the picture.

How does drama effect your seeds exactly? :) I have noticed drama in most forums and they are selling seeds.

Ever see someone get death threats because what brand light they use? lol....

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

As a potential buyer I'm sure u could imagine this could be off putting.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Going to go wash said balls now but not before I say this, if You worried about some promo pics instead of seeing what actual growers here are posting of actual plants and what They are actually saying about their experiences then You probably have lost too many brain cells already to be a good grower and probably should step away from the pipe and look into getting some nursing help at Your home , someone to empty Your drool bucket and wipe Your arse for You. Comn its like everybody has joined Me at the 6th Grade juvenile level . The I don't give a fuck incoherant level , its rare air that mere mortals should only partake in rarely for self survival. Cease Your quarrels and enjoy that gummie I left under Your pillow.untitled wf.png

Last edited:

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
Shiit grow the beans keep your head down and screw the rest. I never bought a pack of beans from the picture and never will, if we are any good at our job the breeders rep / names of the crosses should be enough. Most folks if beans aren't any good they not buying more.
I always like to look at the pics lol Everyone should be aware that there are many diff phenos and possible outcomes depending on lights environment neglect or lack of lol but genetics are what I’m Really buying

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll be running my BBC this next run, this troll flavored hatorade is hilarious to me, at some point these dick biters forgot that at some point they were in this for the love of the plant, and it sucks I'm sure they could contribute to the community but instead choose to be drama, so on that note well just keep the fire grows incoming, the proof is in the pudding 🤣🤣🤣💪💪💪