#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
You guys are all great & I really appreciate all the like minds & all your good spirits...
View attachment 28802if somebody wants to dm me a safe address I'll donate my seed collection & you can have a no reserve seed auction.
I really don't care how much these bring
I just want them to live on.
You guys are the fucking truth.
Bodhi: cobra lips, app superskunk,silverlotus, black lotus
HEISENBEANS: wedding cake, black banana cookies ×2
bad dawg: white skunk x lbl, gg4xlbl 1/2 pack,
3Thirteen: purple primate,
Checkers paradise (genuity) : gmo× Swayze, honeystomper x mimosa
Tony green: gorilla bubble bx3
Bob bitchen buds: southern skymall, meltdown, chaka kahn
Grower: blue ripper 7 seeds, blue harley 10 seeds
Barney's farm: dr grinspoon 5 seed pack
I'll also send a blue lab truncheon meter ,
It's new I just got it a week agoView attachment 28806
I've talked to the "go to" local attorney in town
We meet up Sunday to talk about it.
Thanks again guys
I WISH YOU THE BEST BROTHER @jacrispy
I am willing to donate as well...…. fucking pigs :mad:
someone needs to set something up to donate to I am not rich by all means
but would flip a $20 bill to a brother in need any day if someone sets something up let me know✌

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Got beans to donate if needed. OK just released all their weed and misd drug charges folks yesterday. Crazy. States lettin folks out, some still locking up. Shame. So fucking glad for opportunity to be legal in my redneck state. Hang in there, pard. I'd beg borrow or steal funds to take care of your lawyer or the one referred. Jmho, like it or not, it's still the process you gotta play. Money will help your game more than anything,ime

D

Deleted member 60

Any ideas for how to set up a fund for @jacrispy, guys? Bodyne speak the truth....CASH is gonna be the gig here. It's ALL about extracting cash from you...not right or wrong.

A good buddy in Cali went down with 350 plants in 2005. Lawyerin up cost him 15K he didn't have. 3 of us are his good buds...and all of us were growing @ the time in illegal markets. BAM. We all set up a light and did a buncha clones...all for his cause. I put 5K in the pot....as did my other 2 friends. No pain....just didn't take the profits from the grow. He ended up with some probie and a "criminal record"...but who cares about that shit...for weed? ALL of that will be a laugh someday....no worries.

He's still growing.....so like he said...not the end....just a brief hiccup... Hang in there jacrispy.........

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Any ideas for how to set up a fund for @jacrispy, guys? Bodyne speak the truth....CASH is gonna be the gig here. It's ALL about extracting cash from you...not right or wrong.

A good buddy in Cali went down with 350 plants in 2005. Lawyerin up cost him 15K he didn't have. 3 of us are his good buds...and all of us were growing @ the time in illegal markets. BAM. We all set up a light and did a buncha clones...all for his cause. I put 5K in the pot....as did my other 2 friends. No pain....just didn't take the profits from the grow. He ended up with some probie and a "criminal record"...but who cares about that shit...for weed? ALL of that will be a laugh someday....no worries.

He's still growing.....so like he said...not the end....just a brief hiccup... Hang in there jacrispy.........
Yea, we need to figure something out, I would like to help too, any way I can... i got some beans i could donate if we do the auction, and I can maybe scrape together some cash...

I feel for ya @jacrispy (love the name, btw. impractical jokers?) U are living through one of my worst fears and I would hope for help too if I was in your shoes... keep your head up bro, and I hope karma finds those pricks

jacrispy

Super Active Member

Thanks man
I agree on the money being my biggest factor & I'm going to leverage everything I can to fight the hell out of it.
I'm in the process of selling my car now 20191107_113010.jpg20191107_112909.jpgso I'll have at least 10k to start,
plus I got pretty good credit & should be able to max some credit cards out to keep me afloat.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
Yea, we need to figure something out, I would like to help too, any way I can... i got some beans i could donate if we do the auction, and I can maybe scrape together some cash...

I feel for ya @jacrispy (love the name, btw. impractical jokers?) U are living through one of my worst fears and I would hope for help too if I was in your shoes... keep your head up bro, and I hope karma finds those pricks
Thanks man I appreciate it

jacrispy

Super Active Member
If this auction goes down im in for some donations for sure, that shit is so ass backwards😠😠😠
Thanks man ,
Yeah the seed auction sounds really cool,
I see the seed auctions on Instagram in fact I just seen docsdank is having one now for his sick sister.
I opened an Instagram account yesterday so my account has no followers or potential bidders,
I am going to see how doc does his auction & maybe he can help me have an auction, I actually don't know him but I did test seeds for him once (gg4s1×professor Moriarty)

jacrispy

Super Active Member
@jacrispy sorry to hear about your recent run in with the donut crew. I too would like to donate cash or seedpacks for the auction. News like this makes my stomach turn... I can't believe LE still act this way for smelly trees that are not gonna hurt anyone... damn man!!!

Stay stong man!
jonesy...
Thank you I appreciate that,
I'm going to try for a seed auction
I love that shit & I actually grew up in a real auction house

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks man ,
Yeah the seed auction sounds really cool,
I see the seed auctions on Instagram in fact I just seen docsdank is having one now for his sick sister.
I opened an Instagram account yesterday so my account has no followers or potential bidders,
I am going to see how doc does his auction & maybe he can help me have an auction, I actually don't know him but I did test seeds for him once (gg4s1×professor Moriarty)
Tag me @thenotsoesoteric on IG and I'll help spread the word. And will offer up some packs too.

jonesy

yeah, opioids... fentanyl... synthetic mmj, shit you can't pronounce (minus the magic shrooms, DMT and peyote)... the cops should focus on that shit... leave us peaceful growers alone!!! fuck tha police!!! I totally agree you @Main Cola

Ahhh... I be putting aside some packs of bison breath, jelly pie, topanga canyon s1 for the cause for sure!!!