#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
gg4 growers,

What kind of smells are u getting from it? I had a mix up when I popped some beans so i'm trying to figure out which is which. But I have one I suspect is gg4, it stretched a lot, and it smells kinda piney, or minty maybe. But it's got a tiny hint of bubble gum in the background... like chewing bubble gum with Listerine in your mouth or something lol... could this be the gg4?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
gg4 growers,

What kind of smells are u getting from it? I had a mix up when I popped some beans so i'm trying to figure out which is which. But I have one I suspect is gg4, it stretched a lot, and it smells kinda piney, or minty maybe. But it's got a tiny hint of bubble gum in the background... like chewing bubble gum with Listerine in your mouth or something lol... could this be the gg4?
Most.likely topanga or alien

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Most.likely topanga or alien
I shoulda been more clear... I popped one of your gg4 alongside four regs, and i got 2 females and one hermie... the other female smells like berries and cream. So my guess was it's either this plant or it was the herm... I'll try to get some pics for y'all when I get home... and btw, I kinda suck at describing and distinguishing smells tho

Oh, and @Heisenbeans u didn't forget about me and the MAC cut from the contest did ya? Just wanted to touch base with ya cuz I didn't really ask for an ETA

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I shoulda been more clear... I popped one of your gg4 alongside four regs, and i got 2 females and one hermie... the other female smells like berries and cream. So my guess was it's either this plant or it was the herm... I'll try to get some pics for y'all when I get home... and btw, I kinda suck at describing and distinguishing smells tho

Oh, and @Heisenbeans u didn't forget about me and the MAC cut from the contest did ya? Just wanted to touch base with ya cuz I didn't really ask for an ETA
Naw I didnt. Waitig to take clones again

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 28779
Purple crash in veg- Coco Tek is the medium. Using Flora series drain to waste at week 3 late growth #'s About 5 ml per gallon on cal mag.
Any idea what this is on the leaves . I tried supplementing in Epson salt to fix it and it's still showing up. Any help would be much appreciated !! the bridezillas are perfect so far.
Some plants are assholes, lol. My grape bubba does this same thing. In veg it's fine then couple weeks after I flip to flower she starts rusting up.

It is either calcium or magnesium but I'm not sure if it is due to not having enough calmag or if other elements are lacking which then cause lock out on the calmag side of things.

In coco I just added more calmag and it wasn't too bad but the last two runs I used ffof ocean forest soil and both times were much worse than coco runs.

Since your using coco I would suggest adding 7-10ml calmag and see if that stops it from getting worse.

TrichsRus

gg4 growers,

That's the best way I would describe mine, but the one thing that is unmistakable is the smell in the air after you smoke. Smoke and leave the house and come back. It's like when you walk in the bathroom after your wife had a shower, soapy, fresh, bubble-gummy

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Fuck the police. I’m from the same area and the cops there are the worst fucking scum of the earth life ruining pieces of shit imaginable. I’m really sorry they got you man. I’m strapped for cash right now but if the seed auction is a real thing I’ll donate some seed packs.
Need to find out the address for the cop(s) who made the bust and convince the fuckers Wife and Kids that a case of memory loss is in everyone's best interest . Donations are nice for the Lawyers but fear of retribution is the best defence someone pinched has , if that person has the balls and assets . If not play by the rules . But I will donate to help, fuck the MF law and thier paid off politicians.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Need to find out the address for the cop(s) who made the bust and convince the fuckers Wife and Kids that a case of memory loss is in everyone's best interest . Donations are nice for the Lawyers but fear of retribution is the best defence someone pinched has , if that person has the balls and assets . If not play by the rules . But I will donate to help, fuck the MF law and thier paid off politicians.
Most of them can't walk and Chew gum at the same time 🤓

jacrispy

Super Active Member
This is straight genius id be down to help a brother out too. Someone with a very reputable/popular insta account could hold some bean auctions from donors or some shit
You guys are all great & I really appreciate all the like minds & all your good spirits...
20191106_175728.jpgif somebody wants to dm me a safe address I'll donate my seed collection & you can have a no reserve seed auction.
I really don't care how much these bring
I just want them to live on.
You guys are the fucking truth.
Bodhi: cobra lips, app superskunk,silverlotus, black lotus
HEISENBEANS: wedding cake, black banana cookies ×2
bad dawg: white skunk x lbl, gg4xlbl 1/2 pack,
3Thirteen: purple primate,
Checkers paradise (genuity) : gmo× Swayze, honeystomper x mimosa
Tony green: gorilla bubble bx3
Bob bitchen buds: southern skymall, meltdown, chaka kahn
Grower: blue ripper 7 seeds, blue harley 10 seeds
Barney's farm: dr grinspoon 5 seed pack
I'll also send a blue lab truncheon meter ,
It's new I just got it a week ago20191106_184431.jpg
I've talked to the "go to" local attorney in town
We meet up Sunday to talk about it.
Thanks again guys

You guys are all great & I really appreciate all the like minds & all your good spirits...
View attachment 28802if somebody wants to dm me a safe address I'll donate my seed collection & you can have a no reserve seed auction.
I really don't care how much these bring
I just want them to live on.
You guys are the fucking truth.
Bodhi: cobra lips, app superskunk,silverlotus, black lotus
HEISENBEANS: wedding cake, black banana cookies ×2
bad dawg: white skunk x lbl, gg4xlbl 1/2 pack,
3Thirteen: purple primate,
Checkers paradise (genuity) : gmo× Swayze, honeystomper x mimosa
Tony green: gorilla bubble bx3
Bob bitchen buds: southern skymall, meltdown, chaka kahn
Grower: blue ripper 7 seeds, blue harley 10 seeds
Barney's farm: dr grinspoon 5 seed pack
I'll also send a blue lab truncheon meter ,
It's new I just got it a week agoView attachment 28806
I've talked to the "go to" local attorney in town
We meet up Sunday to talk about it.
Thanks again guys
I’ll buy the wedding cake off ya if your interested

edit: sorry missed you say you wanted to auction

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Some plants are assholes, lol. My grape bubba does this same thing. In veg it's fine then couple weeks after I flip to flower she starts rusting up.

It is either calcium or magnesium but I'm not sure if it is due to not having enough calmag or if other elements are lacking which then cause lock out on the calmag side of things.

In coco I just added more calmag and it wasn't too bad but the last two runs I used ffof ocean forest soil and both times were much worse than coco runs.

Since your using coco I would suggest adding 7-10ml calmag and see if that stops it from getting worse.
Agreed, either a mag or iron deal is my guess. With megacrop, I get some on the flush and then some plants are either finicky or hungry and I get occasionally in flower, never in veg. Jme

Rocman91

Sour D Fein

Yeah bro idk what else to do idk if it's a phosphorus def in veg? Can that even happen? I guess anything's possible. These purple crashs are the most finiky plants I've done so far. I hope the smoke is da bomb 😂😅