#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
@Greenthumbskunk how much are you pulling from a 12 bucket 4 gal UC RDWC, and what's your veg time?

Well i use the 4 gal buckets you see in the pics strickly for veg. I usually grow them to get a canopy around 30 inches or more across. I then transport them into the flower room where i have bigger buckets. I have one room that has 15-8 gal buckets all in line around the room. I have netting that i smash down on the plants to flatten em out. Depending on variety usually anywhere from 5 ounces - 10 ounces per bucket. I did have a bigger yielding variety that got over a lb but wasnt as potent and even with fans and demudifier liked to get bud rot when trying to wait to get some amber in em.

I do have some 2x4 tents that has 4 gal buckets thats plumbed in the same rdwc system and i always get 1/2 lb min per tent depending on strain. Usually more. I did a run of arcata cut trainwreck that did around a lb off of 2 buckets in a 2x4 tent. I have several of those tents back to back and snaked around the room and connected to each other through the piping. All going back to the main rez tank with the chiller, auto PH, auto top off tank etc.

Right now im going through some plants trying to find one that has a little bit of everything. Yield, smoke, smell, bag appeal, ease of trim, density etc. I always have several varities on hand because none here likes the same thing back to back. I have an old school varity i bred myself that everybody wants and says its one of the best they have tried anywhere. So im proud of that. But i have the adub, gg4, and wedding cake from heisen that yields decent.

Got some Greenpoint stuff that im revegging right now after sexing them. Gonna run some and see how they do.

But i top all my plants many times and flatten em out with netting to get as many bud sites as possible. I ront have CO2 which hurts my yields some. Cant bring air in from the outside as well which is out of the question.

And veg time is normally like 6 weeks from clone because i like em big with growth rate being adjustable by the ppm level.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Well i use the 4 gal buckets you see in the pics strickly for veg. I usually grow them to get a canopy around 30 inches or more across. I then transport them into the flower room where i have bigger buckets. I have one room that has 15-8 gal buckets all in line around the room. I have netting that i smash down on the plants to flatten em out. Depending on variety usually anywhere from 5 ounces - 10 ounces per bucket. I did have a bigger yielding variety that got over a lb but wasnt as potent and even with fans and demudifier liked to get bud rot when trying to wait to get some amber in em.

I do have some 2x4 tents that has 4 gal buckets thats plumbed in the same rdwc system and i always get 1/2 lb min per tent depending on strain. Usually more. I did a run of arcata cut trainwreck that did around a lb off of 2 buckets in a 2x4 tent. I have several of those tents back to back and snaked around the room and connected to each other through the piping. All going back to the main rez tank with the chiller, auto PH, auto top off tank etc.

Right now im going through some plants trying to find one that has a little bit of everything. Yield, smoke, smell, bag appeal, ease of trim, density etc. I always have several varities on hand because none here likes the same thing back to back. I have an old school varity i bred myself that everybody wants and says its one of the best they have tried anywhere. So im proud of that. But i have the adub, gg4, and wedding cake from heisen that yields decent.

Got some Greenpoint stuff that im revegging right now after sexing them. Gonna run some and see how they do.

But i top all my plants many times and flatten em out with netting to get as many bud sites as possible. I ront have CO2 which hurts my yields some. Cant bring air in from the outside as well which is out of the question.

And veg time is normally like 6 weeks from clone because i like em big with growth rate being adjustable by the ppm level.
One day Ty, one day....
Hey I got one f and d table with 6" net pots! I dont dare weigh all at once and try to compete with thw big boys.
But Man I would love to do that!!! Your my idol , just wanted u to know ❤❤❤😖😖😖😜😜😜😎😎😎
Just flipped to flower, almost all HB GMO, GMO, wed dub,GG4,a dub!! They all seem to like my ratios and ppm.
The gh flora nute schedule suggests double for recirculation systems as drain to waste.
I am righr around 750 -800 max. Should I go more? I dont wanna burn em. The gh recommends 1000-1250ppm in full bloom.
Being as I just switched to flower, now is thw time to start ramping it up. If my compadres think its safe to do,so

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
One day Ty, one day....
Hey I got one f and d table with 6" net pots! I dont dare weigh all at once and try to compete with thw big boys.
But Man I would love to do that!!! Your my idol , just wanted u to know ❤❤❤😖😖😖😜😜😜😎😎😎
Just flipped to flower, almost all HB GMO, GMO, wed dub,GG4,a dub!! They all seem to like my ratios and ppm.
The gh flora nute schedule suggests double for recirculation systems as drain to waste.
I am righr around 750 -800 max. Should I go more? I dont wanna burn em. The gh recommends 1000-1250ppm in full bloom.
Being as I just switched to flower, now is thw time to start ramping it up. If my compadres think its safe to do,so
Their are a lot better growers on here than myself but thanks for the compliment. We all started somewhere, i myself while a freshmen in HS was the first time i sold and tried growing pot. Ended up killing it first thing. Only learned from it.
I would not go by what the bottle says but by your plants instead. If your ppm is getting lower then add a higher ppm of nutes. If your ppm is going up then lower the ppm down.

In hydro they dont need as high of a dose of nutes. In dirt ive added as high as 1800 ppm before tip burn but just used water after that for the next couple feedings. Ive watered in dirt using around 150 ppm every time and it looked great.

Right now ive been using some masterblend with some cal mag and some Megacrop. In megacrop i can go as high 1200 ppm before burn. With the masterblend its around 750 ppm.
Reasoning? I dont rightly know lol i think its all the added fillers like the molasses thats in the mega that is not in the masterblend.

I usually like to keep my ppm in the 600 range and watch if the ppm goes up or down. It usually always goes up after stretch is over.

Also i like to use more calmag during stretch because the plant is growing a good bit and needs more nitrate. When it stops stretch i dont use it. Some strains need more than others so look for purpling stems.

Ive never grown in drain to waiste so i may not be the best source for info. Ive wanted to set up a drain to waiste in a 4x4 tent to see what i could get because i think 100 single stalk cola plants will yield more than a plant with 100 colas in the same area. Dont know for sure but its just my hypothesis.

jacrispy

Super Active Member
hey guys whats up? im on an old broken laptop so bare with me. i got caught growing in indiana, level 5 fel. dealing 3-6 years , level 6 fel. possession 8lbs(bullshit i hadless than a bow they weighed a box of wet trim & a couple wet plants i just cut down, caught me with 50 plants 31of them clones sitting at 8 weeks (they were done id started harvest)level 6 felony maintaining a common, gave me a misd. for my bong, brought up a 19yr old poss. charge (had a roach in a bar on my 21st bday im 40 now) so they could say this was my 2nd offense. they took all my lights(my 2 nanolux 315s,my plc 420,my timber,my northern, my 2 630des, my2 600s) fans, ferts, ph pen (all blue lab), took my perlite & ffof like 10 bags, took all my phones, got a warrant for my messenger, they treating this shit like a fookin homicide , i got busted fri & just got to court for a bond today 15k . this is how it went down: i go outside to get wood for the fire,( im blazing a wood fire cause im harvesting) the cops are outside waiting to snatch me, they say "hey how ya doing we smell raw marijauna & we can do this the easy way or the hard way" i tell em " youre nuts i have no weed" they apply for a search warrant & the rest is history. i got lazy i got so comfortable that i got busted, no one told shit. cops swears he smelled it from the road & waited for me to come outside so he could smell me to get in the house. oddly enough they left me all my genetics, tomorrow ill buy a new phone & post pics in the trade section i got alot of great packs if anybody wants to buy em. i wont be growing for some years, ill be spending the next couple trying to stay out of prison. i changed all my passwords from this laptop. peace-out guys damn heisen im sure gonna miss growing your cake & glue...., i gotta figure out who i even am now, ive been all about weed so long. i hate the fucking police