#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI EVERYONE!!
I am new to growing Heisenbeans Genetics I am completely happy so far
been growing for years and have growing right now purple punch in flower and sunday banana cookies in veg
keep up the good work @Heisenbeans all my seeds that I got wet germed 100% no problems(y)
most people hateing need to get to know the plant I talk to mine all the time :LOL:
I did hit this purple punch with black mamba #3 female pollen in brisco's thread should be interesting
down the road I have another purple punch was a slow grower but a nice bush now getting ready to go into
12/12 soon thanks for stellar seeds good shit

Attachments

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
HI EVERYONE!!
I am new to growing Heisenbeans Genetics I am completely happy so far
been growing for years and have growing right now purple punch in flower and sunday banana cookies in veg
keep up the good work @Heisenbeans all my seeds that I got wet germed 100% no problems(y)
most people hateing need to get to know the plant I talk to mine all the time :LOL:
I did hit this purple punch with black mamba #3 female pollen in brisco's thread should be interesting
down the road I have another purple punch was a slow grower but a nice bush now getting ready to go into
12/12 soon thanks for stellar seeds good shit
Try his Adub if You get the chance , Holy fuck its good, I'ts the kind of good You want to make sure You have no tasks that require skills over 2+1 . Purple Cake , Wedding Cake/Pie are all great too , That's all I have smoked so far but not a weakling in the bunch for potency , smell or taste.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
@Heisenbeans

I’m guessing you haven’t flowered the Animal cookies yet yeah? I hunted a pack of Animal Cookies x Orange Cookies and found a really nice Animal Cookies leaner in the pack. She reeks of fuel/pine, Orange blossoms and spices (think cardamom or clove). She’s real pretty but definitely needs an experienced hand to coax top yields:

7FAAED9D-F237-457C-BFAD-51D1B2C7C127.jpeg
0512C725-B8ED-4C94-ACCF-6C0369BA6861.jpeg

I’m liking the sound of Animal Cookies x Wedding Cake, Animal Cookies x Grape Pie or Animal Cookies x Purple Punch.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans

I’m guessing you haven’t flowered the Animal cookies yet yeah? I hunted a pack of Animal Cookies x Orange Cookies and found a really nice Animal Cookies leaner in the pack. She reeks of fuel/pine, Orange blossoms and spices (think cardamom or clove). She’s real pretty but definitely needs an experienced hand to coax top yields:

View attachment 27648
View attachment 27649

I’m liking the sound of Animal Cookies x Wedding Cake, Animal Cookies x Grape Pie or Animal Cookies x Purple Punch.
I've already seen it flowered from the dude my dude got it from. It's legit Animal Cookies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It must be my taste buds or something. When i smoke space gorilla #3 it does not have a pine taste.

But i made rosin out of it and that is pure pine OG awesomeness. Really really good. Space Gorilla is great for rosin and hash. It smokes really well too but i love that fruity flavored cake leaning stuff more.

So the rosin is a GREAT surprise. Pure floral pine and funk. Good squeezing even with rosin bags.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
It must be my taste buds or something. When i smoke space gorilla #3 it does not have a pine taste.

But i made rosin out of it and that is pure pine OG awesomeness. Really really good. Space Gorilla is great for rosin and hash. It smokes really well too but i love that fruity flavored cake leaning stuff more.

So the rosin is a GREAT surprise. Pure floral pine and funk. Good squeezing even with rosin bags.
Those floral terps make for the best daytime use. Nice find!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

You making caps of that? Take all my money!!!