#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Let’s qualify that statement though. Vegetative growth time? Size of plant before/after flower? Size of pot?
5 gallon dwc, grown from seed maybe 4 weeks of veg time (if that) 15 to 20 inches at flip, easily tripled in height... but I will say it's the most I ever yielded off a single plant, and I basically grow them all the same... I grew his wedding cake in the same time frame, same size pot, and got 5 zips...

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
@Heisenbeans sundae driver s1 I got going now is stacking pretty nice about 35 days into flower now. Question for you the plant looks like it’s a bit dark so I’m wondering if this plant just grows darker green? or if my soil mix was to high in N for her. No other plants going now look as dark green so if she doesn’t grow dark like this she might just be N sensitive DA9A968D-2172-44F9-955E-E9C6D41765F8.jpeg4EF83A7C-B207-494E-BDBD-CE8183EEB870.jpeg
on the plus side these nugs on this plant are by far the most dense buds I’ve ever grown seriously rock hard. The kind of nug you cant break up without a grinder hard
This is grown in a 1 gal nursery pot which doesn’t actually hold a gal of soil more like half.

Edit: I’ll get a more natural light pic tonight or tomorrow

takeurmeds

Yield question

GG #4
ECSD
Bridezilla
Purple Cake

Of those 4, which should produce the biggest yield?
i quickly ran 3 GG4 and 3 Bridezilla in 1 gallon bags.
They both grow with similar flower structure throughout phenos.
I had larger yielding plants from each.
The bridezilla seemed to produce more desirable product for my patients.
The flavor was more unique in the bridezilla.
i find myself reaching for bridezilla over gg4 but the gg4 comes with some sweet and sour resin flavors that have their place too.
Both above average for potency.

I would/will def run a pack and give some proper care (and take clones) of the bridezilla again.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans sundae driver s1 I got going now is stacking pretty nice about 35 days into flower now. Question for you the plant looks like it’s a bit dark so I’m wondering if this plant just grows darker green? or if my soil mix was to high in N for her. No other plants going now look as dark green so if she doesn’t grow dark like this she might just be N sensitive View attachment 27858View attachment 27859
on the plus side these nugs on this plant are by far the most dense buds I’ve ever grown seriously rock hard. The kind of nug you cant break up without a grinder hard
This is grown in a 1 gal nursery pot which doesn’t actually hold a gal of soil more like half.

The darker leaves will turn darker purple in late flower. It's the grape pie that gives it that in the sundae drivers.

@Heisenbeans sundae driver s1 I got going now is stacking pretty nice about 35 days into flower now. Question for you the plant looks like it’s a bit dark so I’m wondering if this plant just grows darker green? or if my soil mix was to high in N for her. No other plants going now look as dark green so if she doesn’t grow dark like this she might just be N sensitive View attachment 27858View attachment 27859

looks like its sensitive to N, I see some of your leaves starting to eagle claw so I’d back off on the half strength.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
looks like its sensitive to N, I see some of your leaves starting to eagle claw so I’d back off on the half strength.
I see no clawing in this plant at all and I don’t feed all my plants are water only in a soil blend I’ve created and ran multiple times. I never have an issue unless I uppot to early and burn them a little.
@Heisenbeans

Will Bridezilla be available again? That was first on my list but when I went to order it was gone so went with Wedding Topanga and Copper Chem to the first.

What strains would you recommend I order next for best yielding?
Copper chem is a yielder

I see no clawing in this plant at all and I don’t feed all my plants are water only in a soil blend I’ve created and ran multiple times. I never have an issue unless I uppot to early and burn them a little.

Copper chem is a yielder
In your first pic the fan leaf on the bottom left looks like it’s starting to curl inwards a tiny bit, maybe I’m mistaken but that’s wat it looks like to me.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,