#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
My early froster is hanging up now, was a quick finisher too. Metallic mushroom dusty diesel taste. Other phenos puffed up more. One is taking long time to finish. Another after 2 day cure has the sour come out in it, surprised me, lol. Others smooth earthy dusty diesel for most part. Jme so far
Lol dusty diesel, sounds interesting. I had some dusty basement shit a couple times but never dusty diesel lol.

mjw42

HeisenBShit.
After going a couple of rounds with his 'beans' I've found very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants.
The hallmark of rushed, half-assed shit.
One out of 18 HB seeds verses 7/10 Choc Thai's that were 7yr old seeds. The Betsy's were 5/5.

Sure the HBean got all colored up and frosty but it's weak ass watered down shit.
All this guys whiskey tango trash talk about getting the primo cuts haha.
"I can pick them fake MAC's out from a crummy internet photo"....straight bullshit haha
Those yesterday's hyped cuts are prolly fake anyways. Hypeworld lol
Snake oil salesman. Puppy mill scammery just like Gu.
Those $40 dollar packs....hhmmm

Dude has Bs'd me several times about replacement beans. Meh..more time for real genetics.
I know plenty of others that have had issues with his garbage.
The Choc Thai and Betsy I just chopped crushes any of his watered down candy crush 'cuts'.

Want the reals? I'll start with Bodhi, Ink, Sha, TNF..and can list at least 10 other breeders who's stuff blows this fake candy-assed shit outta the water. Ya want candy weed at least go for the reals at Cannarado. Legit breeder.

If you're a Heisen fuk boii this prolly ain't going to help. Step outta the box, you'll thank me later
No one who is anyone in the biz knows who TF Heisen is....ever crossed your mind?
Want some real Lemon Tree try Sha...good luck. He's a real breeder.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
HeisenBShit.
After going a couple of rounds with his 'beans' I've found very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants.
One out of 18 HB seeds verses 7/10 Choc Thai's that were 7yr old seeds. The Betsy's were 5/5.

Sure the HBean got all colored up and frosty but it's weak ass watered down shit.
"I can pick them fake MAC's out from a crummy internet photo"....straight bullshit haha

Dude has Bs'd me several times about replacement beans. Meh..more time for real genetics.
The Choc Thai and Betsy I just chopped crushes any of his watered down candy crush 'cuts'.

Want the reals? I'll start with Bodhi, Ink, Sha, TNF..and can list at least 10 other breeders who's stuff blows this fake candy-assed shit outta the water. Ya want candy weed at least go for the reals at Cannarado. Legit breeder.

If you're a Heisen fuk boii this prolly ain't going to help. Step outta the box, you'll thank me later
No one who is anyone in the biz knows who TF Heisen is....ever crossed your mind?
Tell us How You really feel. Your feedback is important to us and customer service is our highest priority . Please feel free to fill out the questionnaire forwarded to help us improve the business model .

Howard G.O. Fuckurself
Customer Service Supervisor

HeisenBShit.

I suddenly feel a video coming on. Finchy agrees. Thanks mjw42!! You da man!

Btw, those beans he was supposed to send you.............................he sent 'em to me. Here they are all done and ready to smoke:

Mmmmmmmmm delicious..............

918 001.JPG

So tasty...........

918 002.JPG

Fire in here.................

bbc cured 001.JPG

Mouth watering..................

IMG_9042.jpg

Succulent..................

new 001.JPG

Maybe you suck at growing? Or maybe I can take crappy genetics and make them fire? Or maybe I suck at growing and these beans are fire?

I dunno. But pictures don't do these buds justice. The smells and tastes and highs are off the chart. So be careful where you post mjw42. My farts have been know to kill babies.....................and a baby is just what you are :alien:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
the fact he mentioned sha tells me all I need to know. Sierra Skunk aka Sha or the Sha I know of, relentlessly dogged ISP over his cut of ChemD, over and over and over and over the years and it still didn't stick with folks, lol. Cause he thought he had the whole story and we all know how that goes. Ohso got his legit, just not thru the network sha knew of. So he assumed it was fake, and trolled, end of story. I kinda liked ole Seamaiden sometimes, but I believe she was in that crew also. That's some of the old pharmer crew, that'll get Heisen's blood boilin, lol.

Having said that, the EC91 has a real sour that comes out bout a week cure. And I'm getting a distinct fire engine orange bright hairs just covering the buds, be hard to not recognize that Sour D, ECSD hair color. And bud characteristics. Some frostier than others, and some slight variation, but I was expecting some.......?! Yields good, they are big bitches, Ive found no topping in a one gallon might keep em under 5 ft, lol. What's not to like for the price?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Fucking Adub , Wedding Cake and Purple Cake I sampled all are top shelf , no intersex issues and good germination for Me and I am far from the best grower on here. Not sure why anybody is having issues from the rather large sample size I have popped , grown Myself or seen grown on here . Not seeing issues with seed quality at all . But I am finding there is a section of the grow community that I am sure their balls never dropped and Females that just cant laid to save Their lives. Lots of great folks but a bunch of My bike is better than Yours shit constantly. WTF.

D

Deleted member 60

"candy weed"....hahahahahaha..... that's a good one. Gimme some of that shit!

Not every plant is gonna shine...whether it is HB gear, rado gear, Bodhi gear....whatever. It's the nature of the beast....especially in these days and times. Everybody is pretty much peein' in the same pool. Kinda whack IMO to think one guy has an edge on anyone else when the days of traveling the world to find special genetics are all but over for most "breeders". Nobody is breakin any new ground here........

Aren't you the same person who bagged on Honest when he was sick? Hmmm. Not cool. They are just fuckin seeds.......