#Heisenbeans Genetics

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
And I thought U were ok shit @mjw42
I guess U really got fucked up.
My customer service has been grear with HB and Gu. I called the number and anderson answers. Its fucking amazing. U should try it.
I'm no Heisenbeans sellout but on an running his shit. Along with other TOP breeders on this forum. This place has alot of new and up-and-coming breeders.
I'm no pro and limited strain knowledge but my scissor hash is better than half the shit u grow. My ghost OG was good, my a DUB is gonna be even better! Oh then its on to Topanga. I always loved boy meets world.

Oh and I saw one of your overpriced grow racks the other day. It was at a greasy pizzeria. They were stacking the dirty pie pans on it in the dishpit. Hahahahaha. What a joke. U sell many of those?

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
let me stick up for someone real quick cuz we do have a bunch of fan boys here and im only nuetral and honest! none of my black banana cookies came out healthy i popped 6 3 didnt germ and ive germed tons of seeds in my life! the grape dosi, peanut butter breath, galato sorbet, doublestuffed sorbet, gorilla breath, and many more popped with 100 percent rate! 3 bbc were retarded or mutants that never caught up with anything i still have a wedding cake x wedding pie that is seriously stunted! and also a punch buggy that is retartded or stunted ,now granted i can pop more and probably get some fire but just stating facts that not all pop and not all are healthy again i grabbed from the first batch hiesen let out and that may be the prob?? i do have a purple punch and sundae cake that look wonderfull in flower rn.... but the adub had to be killed to many sacs

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
let me stick up for someone real quick cuz we do have a bunch of fan boys here and im only nuetral and honest! none of my black banana cookies came out healthy i popped 6 3 didnt germ and ive germed tons of seeds in my life! the grape dosi, peanut butter breath, galato sorbet, doublestuffed sorbet, gorilla breath, and many more popped with 100 percent rate! 3 bbc were retarded or mutants that never caught up with anything i still have a wedding cake x wedding pie that is seriously stunted! and also a punch buggy that is retartded or stunted ,now granted i can pop more and probably get some fire but just stating facts that not all pop and not all are healthy again i grabbed from the first batch hiesen let out and that may be the prob?? i do have a purple punch and sundae cake that look wonderfull in flower rn.... but the adub had to be killed to many sacs
The first run of BBC did have issues, I didn't get any of them Myself, The Adub I have germed a whole pack and none showed any trace of intersex issues. For the selection and price so far I cant see a downside to running Heisens gear . But for the guy to call His whole line shit when so many people are having great results tells Me the posters opinion is based on personal beef and not the genetics line . Lastly if a person has issues I would say take it up with the Man Himself privately. Heisen Has answered My every question and taken care of any issue I had , usually self inflicted .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
[\
HeisenBShit.
After going a couple of rounds with his 'beans' I've found very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants.
The hallmark of rushed, half-assed shit.
One out of 18 HB seeds verses 7/10 Choc Thai's that were 7yr old seeds. The Betsy's were 5/5.

Sure the HBean got all colored up and frosty but it's weak ass watered down shit.
All this guys whiskey tango trash talk about getting the primo cuts haha.
"I can pick them fake MAC's out from a crummy internet photo"....straight bullshit haha
Those yesterday's hyped cuts are prolly fake anyways. Hypeworld lol
Snake oil salesman. Puppy mill scammery just like Gu.
Those $40 dollar packs....hhmmm

Dude has Bs'd me several times about replacement beans. Meh..more time for real genetics.
I know plenty of others that have had issues with his garbage.
The Choc Thai and Betsy I just chopped crushes any of his watered down candy crush 'cuts'.

Want the reals? I'll start with Bodhi, Ink, Sha, TNF..and can list at least 10 other breeders who's stuff blows this fake candy-assed shit outta the water. Ya want candy weed at least go for the reals at Cannarado. Legit breeder.

If you're a Heisen fuk boii this prolly ain't going to help. Step outta the box, you'll thank me later
No one who is anyone in the biz knows who TF Heisen is....ever crossed your mind?
Want some real Lemon Tree try Sha...good luck. He's a real breeder.
Sorry to hear about your luck.

That said......lets look at that $40 pack. My first HBeans purchase was Dubstep. I popped 2 seeds, one tailed right away, one cracked. The one that cracked took 2 weeks to come up, I had actually written it off (with zero tears)
First plant made 4.4 oz and 6 daughters. One of those made only 1 oz after being tormented....real sweet weed and she made 5 daughters. All primo and all gonna make 2 zips min. That's at least an lb on that 1 seed.
The other seed is outside but thats 2 zips min as well.
$40 is cheap.

You said you got a frosty plant....what;d you do with it? Nothing??

You said you went 1 for 18 on the Heisenbeans, but you complain about I've "very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants"

Well that's plural, asshole. 1 is never plural.

You need to buy a vowel, dude.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
[\

Sorry to hear about your luck.

That said......lets look at that $40 pack. My first HBeans purchase was Dubstep. I popped 2 seeds, one tailed right away, one cracked. The one that cracked took 2 weeks to come up, I had actually written it off (with zero tears)
First plant made 4.4 oz and 6 daughters. One of those made only 1 oz after being tormented....real sweet weed and she made 5 daughters. All primo and all gonna make 2 zips min. That's at least an lb on that 1 seed.
The other seed is outside but thats 2 zips min as well.
$40 is cheap.

You said you got a frosty plant....what;d you do with it? Nothing??

You said you went 1 for 18 on the Heisenbeans, but you complain about I've "very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants"

Well that's plural, asshole. 1 is never plural.

You need to buy a vowel, dude.
When people say 18 that usually means 12. They say 1 germinated it usually means 2 or 3. The earlier banana cookies had issues. It's not just the early seeds its the plant. Black banana cookies 9 is a weird ass plant. It's like the ogkb. Lots of weird mutants and shit. But there are some bad ass keepers to be found if people are patient.

Another thing people popping 1 or 2 seeds from a pack expecting to find a keeper is rediculous. If people would just pop the whole fukin pack than finding good shit would be alot more simpler.
People expecting every seed in the pack to produce stellar results is not even reasonable. There are gonna be variances with F1 hybrids, but all it takes 1 out of a pack to make the cut.
I already said I would resolve any issues that anyone had I just dont have the seeds. I'm waiting on a new run to finish up that will be my best run to date.
I have over 14 grape pie plants full of seeds for the new crosses coming. This was the same plant that was used for the greenpoint jelly pies and it's a purple punch cross. These seeds coming are gonna be NO JOKE.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
HeisenBShit.
After going a couple of rounds with his 'beans' I've found very low germ rates and/or runty mutant plants.
The hallmark of rushed, half-assed shit.
One out of 18 HB seeds verses 7/10 Choc Thai's that were 7yr old seeds. The Betsy's were 5/5.

Sure the HBean got all colored up and frosty but it's weak ass watered down shit.
All this guys whiskey tango trash talk about getting the primo cuts haha.
"I can pick them fake MAC's out from a crummy internet photo"....straight bullshit haha
Those yesterday's hyped cuts are prolly fake anyways. Hypeworld lol
Snake oil salesman. Puppy mill scammery just like Gu.
Those $40 dollar packs....hhmmm

Dude has Bs'd me several times about replacement beans. Meh..more time for real genetics.
I know plenty of others that have had issues with his garbage.
The Choc Thai and Betsy I just chopped crushes any of his watered down candy crush 'cuts'.

Want the reals? I'll start with Bodhi, Ink, Sha, TNF..and can list at least 10 other breeders who's stuff blows this fake candy-assed shit outta the water. Ya want candy weed at least go for the reals at Cannarado. Legit breeder.

If you're a Heisen fuk boii this prolly ain't going to help. Step outta the box, you'll thank me later
No one who is anyone in the biz knows who TF Heisen is....ever crossed your mind?
Want some real Lemon Tree try Sha...good luck. He's a real breeder.
Pics to back it up because plenty of nice pics from others?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
The first run of BBC did have issues, I didn't get any of them Myself, The Adub I have germed a whole pack and none showed any trace of intersex issues. For the selection and price so far I cant see a downside to running Heisens gear . But for the guy to call His whole line shit when so many people are having great results tells Me the posters opinion is based on personal beef and not the genetics line . Lastly if a person has issues I would say take it up with the Man Himself privately. Heisen Has answered My every question and taken care of any issue I had , usually self inflicted .
I have had some issues with @Heisenbeans gear the early stuff mostly. 2 packs of the bbc s1 left me with only 2 plants that made it to flower they didn’t like to germ, And the ones that did were mutant. The ones I did find look great and I’m more than happy to find one or two nice plants out of 14 beans.
My adub grew two low sacs in early flower I plucked them and never seen them again. Is that his fault? Fuck no it happens to a ton of plants.

My sundae driver looks and smells delicious and I only popped 2 of those.
The bastards I ran before any beans were dropped grew great and smoked amazing.

There are pages and pages of the fire being found in this thread alone. Haters will always be a part of life people like this will show up and try to cause havoc but in the end they might just be your next business partner @Gu~~~ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥👍

people feel to entitled now a days, I bought packs had some fire had some issues too some were probably my fault even. I didn’t and still don’t want replacements even though they were offered. ( hiesen has always answered and offered to replace beans) Not because I wouldn’t grow them but it’s principle. If you bought a puppy and it pissed on your couch would you demand a replacement puppy? No

All breeders have plants that don’t stack up come from there gear I’ve had hermies and or mutants come from Bodhi gear, soma gear, cannadaro, cult classics, top dawg, greenpoint, and others that most would consider the ones on top in the seed game, but yet I still grab packs because there’s fire to be found if you don’t want to hunt for it just buy weed.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have had some issues with @Heisenbeans gear the early stuff mostly. 2 packs of the bbc s1 left me with only 2 plants that made it to flower they didn’t like to germ, And the ones that did were mutant. The ones I did find look great and I’m more than happy to find one or two nice plants out of 14 beans.
My adub grew two low sacs in early flower I plucked them and never seen them again. Is that his fault? Fuck no it happens to a ton of plants.

My sundae driver looks and smells delicious and I only popped 2 of those.
The bastards I ran before any beans were dropped grew great and smoked amazing.

There are pages and pages of the fire being found in this thread alone. Haters will always be a part of life people like this will show up and try to cause havoc but in the end they might just be your next business partner @Gu~~~ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥🔥👍

people feel to entitled now a days, I bought packs had some fire had some issues too some were probably my fault even. I didn’t and still don’t want replacements even though they were offered. ( hiesen has always answered and offered to replace beans) Not because I wouldn’t grow them but it’s principle. If you bought a puppy and it pissed on your couch would you demand a replacement puppy? No

All breeders have plants that don’t stack up come from there gear I’ve had hermies and or mutants come from Bodhi gear, soma gear, cannadaro, cult classics, top dawg, greenpoint, and others that most would consider the ones on top in the seed game, but yet I still grab packs because there’s fire to be found if you don’t want to hunt for it just buy weed.
That's just genetics periods.

Just look at humans. Now I know you parents love your kids equally but some kids just turn out "better". Hell I'm much better looking, smarter and stronger than my bro! 😂😎

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's just genetics periods.

Just look at humans. Now I know you parents love your kids equally but some kids just turn out "better". Hell I'm much better looking, smarter and stronger than my bro! 😂😎
Exactly genetics is like gambling you never know the outcome. Your much better looking and stronger and smarter (as you put it) but you ended up with 2 inches while he got 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎.
Not that I know but that’s how life fucks ya lmao

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Exactly genetics is like gambling you never know the outcome. Your much better looking and stronger and smarter (as you put it) but you ended up with 2 inches while he got 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😎😎.
Not that I know but that’s how life fucks ya lmao
I can honestly say stronger and smarter but my big bro did get the looks. Age has a way of taking that advantage away though, lol.

As far as dongs dangling I got just enough to piss them off 😂😥