#Heisenbeans Genetics

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
powerful like got good legs and a strong hybrid buzz? Not just taste, potency too? Thanks man, been waitin to get your opine in the smoke, not tryin to bug, just dyin to know. Greatly appreciated @LubdaNugs
I smoke a fair amount of cannabis strains. There are some that are a mild good buzz that I have to take a few hits to feel. There are ones that smack me right in the head and build in effect after only a couple of hits. These are the latter. Number one is a hybrid buzz, it’s not sleepy, but also not too edgy. Number 2 is more on the Sativa side of the buzz, a little paranoia creeps in.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
A few shots of Bridezilla finishing at my growmies. Probably be coming down this weekend @ 70 days.
We battled heat and humidity the whole time in flower, and they seen way to many days in the 90's. Even though they handled it well, it did take a toll. Just thankful it came out as well as it did. Can't wait to sample!
Fall is near, and next run will definitely be better.
0823191705a_Burst01.jpg0823191713a.jpg0823191705a.jpg
Sorry about crappy phone camera.

_klx_

Super Active Member
A few shots of Bridezilla finishing at my growmies. Probably be coming down this weekend @ 70 days.
We battled heat and humidity the whole time in flower, and they seen way to many days in the 90's. Even though they handled it well, it did take a toll. Just thankful it came out as well as it did. Can't wait to sample!
View attachment 19520View attachment 19521View attachment 19523
Thats nice man. I am always on the lookout for strains that can handle the heat without foxtailing like a mofo as summers get stinking down here.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 19520View attachment 19521View attachment 19523
So your happy with the strain? Would U run it again is the million dollar question!?!?

quiescent

Super Active Member
Purple Punch S1 mutants, should I keep em going or pull the plug?View attachment 19547
I dunno if I'd call em mutants but they aren't happy. I'd say its the environment.... soil (see wood chunks, could be overwatered also), bugs (bite marks?), humidity too high or not enough airflow, or lighting before putting it on the genetics. Looks like they're trying to grow normal leaves.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
So your happy with the strain? Would U run it again is the million dollar question!?!?
To early to tell. Haven't tested it yet. Hehe. But as far as being easy to grow and tolerant to grower error, environmental swings, and the quantity she's capable of... yes.

Personaly, I favor more of a Sativa leaning smoke. Don't need or desire a couch lock leaning type.
I'm looking for types of smoke that gets you OFF the couch and motivates; and has GOOD tastes.
So if it ticks them boxes, it will be up a for a re-run.

So it will probably be another 3 or 4 weeks before I can answer that. Got to give it time for a cure.
But yea, I have clones in the closet waiting.