#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Any of you finish skeleton cookies? How long did you put them in 12-12 for ? Day 60 will be in 2 weeks. A new scope that goes on the phone for pics is coming today. I am tired of squinting and guessing.
12/12 from seedling. Mine finished around 10 weeks after a week or so of getting the seedling up. Very good tasting meds, more of a daytime smoke, but has some kick to it. Tasted like banana bread mouthful washed down with Mad Dog 2020. Kind of stuff you start smoking, get up in the middle and go do something, then you remember you was having a session, lol. Topped plant yeiled better than the untopped plant, but the untopped plant was more potent, if that matters. But with that taste, I see why folks makin a big deal of the bbc. I personally want the ghost now, lol.

GCG

Dinosaur
Any timeframe on next drop? I saw a Shoreline cross at GPS but haven't seen it in stock yet. Is that coming or did I miss it. Loving the way my Dubsteps and Wedding Cake are starting out 2 weeks into flower.
New to forums, haven't ever posted in one until a few days ago so if Im in wrong section, apologies. Have seen some impressive genetics and equally impressive grows on here.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
12/12 from seedling. Mine finished around 10 weeks after a week or so of getting the seedling up. Very good tasting meds, more of a daytime smoke, but has some kick to it. Tasted like banana bread mouthful washed down with Mad Dog 2020. Kind of stuff you start smoking, get up in the middle and go do something, then you remember you was having a session, lol. Topped plant yeiled better than the untopped plant, but the untopped plant was more potent, if that matters. But with that taste, I see why folks makin a big deal of the bbc. I personally want the ghost now, lol.
The bbc is my Holy grail. I had it twice but for different and unforeseen circumstances they failed. Fml. I knew this day would come where I see flower pics and am punching myself.
Any timeframe on next drop? I saw a Shoreline cross at GPS but haven't seen it in stock yet. Is that coming or did I miss it. Loving the way my Dubsteps and Wedding Cake are starting out 2 weeks into flower.
New to forums, haven't ever posted in one until a few days ago so if Im in wrong section, apologies. Have seen some impressive genetics and equally impressive grows on here.
Welcome to PARADISE!!!

Goats

Kush Lover
i think heisen said GPS will be handling the sales stuff so he could focus on making beans. i believe you're best off grabbing them from greenpoint.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I dunno if I'd call em mutants but they aren't happy. I'd say its the environment.... soil (see wood chunks, could be overwatered also), bugs (bite marks?), humidity too high or not enough airflow, or lighting before putting it on the genetics. Looks like they're trying to grow normal leaves.
All others looking good but the two PPs1s and the black zafiro in the left corner although it seems to be doing better. One of the wedding cake S1s looks funny but seems to be on track.20190826_165634.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Now thats a cool ass boss! Taking the crew to maiden is one of the coolest things ever. Cheers man
Guess who has to work Sunday morning too to cover the rest of em, that right Me, FML . You say cool I say Heathen getti
I would definitely grow them out at least once, I had 1 Pigeon Pie or whatever its called now that looked exactly like that all through veg but once it hit flower blossomed to a beautiful specimen
The good thing about having about a full sandbag full of seeds on hand is only the best survive , I decimate any plants that aren't vigorous and impress Me its true BUT if a plant makes it to the flowering tents then I feel pretty good about it . I have no doubt thrown out fire but I can only have about a dozen or so in flower at a time and I love to pop seeds . It's a disease lol .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Guess who has to work Sunday morning too to cover the rest of em, that right Me, FML . You say cool I say Heathen getti

The good thing about having about a full sandbag full of seeds on hand is only the best survive , I decimate any plants that aren't vigorous and impress Me its true BUT if a plant makes it to the flowering tents then I feel pretty good about it . I have no doubt thrown out fire but I can only have about a dozen or so in flower at a time and I love to pop seeds . It's a disease lol .
I hqve the eame problem. We should start a support group. Not like financial support. Just talk eachother down from pressing the pay now button. Maybe take 5 and walk away. Think about it. Come back and maybe your outlook may have changed. Til then. Stay humble.
Edit
I wish u were my boss!! Good vibes in the shop produces. Very true

_klx_

Super Active Member

Yep you are probably right but I am a stubborn cunt

Opie1

Master Grower

I just trashed one that was 4 weeks into bloom, I didn’t like the way it had grown, tall skinny branches that were wanting to take up a whole 4x4, lol. Might have been some killer shit, but who would give up the room, not me.
FYI, was not a Heisenbean.

Opie1

Master Grower
was it those copper chems? sounds like those, just from quick description, lol
No, my own creation, using mostly C99, it’s been the only plant out of 8 sisters that was like that. I didn’t like it from the start really, it’s leaves showed what appeared to be nute burn real early and like around the complete edges , not just the tips. She was flopping around everywhere, I tried to throw all of her in the corner a couple different times, every couple days I’d come back and find her sprawled out all over everybody, lol. Who needs a whore like that? Lol.