#Heisenbeans Genetics

Hey everyone! Long time no see. I see everything is going very nicely here. Good stuff :alien:

My jungle is coming out real nice. Things are starting to fatten up at almost 6 weeks in. I have a very weird BBC that I have a few pics of. It is totally different from my other 6 BBC. She smells like Banana Moon Pie and is very very purple on top....almost black. She was a "semi-mutant" that grew funky leaves and not many bud sites so I chucked the clones. She will yeild very low compared to the others but she might actually be the most stickiest, stinkiest and tastiest of them all. Check her out.............................

Top nug of one cola

Top nug of another cola....

Bottom nugs of one cola...........

Middle nugs of one cola.............

She almost seems as if she is done but those bottom nugs tell a different story. I don't know if this matches the original mother but she owns in every way except yield. Such a shame I grow more for yield than all else cause she is a winner IMO.

I will post pics of all 16 plants in a few weeks when they are close to done. Very happy with all aspects of these plants and I'm glad I was lucky enough to bust Heisens balls a year ago and help him along his path to making such great genetics for all of us. We are all starting to see what his stuff looks like and now have solid PROOF of what this man can do.

I also have 5 GG4, 5 WC, and 5 PP in the first few days of flower. There be fire in my tents!! As well as finches!! :devilish:

I believe we told the naysayers that the truth would come out either way once the flowers came in. The flower pics are now in and continuing daily. Thumbs up to you Uncle H(y)(y)(y)(y) and good luck to you in your future endeavors :alien:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I was moving some black cherry punch so I got a couple of shots of BZ. She will come down one day late this week which is right on 8 weeks. Large thick buds the size of baby gorilla arms. The main shoots filled in from about 16 inches down all the way to the top. One of the frostier we have had in awhile as far as total coverage of buds and about 1/2 way out even the fans at least what we leave on.

bridezilla.jpg
Mids wrapped up with frost
bridezilla1.jpg

bridezilla2.jpg

BZ n.jpg

We will cut her in around 5 days all trichs are cloudy and a few amber but only a few. A couple of finished shots to come then shortly after will be purple punch x BBC almost ready.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hey everyone! Long time no see. I see everything is going very nicely here. Good stuff :alien:

My jungle is coming out real nice. Things are starting to fatten up at almost 6 weeks in. I have a very weird BBC that I have a few pics of. It is totally different from my other 6 BBC. She smells like Banana Moon Pie and is very very purple on top....almost black. She was a "semi-mutant" that grew funky leaves and not many bud sites so I chucked the clones. She will yeild very low compared to the others but she might actually be the most stickiest, stinkiest and tastiest of them all. Check her out.............................

Top nug of one cola

View attachment 15740

Top nug of another cola....

View attachment 15741

Bottom nugs of one cola...........

View attachment 15742

Middle nugs of one cola.............

View attachment 15743

She almost seems as if she is done but those bottom nugs tell a different story. I don't know if this matches the original mother but she owns in every way except yield. Such a shame I grow more for yield than all else cause she is a winner IMO.

I will post pics of all 16 plants in a few weeks when they are close to done. Very happy with all aspects of these plants and I'm glad I was lucky enough to bust Heisens balls a year ago and help him along his path to making such great genetics for all of us. We are all starting to see what his stuff looks like and now have solid PROOF of what this man can do.

I also have 5 GG4, 5 WC, and 5 PP in the first few days of flower. There be fire in my tents!! As well as finches!! :devilish:

I believe we told the naysayers that the truth would come out either way once the flowers came in. The flower pics are now in and continuing daily. Thumbs up to you Uncle H(y)(y)(y)(y) and good luck to you in your future endeavors :alien:
Hey You Basterd , everything ok with Ya? Hadnt seen You for a bit, I feel like I am missing my worn out right boot without Your twisted commentary round here. Hope Your health is all good .

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
As alot of you know I stepped back away from my website and the business side of things to concentrate on making seeds and maintaining this website. Well as it worked out I turned everything over to Greeenpoint to handle the sales as I just feel after working with @Gu~~~ he has been nothing but professional and puts his customers ahead of everything. We all know he has made mistakes and we dont need to revisit that, but going forward I think his professionalism and commitment to the the same goals and expectations as me will go a long ways. Making sure you guys are taken care of and happy with your products.
So in saying that I've decided to take on making all the seeds for Greenpoint including the regs. Taking this away from Gu will allow me to do what I love and that's bringing you guys the best genetics and allow him to focus on the website and taking care of you guys. I've already gotten ALL of his cuts and we are in the process of turning up the heat ASAP.
I know I have a couple loose ends to tie up with some of you that were waiting on a couple orders from before me and him made this switch.

So in saying all that you guys can expect to see some new products, new crosses and me expanding on bringing you'll the best genetics I can come up with
I could tell in the video last week of,the cuts u were being tight lipped abiut something,in the works and saying the cuts you had mightve given it away.
Congrats!