#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
As alot of you know I stepped back away from my website and the business side of things to concentrate on making seeds and maintaining this website. Well as it worked out I turned everything over to Greeenpoint to handle the sales as I just feel after working with @Gu~~~ he has been nothing but professional and puts his customers ahead of everything. We all know he has made mistakes and we dont need to revisit that, but going forward I think his professionalism and commitment to the the same goals and expectations as me will go a long ways. Making sure you guys are taken care of and happy with your products.
So in saying that I've decided to take on making all the seeds for Greenpoint including the regs. Taking this away from Gu will allow me to do what I love and that's bringing you guys the best genetics and allow him to focus on the website and taking care of you guys. I've already gotten ALL of his cuts and we are in the process of turning up the heat ASAP.
I know I have a couple loose ends to tie up with some of you that were waiting on a couple orders from before me and him made this switch.

So in saying all that you guys can expect to see some new products, new crosses and me expanding on bringing you'll the best genetics I can come up with

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
As alot of you know I stepped back away from my website and the business side of things to concentrate on making seeds and maintaining this website. Well as it worked out I turned everything over to Greeenpoint to handle the sales as I just feel after working with @Gu~~~ he has been nothing but professional and puts his customers ahead of everything. We all know he has made mistakes and we dont need to revisit that, but going forward I think his professionalism and commitment to the the same goals and expectations as me will go a long ways. Making sure you guys are taken care of and happy with your products.
So in saying that I've decided to take on making all the seeds for Greenpoint including the regs. Taking this away from Gu will allow me to do what I love and that's bringing you guys the best genetics and allow him to focus on the website and taking care of you guys. I've already gotten ALL of his cuts and we are in the process of turning up the heat ASAP.
I know I have a couple loose ends to tie up with some of you that were waiting on a couple orders from before me and him made this switch.

So in saying all that you guys can expect to see some new products, new crosses and me expanding on bringing you'll the best genetics I can come up with
Thats awesome H, and I know I speak for alot of other people on here , if You ever need anything feel free to ask .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Bridezilla
Early impressions - I've never smoked weed with so much flavor. I'm being honest here too. I don't dick-ride to get likes lol. It's more flavorful than a blunt wrap. And when you're down to the last of it, the flavor is still strong! After a week in jars, it's got a peach scent with hints of lemon. Same taste too.

It is LOUD. I let a buddy at work try some... he said his lunchbox still smelled 2 days later. He had to spray it with stuff lol.

And the buzz will punch you in the face. It's not my go-to smoke for daytime, while i'm at work, for obvious reasons. But man, after a long day, and you want to relax and unwind, this is what you grab. I ripped a couple hits on the bong the other morning tho and I was retarded ALL DAY.

And to think, it could have easily went a week or 2 longer...
That review cost me, lol.

I'm in!

V3n0M

Super Active Member
GMoozy..

Man, shes been growing out of some weird funk. She needed help standing.. growing really slow, I did top super early. I have to keep overall heigt about 40 inches.so its probably from the early top. I will veg her until she reaches 15 inches tall. I've got to much going on in my tents so I only popped one for now. Other than slow veg.. leaves are starting to grow in normal.

20190715_185029.jpg20190715_185032.jpg

20190726_162052.jpg20190726_162028.jpg

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member

Damn man that's going to be alot to keep straight! Gives me a headache just thinking about it. But I guess you only need one more room, just throw the male in with all the ladies. I gotta give you props though man you doing a good job mentally to keep everything sorted. I dont think everbody realizes the mental aspect to this, keeping everything organized, just one mental slip and you've contaminated or pollinated the wrong girl. It's easy to slip up when you have that much going on and it can be stressful. Props!

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
Only one BBC left alive, my fault not Heisens, got busy in the real world and neglected my babies, gonna have to do a chuck on it, everyone's BBC's have been 🔥, gotta pick something to cross with it. I have almost every strain Gu offers, any ideas what to cross it to? I'd like to cross it to similar lineage as to keep the progeny somewhat similar to the mom. Still waiting on postman to drop off my Texas Butter and Ghost OG. Or I could cross it with a CNC male since it's no longer available through GP.