#Heisenbeans Genetics

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
How does she compare to Scarlett, my friend? I'm sure both are taste treats....but who wins the prize? (not that it matters here...I only have the Scarlett/didn't get in on the PBuggy's) Really interested to hear your take!

thanks mucho for sharin'...
They both smell really similar to the Scarlet Johansson but I would give the edge to the Punch Buggy for taste and smell with no cure
And the stone is very nice with the Punch Buggy ..
I think the Scarlet Johansson was still some really good smoke and I would recommend both to anyone

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
PP S-1 back left...... BBC's on every corner. 21 days into 12/12 under a lone 600 hps.

View attachment 16307
They both smell really similar to the Scarlet Johansson but I would give the edge to the Punch Buggy for taste and smell with no cure
And the stone is very nice with the Punch Buggy ..
I think the Scarlet Johansson was still some really good smoke and I would recommend both to anyone
Has anyone heard from Honest?
I am still smoking on the Scarlet. Would like to get more of his genetics.

Has anyone heard from Honest?
I am still smoking on the Scarlet. Would like to get more of his genetics.
He’s ill currently and stepping away from seeds ATM to focus on his health I believe. I just have his Scar Jo and Banana Punchiscle.
PP S-1 back left...... BBC's on every corner. 21 days into 12/12 under a lone 600 hps.

View attachment 16307
Looks like when I run those BBC it will be a SCROG.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
He’s ill currently and stepping away from seeds ATM to focus on his health I believe. I just have his Scar Jo and Banana Punchiscle.

Looks like when I run those BBC it will be a SCROG.
Sorry to hear that. Is anyone doing any breeding of his stock? I still have over a 1/2 pack of Scarlet and a dozen Cocoa Banana seeds. I have too many going now to start anything else at the moment. Running some of my old stock from the early 2000's I have collected. This will bring back some good memories. Skunk, Skunk, Skunk, grape, cherries and onions. Maybe I can find a few keepers?

Sorry to hear that. Is anyone doing any breeding of his stock? I still have over a 1/2 pack of Scarlet and a dozen Cocoa Banana seeds. I have too many going now to start anything else at the moment. Running some of my old stock from the early 2000's I have collected. This will bring back some good memories. Skunk, Skunk, Skunk, grape, cherries and onions. Maybe I can find a few keepers?
Not sure. I was hoping @Amos Otis might do something with the Banana Punchiscle

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well this is what it is all about. GG4 CHOP!. Amber trichs showed up this morning on the GG4 and the purple punch. I chopped all the tops for the GG4 and will leave the rest to ripen a bit more now that they are exposed to the light better.

What can I say about these buds....holy shit I have never seen anything like it. You just think you can see the frost until you chop it and look. FROSTY!. Probably the frostiest I have ever grown. Greasy sticky wonderful. I had to use alcohol to clean everything.

Thanks Heisen. These seeds are the shit !
GG4 trimmed and in the dryer. Day 59
DSCF1945.JPGDSCF1947 (1).JPG
A couple of branches of purple punch i chopped and a bud on the plant still. WOW did these crystal up hard.
DSCF1951.JPGDSCF1954 (1).JPG

Last edited:
I will be posting pics of finished product in a week or so. The 4 ADUB and 6 Corey were all very similar in growth and smell. The BBC on the other hand, were not. All 7 BBC are completely different in growth and smells. I had a semi mutant that I posted pics of already. Total banana moon pie but very low yield. I have another BBC that has all fat ass calyx's on it exploding from everywhere. Another has very tiny calyx's and small white hairs bursting out all over. Another grew 6 feet tall with giant buds all over but not very dense. Weird stuff, pics soon.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will be posting pics of finished product in a week or so. The 4 ADUB and 6 Corey were all very similar in growth and smell. The BBC on the other hand, were not. All 7 BBC are completely different in growth and smells. I had a semi mutant that I posted pics of already. Total banana moon pie but very low yield. I have another BBC that has all fat ass calyx's on it exploding from everywhere. Another has very tiny calyx's and small white hairs bursting out all over. Another grew 6 feet tall with giant buds all over but not very dense. Weird stuff, pics soon.
From what I can tell...because I am no pro grower at all, every plant is going to be crystal fire.
It makes my white widow and train wreck look dull by comparison.

smoke reports, please!
I pulled a cola off the semi mutant BBC last week. Dried in 3 days, cured for 3 days. Very smooth smoke. You can taste the banana moon pie. Gives you a very nice hybrid high. Not zippy and not knock out. Right in the middle all the way thru. 2 big thumbs up.

What sux is I culled the clones for low yield but I have 6 other BBC to choose from. But none of them were like the moon pie BBC in looks and they ALL were very different from each other. Pics when I pull them next week.

This is the rest of the plant. Very tiny colas. I'll get around 20 grams off the whole plant. The other plants are all normal size and my estimates are over an ounce each for the other 15 plants in the tent :alien:

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For the record I have monstrous mits...they are like baseball gloves (I can hold 4 cans of beer in my hand or spin around 3 or 4 oranges).

I have giant feet too....and you know what that means....

Monstrous gg4.

And the purple punch did not stack nearly as well but its a pheno of 1 of 1. I am growing that out again to see if i can stack some fat buds on them. They had a kind of fox tail thing on the bud but thats not it exactly. All of the buds had these weird roll of dime looking buds on the buds.

Walter white is a baseball. This is more artistic. A lot less dense BUT so many buds everywhere its hard to figure.

I kind of wish i had of cloned the walter white i am growing. It is a spectuacular plant. Maybe the other seeds will be the same but wow this one is crazy. The baseballs are turning to shotputs.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The GG4 is stupifying. I pulled a bud 3 days ago. IT is hard like a rock bud. I burned it at noon in an OCS water bong (got it from the ontario weed site). Tastes like coffee/chocolate cream with a hit of floral.
I cant remember the last time a bong rip got me high. Wow did the GG4 work. And it tastes really good and its not cured or anything yet.
Fantastic amazing worth buying seeds and growing it out. I can not wait for space gorilla!!!!
2 1/2 hour solid stone...and counting. WTF.
And I am not some schill. I smoke copious amounts of apparently less than amazing cannabis.
Because this is amazing. I believe it is the strongest weed I have ever smoked. The wife has to drive ! probably all weekend !!

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The GG4 is stupifying. I pulled a bud 3 days ago. IT is hard like a rock bud. I burned it at noon in an OCS water bong (got it from the ontario weed site). Tastes like coffee/chocolate cream with a hit of floral.
I cant remember the last time a bong rip got me high. Wow did the GG4 work. And it tastes really good and its not cured or anything yet.
Fantastic amazing worth buying seeds and growing it out. I can not wait for space gorilla!!!!
And I am not some schill. I smoke copious amounts of apparently less than amazing cannabis.
Because this is amazing. I believe it is the strongest weed I have ever smoked. The wife has to drive ! probably all weekend !!
Glad you like it. Awesome report

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN

I missed out and never got any GG #4. Maybe I will pick up a pack later on. I still have a pack of Skeleton Cookies to run when I get an opening.