#Heisenbeans Genetics

Keyown1

Super Active Member
Damn thats alot of w/sf!!! Seems to suit u well!!
All from seed? I know u do some serious phenonhunting
Front half heisenbeans from seed. Back half some clones I flipped back to get cuts. They were supposed to be my first hydro run but messed up big time a while back and had to do what I had to do. Don't usually flower this many plants at once I'm perpetual normally. But life gives you lemons you make lemonade

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
BBC is ready and coming down today. Went into bud tent on 5/28 so an excellent time for the large buds she commands. The top buds are at least fist sized while mids to lowers are still golf ball sized and All are tight and hard as a rock. She stretches but fills in well with large leaves will be a dream to trim.

bbc n.jpg

bbc n2.jpg

bbc n1.jpg

Even the fans have buds growing on them.
bbc leaf bud.jpg

Picts of Bridzilla once batts charge. The cola's look like baby gorilla arms they are so large

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
BBC is ready and coming down today. Went into bud tent on 5/28 so an excellent time for the large buds she commands. The top buds are at least fist sized while mids to lowers are still golf ball sized and All are tight and hard as a rock. She stretches but fills in well with large leaves will be a dream to trim.

View attachment 15290

View attachment 15291

View attachment 15292

Even the fans have buds growing on them.
View attachment 15293

Picts of Bridzilla once batts charge. The cola's look like baby gorilla arms they are so large
That's getting me excited for mine! If they turn out half as good as yours I will be happy! What's the nose like on her? Sorry if I missed it

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
The reason i ask...GG4 and PP are both at week 7 1/2 , Walter finishes week 7 tomorrow. Its getting so close i can taste it. I can sure as hell smell it.
you should honestly get one of these. every strain is different. and you can pull them according to your preference by the color of the heads. ie.. cloudy, half amber, full amber... up to you

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I stepped on that one and the other 2 i have are old and suck. So Saturday to the hydro store for a new loupe!.

I was just curious if it really was that close. but chopping in 2 to 3 weeks is happening!

And then i remembered hey i have one of those...and it was in the bottom drawer of a grow cupboard.

GG4 bud pic. Now i can sort it out !. And its better than the loupe when you take that lense cover off!gg4 closeup.jpg

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
That's getting me excited for mine! If they turn out half as good as yours I will be happy! What's the nose like on her? Sorry if I missed it
Yours looked super healthy you will be well pleased as it was not finicky.

Giving good nose reports are tough on me as I worked in a factory for years with alot of chems and have trouble separating smells.
This one has one of those that is not pleasant the way fruit is but smells strong funky like pure killer, has some rotten banana in the back ground and just pure funk and again strong.

i started the count on this one from the day she went in the big girls tent. Just finished trimming her and was well pleased with all the nugs just rock solid all the way down and easy to trim. She had about 25% amber trichs which is how I like them.

Have to put one more pict she was so pretty sorry.
bbc n3.jpg