#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I was rolling in my bed laughing when I kicked that shit!! Hahaha I dono if that was planned but hahahahaha
Also I like your qb288's it looks like! 6 more too!! That veg table is gonna be LOVELY!!
Im with @heathen on the s1's those cuts u mentioned have some talk and crosses made from them something tells me they can't all be hype! Lets see your gelato baby!!
Naw I had just moved everything and left it there and when I walked up to it was just a reaction. I truly hate that plant and kept it around way longer than I should have

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Orange Daquri x wedding cake (wedding daquri ) cultivated and bred by #heisenbeans

View attachment 15101
Yeah man smells like legit lemon cake with orange flavored icing on it. One of my favorite testers to date.

I have a few others I really like also.

Here's a lower on a GMO cake. This plant has stacked better than any seed I've ever sprouted.
I chopped and culled quite a few others to make room for some upcoming projects I'm excited to get going. I'm still looking for that perfect mom pollen donor that will spread fire from strain to strain like a prized male. She's out there.

View attachment 15103
😍😍😍Pan d'arancio😍😍😍
I don't know how I'm gonna be able to afford all these new creations. I always manage to make it work tho. πŸ˜… that grape pie tho. Just saw the video lol you're too funny homie. Can't wait for you to start dropping the new lines...
@SoLowDoughLow uh bro tf!you killed that wedding cake 😍😍😍 Spark up?!!

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
😍😍😍Pan d'arancio😍😍😍
I don't know how I'm gonna be able to afford all these new creations. I always manage to make it work tho. πŸ˜… that grape pie tho. Just saw the video lol you're too funny homie. Can't wait for you to start dropping the new lines...
@SoLowDoughLow uh bro tf!you killed that wedding cake 😍😍😍 Spark up?!!
Many thanks bro! This humidity is killing me tho. I may need another dehumidifier in my basement. It spiked damn near 80% rh in my flower tent yesterday and those are some fat fucking colas!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
[QUOTE="TerpyTyrone,
Thanks a lot bro! Yea, definitely an achievement as a grower, and very cool to be reposted by the man himself!

And I heard the buzz about a new forum on IG but I'm apparently not in the cool kids club cuz I had no idea what it even was til nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by a moderator:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Fuck katsu and his 4x4.
think he waited too long to resurface or something. More excitement on IG per Karma being at speakeasy and making drops, relentless making drops, Exotic strawberry creme drops, etc, etc etc. he may have overestimated the appeal of that plant, although I do like it, if i wanted some good bubba I'd get CSI. Just sayin. But I reckon he's got a small niche market.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
think he waited too long to resurface or something. More excitement on IG per Karma being at speakeasy and making drops, relentless making drops, Exotic strawberry creme drops, etc, etc etc. he may have overestimated the appeal of that plant, although I do like it, if i wanted some good bubba I'd get CSI. Just sayin. But I reckon he's got a small niche market.
Hes over at thc farmer with all that garbage. 4 page shitshow with logic kissing his ass. Honestly not even worth the time it took to type this up.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I just read some of that BS over at the farm. Katsu said he got trolled or banned over here or some shit. They said it's chucker's paradise's way of "culling the competition" which I find hard to believe. I have no beef with anyone but it makes me wanna start a heisenbean thread over there πŸ˜‚ wonder if they'll "cull the competition"

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
All Fire no Drama...:D That the way I like it. And bud shots lots of bud shots.

Everyone...even me..all growing Frosty Fire... And giving and getting help along the way.

And other awesome breeders sharing pics and info.

I love this forum.
Me too, I have met nothing but helpful, generous, knowledgeable people here. If u get trolled or banned here it's usually because you're causing drama

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
ROFL. That was hilarious. Bubba Katsu got the boot and those hot shot no pest strips are the shit. Lookin real good Heisen. (y)
Not preachin....but..do you really want that in your tent?

Those hot shot strips are poison, and continually dispensing into your grow.

...Dichlorvos is one of a class of insecticides referred to as organophosphates. These chemicals act by interfering with the activities of cholinesterase, an enzyme that is essential for the proper working of the nervous systems of both humans and insects. Please refer to the Toxicology Information Brief on cholinesterase-inhibition for a more detailed description of this topic....

Dichlorvos is highly toxic by inhalation, dermal absorption and ingestion (9). Because dichlorvos is volatile, inhalation is the most common route of exposure. As with all organophosphates, dichlorvos is readily absorbed through the skin. Skin which has come in contact with this material should be washed immediately with soap and water and all contaminated clothing should be removed.
Acute illness from dichlorvos is limited to the effects of cholinesterase inhibition. Compared to poisoning by other organophosphates, dichlorvos causes a more rapid onset of symptoms, which is often followed by a similarly rapid recovery (3). This occurs because dichlorvos is rapidly metabolized and eliminated from the body. Persons with reduced pulmonary (lung) function, convulsive disorders, liver disorders, or recent exposure to cholinesterase inhibitors will be at increased risk from exposure to dichlorvos. Alcoholic beverages may enhance the toxic effects of dichlorvos. High environmental temperatures or exposure of dichlorvos to visible or UV light may enhance its toxicity (9)....

The organophosphate insecticides are cholinesterase inhibitors. They are highly toxic by all routes of exposure. When inhaled, the first effects are usually respiratory and may include bloody or runny nose, coughing, chest discomfort, difficult or short breath, and wheezing due to constriction or excess fluid in the bronchial tubes. Skin contact with organophosphates may cause localized sweating and involuntary muscle contractions. Eye contact will cause pain, bleeding, tears, pupil constriction, and blurred vision. Following exposure by any route, other systemic effects may begin within a few minutes or be delayed for up to 12 hours. These may include pallor, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, headache, dizziness, eye pain, blurred vision, constriction or dilation of the eye pupils, tears, salivation, sweating, and confusion. Severe poisoning will affect the central nervous system, producing incoordination, slurred speech, loss of reflexes, weakness, fatigue, involuntary muscle contractions, twitching, tremors of the tongue or eyelids, and eventually paralysis of the body extremities and the respiratory muscles. In severe cases there may also be involuntary defecation or urination, psychosis, irregular heart beats, unconsciousness, convulsions and coma. Death may be caused by respiratory failure or cardiac arrest (9).
Some organophosphates may cause delayed symptoms beginning 1 to 4 weeks after an acute exposure which may or may not have produced immediate symptoms. In such cases, numbness, tingling, weakness and cramping may appear in the lower limbs and progress to incoordination and paralysis. Improvement may occur over months or years, but some residual impairment will remain (9).

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Not preachin....but..do you really want that in your tent?

Those hot shot strips are poison, and continually dispensing into your grow.

...Dichlorvos is one of a class of insecticides referred to as organophosphates. These chemicals act by interfering with the activities of cholinesterase, an enzyme that is essential for the proper working of the nervous systems of both humans and insects. Please refer to the Toxicology Information Brief on cholinesterase-inhibition for a more detailed description of this topic....

Dichlorvos is highly toxic by inhalation, dermal absorption and ingestion (9). Because dichlorvos is volatile, inhalation is the most common route of exposure. As with all organophosphates, dichlorvos is readily absorbed through the skin. Skin which has come in contact with this material should be washed immediately with soap and water and all contaminated clothing should be removed.
Acute illness from dichlorvos is limited to the effects of cholinesterase inhibition. Compared to poisoning by other organophosphates, dichlorvos causes a more rapid onset of symptoms, which is often followed by a similarly rapid recovery (3). This occurs because dichlorvos is rapidly metabolized and eliminated from the body. Persons with reduced pulmonary (lung) function, convulsive disorders, liver disorders, or recent exposure to cholinesterase inhibitors will be at increased risk from exposure to dichlorvos. Alcoholic beverages may enhance the toxic effects of dichlorvos. High environmental temperatures or exposure of dichlorvos to visible or UV light may enhance its toxicity (9)....

The organophosphate insecticides are cholinesterase inhibitors. They are highly toxic by all routes of exposure. When inhaled, the first effects are usually respiratory and may include bloody or runny nose, coughing, chest discomfort, difficult or short breath, and wheezing due to constriction or excess fluid in the bronchial tubes. Skin contact with organophosphates may cause localized sweating and involuntary muscle contractions. Eye contact will cause pain, bleeding, tears, pupil constriction, and blurred vision. Following exposure by any route, other systemic effects may begin within a few minutes or be delayed for up to 12 hours. These may include pallor, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, headache, dizziness, eye pain, blurred vision, constriction or dilation of the eye pupils, tears, salivation, sweating, and confusion. Severe poisoning will affect the central nervous system, producing incoordination, slurred speech, loss of reflexes, weakness, fatigue, involuntary muscle contractions, twitching, tremors of the tongue or eyelids, and eventually paralysis of the body extremities and the respiratory muscles. In severe cases there may also be involuntary defecation or urination, psychosis, irregular heart beats, unconsciousness, convulsions and coma. Death may be caused by respiratory failure or cardiac arrest (9).
Some organophosphates may cause delayed symptoms beginning 1 to 4 weeks after an acute exposure which may or may not have produced immediate symptoms. In such cases, numbness, tingling, weakness and cramping may appear in the lower limbs and progress to incoordination and paralysis. Improvement may occur over months or years, but some residual impairment will remain (9).

Man after reading all that i better go get a check up. lol.. seriously though i have used them in the past and they have helped a couple times when other things wouldnt. I kept mine in a ziplock slightly open for that very reason. I grow differently now and rarely have issues with bugs. what helped a lot was filling bottom of pots with lava rock before adding medium. Also neem/karanja cake mix added to a good living soil.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Man after reading all that i better go get a check up. lol.. seriously though i have used them in the past and they have helped a couple times when other things wouldnt. I kept mine in a ziplock slightly open for that very reason. I grow differently now and rarely have issues with bugs. what helped a lot was filling bottom of pots with lava rock before adding medium. Also neem/karanja cake mix added to a good living soil.
I just hang a picture of Maxine Waters in my tents and have never had any bugs , the dog and cat run under the bed when they see Her picture . Best varmint control ever. Seriously those insecticides are brutal , try to go organic / Neem myself .