#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is the ghost bastard #1 about to come down in maybe a weekish. I love this plant like mad. Chopped a sample branch last night to test a new drying area because this heat wave is killing me lol. Can’t dry where I normally would because it’s way too hot right now and will be for at least a few more weeks. Gotta love dialing in a new spot.
View attachment 14494View attachment 14495View attachment 14496

Looks real good. Nice chunky frosty buds.

You take a cutting of that? If not I hope you gonna reveg it.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Just found this in my cabinet lol. My father in law is a conspiracy theorist. He buys all these supplements from Alex Jones and sends them to us and then most of them just go in the cabinet and sit there. 30 ppm colloidal silver. Wonder if I could reverse a plant with this ahahahaha probably not gonna try just in case but its just collloidal silver and distilled water.
View attachment 14517View attachment 14518

Good stuff that stuff works. If you feel like your starting to get sick I take several droppers full and I'm all better.

I haven't had a cold or anything now in 5 years.
Your father in law is a very smart man. You should listen to him.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Laser tells all with CS. It tends to be a thicker harder line when the CS is good. A weak line is shit and will not reverse all the way. Slightly amber CS with a hard red line is the ticket. Start spraying the nodes a week before flip. Dont spray the whole plant. Just the branches and nodes.
I have reversing bitches down to a science.

Banana cookies reversed

View attachment 14535

Topanga

View attachment 14537

Lol sum bitch those are nutted out (y)

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Good stuff that stuff works. If you feel like your starting to get sick I take several droppers full and I'm all better.

I haven't had a cold or anything now in 5 years.
Your father in law is a very smart man. You should listen to him.
Lol yea he is a smart dude. We get along well and I listen to most of what he has to say. Maybe I’ll give it a try.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol yea he is a smart dude. We get along well and I listen to most of what he has to say. Maybe I’ll give it a try.
I really did call the company and spoke with people to get that ppm or whatever it is down from the 500, and used the drinking excuse to insinuate exactness or close as possible per drs orders. They were very helpful. lol. I am gonna try it on a plant next round or two, got my nerve up. I know Im glad I got a bunch of Heisen's gear on the cheap first go around, and right up my budget alley, got some Usefuls gear, killed my last cv gear, rip, and bout got my regs give away. I keep seeing those clone stories at the other place and gettin offers. Kinda hard not to try it at least once or price. I know some of the cloners I talk to, one is cheap on the shipping and does it right, others are cheap on the clones, expensive on the shipping. But if legit cuts. man, takes half the battle out of the reg bean deal, unless looking for males I guess or special pheno to then make cuts and share or sell.