#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Gg4s1 started drooping in the sunView attachment 14712upon further inspection View attachment 14713looks like we got a corn borerView attachment 14714 it’s nearly to the base & that’s certain death View attachment 14715not my first time getting murdered by these fookers View attachment 14716View attachment 14717View attachment 14718it turns into those white butterflies View attachment 14719 totally destroys the plant, I already cloned her so she’ll get another shot inside View attachment 14720View attachment 14721wedding cake s1 & gg4 s1 all rooted great
Thanks for sharing this. It's good to see experience, bad or good at work. Glad to hear you cloned her.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
How long do y'all usually let it dry before you take weight? I've never weighed my stuff before. It's been a week since I chopped bridezilla. Right now I've weighed out 1/2 lb. and I chopped some branches early too! But that seems like waaaaay too much lol
Yea, these strains are not made for bending. lol
Others are like Willow limbs. When they hit the ground, they start growing roots.
Yea that one in particular can’t handle it. All the others I got going right now can take it no problem.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
How long do y'all usually let it dry before you take weight? I've never weighed my stuff before. It's been a week since I chopped bridezilla. Right now I've weighed out 1/2 lb. and I chopped some branches early too! But that seems like waaaaay too much lol
I haven’t weighed anything since I stopped selling. But once it’s dry enough to start curing is when I used to weight it.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Depends on how you do it. And if you let it dry out too much then it’ll lose a little bit but nothing crazy. But I don’t really burp them very often or for very long unless they’re really wet. I use hygrometers to cure tho so once they go in the jars, if they are in the correct cure zone, the jars only get opened once a week or so just to rearrange the buds for the first few weeks.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Depends on how you do it. And if you let it dry out too much then it’ll lose a little bit but nothing crazy. But I don’t really burp them very often or for very long unless they’re really wet. I use hygrometers to cure tho so once they go in the jars, if they are in the correct cure zone, the jars only get opened once a week or so just to rearrange the buds for the first few weeks.
I used boveda but sometimes it stayed too moist. I would like to ditch the boveda. If hygrometers are comparable in price it gives me more incentive to switch altogether.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The ones I got are pretty cheap. They are all within 1% of each other.
55-65% hrs in the jars is cure zone. I prefer 58-62 myself.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The ones I got are pretty cheap. They are all within 1% of each other.
55-65% hrs in the jars is cure zone. I prefer 58-62 myself.
Nice to know they've been field tested. Thanks (y)

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

I weigh it when I sell it. If your gonna weigh it then you only do so with finished bud that is dry like your gonna smoke it. Not wet and not with branches or stems lol

If you weigh it wet then it will be like 5 lbs and then Dry be like 3/4 lb for example.

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
I Usually do it after 3 days in jars. I like to dump them out and mix em up a little before weighing and re-jarring. By then they are just evening out and they don't lose any significant weight in my experience

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I weigh it when I sell it. If your gonna weigh it then you only do so with finished bud that is dry like your gonna smoke it. Not wet and not with branches or stems lol

If you weigh it wet then it will be like 5 lbs and then Dry be like 3/4 lb for example.
Lol yea I know all that. I was basically asking if it would lose weight after curing. It's dried for a week and is completely trimmed and cut off the branches. I don't sell it anyway, I just borrowed a buddies scales out of curiosity. I just thought a half lb. seemed like a lot. I even lost the main cola to mold when drying. Lesson learned... I had it too close to another branch, and I think I will cut it off the huge stem next time...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol yea I know all that. I was basically asking if it would lose weight after curing. It's dried for a week and is completely trimmed and cut off the branches. I don't sell it anyway, I just borrowed a buddies scales out of curiosity. I just thought a half lb. seemed like a lot. I even lost the main cola to mold when drying. Lesson learned... I had it too close to another branch, and I think I will cut it off the huge stem next time...
That sucks on the main cola :( sounds like you still got some crazy weight without it even!