#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
dont' think he does, and hes up there with ya, Ima thinkin. lol. You two might be able to help each other, not sure. Don't want to speak for him, but if he go back and look at your posts, he'd see thats just how you converse.
I am course it's true , but I would stand in the shield wall with every person I call Friend . My Curse and Gift in personality

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Just found this in my cabinet lol. My father in law is a conspiracy theorist. He buys all these supplements from Alex Jones and sends them to us and then most of them just go in the cabinet and sit there. 30 ppm colloidal silver. Wonder if I could reverse a plant with this ahahahaha probably not gonna try just in case but its just collloidal silver and distilled water.
0A3BD30E-252D-43AF-8768-5C5175EDA927.jpeg57A37EEF-2C61-434D-814A-0F91DE008576.jpeg

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just found this in my cabinet lol. My father in law is a conspiracy theorist. He buys all these supplements from Alex Jones and sends them to us and then most of them just go in the cabinet and sit there. 30 ppm colloidal silver. Wonder if I could reverse a plant with this ahahahaha
View attachment 14517View attachment 14518
I make my own. It's the only way to do it. Took me a long time to perfect it to get it right. I tried sts and it just dont get it done. There is definitely a learning curve when reversing females.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I make my own. It's the only way to do it. Took me a long time to perfect it to get it right. I tried sts and it just dont get it done. There is definitely a learning curve when reversing females.
Yea like I said I probably won’t try it, but I did decide to try my hand at making fem seeds next run. Been chucking reg seeds a long time so it’s about time I step my game up lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yea like I said I probably won’t try it, but I did decide to try my hand at making fem seeds next run. Been chucking reg seeds a long time so it’s about time I step my game up lol.
Female selection is easier than male. I think with males you really need to see the outcome of each male you select, unless the male is already proven itself.
People put so much stock into working these bullshit lines but in all reality they eventually end up with 2 plants selected from hundreds of plants. That in reality is what using elite clone only is doing. Sure I would love to hand pick a winner out of 400 or so plants but 90 percent of clones I'm using was already selected as elites.
Females give you everything out in the open so selection is easier. Stability and shit is a different chapter all together but eventually you figure out what's working and what's not. Finding a female that produces good pollen and also puts out them fire ass babies is a needle in a haystack.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Im thinkin of tryin it too, already bought mine, as I had mentioned in another thread. Gonna try to hit around 60-80 on the dilution and do it like I seen an old thread at riu where dude was hitting 150 or a lil more and said his took every time. He basically sprays the whole plant, once a day for two weeks, bout five days after shows sex and it usually is no longer than 10-14 days till lil buds formin. Says some will take easier than others, if stubborn, spray twice daily, but he says soak the plant down. Claims will work on 12/12 from seed, 18/6, or autos. Ima tryin it next round I think

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Female selection is easier than male. I think with males you really need to see the outcome of each male you select, unless the male is already proven itself.
People put so much stock into working these bullshit lines but in all reality they eventually end up with 2 plants selected from hundreds of plants. That in reality is what using elite clone only is doing. Sure I would love to hand pick a winner out of 400 or so plants but 90 percent of clones I'm using was already selected as elites.
Females give you everything out in the open so selection is easier. Stability and shit is a different chapter all together but eventually you figure out what's working and what's not. Finding a female that produces good pollen and also puts out them fire ass babies is a needle in a haystack.
You’re not wrong. Male selection sucks and takes a long ass time to verify the value. Female selection is so much easier. And you can make s1’s to see pretty much all the traits that plant can pass down, which ones are dominant and recessive etc.
but on some real shit you’re right, crossing 2 elite fems is only gonna result in fire, as all these pictures show in this thread lol.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Im thinkin of tryin it too, already bought mine, as I had mentioned in another thread. Gonna try to hit around 60-80 on the dilution and do it like I seen an old thread at riu where dude was hitting 150 or a lil more and said his took every time. He basically sprays the whole plant, once a day for two weeks, bout five days after shows sex and it usually is no longer than 10-14 days till lil buds formin. Says some will take easier than others, if stubborn, spray twice daily, but he says soak the plant down. Claims will work on 12/12 from seed, 18/6, or autos. Ima tryin it next round I think
Where did you get yours from? Lmk if it works, I’ll get some too if it’s good.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Yeah some females genetically will just not give pollen. When they do it's not much. No matter how you reverse em, you can do the same female 10 dif ways and the results are the same. You might have a prized female and go to reverse her and get shit for pollen. It's not a deal breaker of your making seeds for personal use but on a production level it's just to much work.
My Corey was like that. Beautiful plant, super stank and greasy. Reversed and pollen extraction was painful. Took me hours to get enough to make a few hundred s1s. Never again. Working a reverse mom over for 30 hours to get 400 seeds wasnt worth it. There are other ones out there to work on.

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for posting about your reproducing methods, I like all the knowledge. Haven’t been able to clone yet but soon I’ll have a separate veg tent so that will change.

Hey @Heisenbeans Totally unrelated note, you ever find any good Apollo 11 or Apollo 13 seeds/clones? Guy I learned from back in Michigan grew the best, most interesting smelling weed and it was either Apollo 11 or 13.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
BTW the shoreline crosses are coming out this month and I'm telling you guys that plant is the most unique smell and potency of any plant in my garden. It's a one of a kind and I really cant wait to see those get popped. Shoreline x east coast sour diesel will be the cross and they are gonna be good.
It's the only cut i have that was handed to me personally and it cost me 4 other clones to get it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks for posting about your reproducing methods, I like all the knowledge. Haven’t been able to clone yet but soon I’ll have a separate veg tent so that will change.

Hey @Heisenbeans Totally unrelated note, you ever find any good Apollo 11 or Apollo 13 seeds/clones? Guy I learned from back in Michigan grew the best, most interesting smelling weed and it was either Apollo 11 or 13.
The shoreline I have is like that man. It doesnt even smell like weed. It's like a musky cologne smell with hints of christmas tree. Very unique

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Yeah man I really use to give tons of advice and be open about shit but I kinda stepped back away from all that when so many opinions are being posted. Now I just stick to my garden and do my thing. I have some close friends and a few guys here I talk to on a personal level that we share ideas and advice but that is as far as I go anymore. Every now and again I'll post up a gem or two but not often.