#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Silver Wings 500mg. Cheap. Company claims one full dropper in one gallon of water is right around 100 dilution. That's what I was gonna try first time. That ole recipe dude gets his around 165, but seems like you hear 50-60 all the time. Why I picked close to 100. lol.
Nice yea I see your logic lol. I do hear 50 all the time but I’ve never actually tried so idk. Heisen red and eso are the dudes to ask. Plenty of others too but I’m lazy lol.

Last edited:

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
BTW the shoreline crosses are coming out this month and I'm telling you guys that plant is the most unique smell and potency of any plant in my garden. It's a one of a kind and I really cant wait to see those get popped. Shoreline x east coast sour diesel will be the cross and they are gonna be good.
It's the only cut i have that was handed to me personally and it cost me 4 other clones to get it.
Potency......potency you say?
BC0F3A38-FEEF-4230-842D-4E1574F3A964.gif

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yeah man I really use to give tons of advice and be open about shit but I kinda stepped back away from all that when so many opinions are being posted. Now I just stick to my garden and do my thing. I have some close friends and a few guys here I talk to on a personal level that we share ideas and advice but that is as far as I go anymore. Every now and again I'll post up a gem or two but not often.
I have noticed you step back. Do what you gotta do man but I do appreciate all the knowledge you’ve dropped and work you’ve put in.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Silver Wings 500mg. Cheap. Company claims one full dropper in one gallon of water is right around 100 dilution. That's what I was gonna try first time. That ole recipe dude gets his around 165, but seems like you hear 50-60 all the time. Why I picked close to 100. lol.
Laser tells all with CS. It tends to be a thicker harder line when the CS is good. A weak line is shit and will not reverse all the way. Slightly amber CS with a hard red line is the ticket. Start spraying the nodes a week before flip. Dont spray the whole plant. Just the branches and nodes.
I have reversing bitches down to a science.

Banana cookies reversed

20190718_194823.jpg

Topanga

20190718_194752.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Laser tells all with CS. It tends to be a thicker harder line when the CS is good. A weak line is shit and will not reverse all the way. Slightly amber CS with a hard red line is the ticket. Start spraying the nodes a week before flip. Dont spray the whole plant. Just the branches and nodes.
I have reversing bitches down to a science.

Banana cookies reversed

View attachment 14535

Topanga

View attachment 14537
Nice...that Topenga is a giver I see lol