#Heisenbeans Genetics

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
I'm seeing plants that look as good as the mother plants. That last one looks greasy as fuck.
I guess I'm just use to being around all this shit cause I was working on my garden yesterday putting the flora flex in and after I got home and took a shower I could smell the weed all over my wash rag and wife said the shower stunk like weed after I got out. What you guys dont see are the emails I get about people loving the genetics they are getting. Were only gonna continue to improve and get better from here out.
man its all about them girls that love to stretch, they throwing out some fire.

saw the new addition (flora flex) am interested to see how that works out for you.

thanks again for what you do man

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Finally i'm part of the heisen cool kids club:cool: After waiting 2 months for a cycle to finish flowering,and the next run to go to flower.Put 4 bridezilla's and 4 wedding pie x adub down..100% germination👍I told the nay sayers at the other place,i bet i get 100% or close.I made sure too let them know,i did 😛
I’d like to see how your BZ’s come along!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Gonna try to get good pics tonight of Heisens ADub next to my God Bud run , I have wanted to do an out cross for Years but never found the right match in type, structure , potency potential . ADub is the one I think .
I miss my old grape god. Such a pretty indica style christmas tree type flower. The male I used back then added that structure to his crosses So that god bud would be great to tame down a stretcher like the gg4 or triangle kush etc.

Drewsnutz

1/1 GMO Cake, 2/3 Purple Cake (the 3 that came cracked, the 1 w/biggest crack didnt make it past small tail), 0/1 BBC (shot out a tail fast but didnt take off, will try another) paid $30 a pack so no complaints here.

Has anyone seen the few new strains on GP??? Im excited for that Rogue OG Kush and anything w Alien in it. Topanga Stars and East Coast OG up there too for backorder, looks like H is getting that Topanga lineup ready to crash the website. H is this just a small taste of what you mixxxxing that Topanga with? Cant wait to see a PP, WC and SD mix?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
1/1 GMO Cake, 2/3 Purple Cake (the 3 that came cracked, the 1 w/biggest crack didnt make it past small tail), 0/1 BBC (shot out a tail fast but didnt take off, will try another) paid $30 a pack so no complaints here.

Has anyone seen the few new strains on GP??? Im excited for that Rogue OG Kush and anything w Alien in it. Topanga Stars and East Coast OG up there too for backorder, looks like H is getting that Topanga lineup ready to crash the website. H is this just a small taste of what you mixxxxing that Topanga with? Cant wait to see a PP, WC and SD mix?
Quite a few crosses coming up. All that stuff is getting dropped over at greenpoint seeds so just stay tuned over there. Some hella nice crosses coming out soon. I'll be in the process of reversing all the strains that you guys that have grown greenpoint will already know. Reversing the moms that brought Jelly Pie , OBS and all the others to make S1s and other feminized crosses. The list is just to big to name off of everything that's coming out so stay tuned.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Exciting times ahead for us Heisen. I thought i was set for seeds and then you come out with crosses that taste so good in my mind I must get some.

It is time for me to give some seeds to friends so they can grow out some awesomeness (and i have 4 packs i havent opened yet i want to try). Geeze what a problem eh.

Thanks man. I love the genetics. I am 4 weeks from smoking some...or so and 11 strains in the hoard.

And if you can make more 50 50 Sat Ind crosses...well I think you would be my new best friend..

Just saying...Blue Dream X GG4 to the rescue. Or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Quite a few crosses coming up. All that stuff is getting dropped over at greenpoint seeds so just stay tuned over there. Some hella nice crosses coming out soon. I'll be in the process of reversing all the strains that you guys that have grown greenpoint will already know. Reversing the moms that brought Jelly Pie , OBS and all the others to make S1s and other feminized crosses. The list is just to big to name off of everything that's coming out so stay tuned.
So much good shit coming guys and Gals , Heisen is working like a Dwarf deep inside the earth hammering these out

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
THIS!!!!! This is music to my eyes! Grape pie S1's??? Yesinfuckingdeed!!!!! I know what I'm waiting on! Heh. Although I do have a JP going right now that has some grape terps coming off it,I'll surEly grab that Grape Pie S1! Sign me right the fuck back up!!!👊🏼💯
I got Jelly Pie F2s from The Grow Borg that will have to get cozy with those Heisen Jelly Pie Mom Fems!!!!!!