#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Definition of a trichome white out right there buddy.Nicely done.
I was thinking the same thing
She’s beautiful @SoLowDoughLow
I hope You cloned the hell outta that Cake , If not do it now in flower or not, failure to do so will result in You being sentenced to go in Your own bathroom and beat Yourself up. Really crazy nice there Bud.
@SoLowDoughLow
Thank you guys! Means a lot coming from y'all. And fuck yea I cloned the shit out of her. I learned that lesson real quick in my growing career😂

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
got desperate, pulled a bigger lower off one of the plants, boonana, skel cooks whatever they called. Prolly a nitrogen head rush buzz, but lawdy, that taste, even a month out or so as my plants are. And Im not a damn taste guy. But even doin all that wrong shit to smoke a bud, I think I see whatsup with the BBC, with the taste and terps anyhow. just my stupid opine.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
got desperate, pulled a bigger lower off one of the plants, boonana, skel cooks whatever they called. Prolly a nitrogen head rush buzz, but lawdy, that taste, even a month out or so as my plants are. And Im not a damn taste guy. But even doin all that wrong shit to smoke a bud, I think I see whatsup with the BBC, with the taste and terps anyhow. just my stupid opine.
Yo Bodyne, I enjoy your desperation early sample reports...lol.Real talk. You will pull a or two off with no hesitation. Good shit.👍🏼

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
What i like about all of the heisenbeans are the buds. They are all stacking nice buds with very little in the way to trim. And they are like fists on a stick.
Indeed. I wonder(not really because I don't want to talk them up) how all the naysayers and Heisenhaters feel as they dwindle away and melt into nothingness.
*voice of the witch from wizard of oz*
" I'mmmmmmm melting, IIIIIIII'm meeeeeelllting....what a cruel cruel world"