#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I’m not surprised the ghost bastard hermed and I’m sure it’s my fault. I’ve had a lot going on this run between moving, having a baby, 2 deaths in the family and my father in law staying with us recovering from surgery. I haven’t been as nice to them as I usually am and I just finally got the environment dialed in at the new spot. So all things considered I’m not surprised. @thenotsoesoteric I’ve never heard that either. I’ve smoked the ghost quite a few times and it was always good.

Drewsnutz

IMG_0041.jpgIMG_0040.jpgIMG_0042.jpg

7 days in the plug the Purple Cake (left plug) that came cracked open has had a very thick white tail for about 3 days now but not getting any larger, seems like she doesnt want to get her head up and out or just a super slow growing. The GMO Cake (right plug) was showing a tail the same time the PC did but a couple nights ago it just took off as soon as she seen light. So ill let the PC go a bit longer or maybe pop one of the other cracked ones. I asked a few people about them and most said there could be multiple reasons for them to crack.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
40amps on rollitup was saying the ghost og was all bag appeal but no taste and weak buzz. I was like that is literally first time Ive heard that?

Hell even the s1 grows Ive seen looked stellar. Its subjective I guess.
It sure aint just the skunk haze in Banana OG that makes it good. Its the ghost. Its just not a knockout OG, and I suspect it brings alot to the structure of the banana, used just as an example. That would be the only bad report Ive ever heard of, of someone dissin the ghost. But you can read many reports on it not being a knockout, but being good, hence all the crosses I see it in, etc. jmho

quiescent

Super Active Member
40amps on rollitup was saying the ghost og was all bag appeal but no taste and weak buzz. I was like that is literally first time Ive heard that?

Hell even the s1 grows Ive seen looked stellar. Its subjective I guess.
He also just posted about archive's face off and rare dankness' flagship males being trash and not og at all.

I used to have a couple of mutual buddies in the old days, he was always willing to speak his mind. I respect him, his right to his own opinions and all that jazz.

He's definitely gone a bit out there with the tribalism and poo poo'ing certain people but still hugs gu's nuts so I dunno what's going on with him tbh. A year ago I would've defended him in the open but the past 6 months or so things have changed.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
He also just posted about archive's face off and rare dankness' flagship males being trash and not og at all.

I used to have a couple of mutual buddies in the old days, he was always willing to speak his mind. I respect him, his right to his own opinions and all that jazz.

He's definitely gone a bit out there with the tribalism and poo poo'ing certain people but still hugs gu's nuts so I dunno what's going on with him tbh. A year ago I would've defended him in the open but the past 6 months or so things have changed.
He's always been a bit out spoken but he never got too carried away imo. I was just curious a bit because I've heard a lot of good things about ghost but not it being lackluster.

quiescent

Super Active Member
It's not triangle kush or chem d but it's still great weed. More complete package than most as far as "og"s go.

I understand heisen not having too many plans for it in the future because of a lack of interested parties and it not fitting with too many of his most desired pollen donors. I do wish he would do alien, ecsd, topanga and Jet fuel crosses with it. I'd buy em all. I know he's made/making a few of them.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It's not triangle kush or chem d but it's still great weed. More complete package than most as far as "og"s go.

I understand heisen not having too many plans for it in the future because of a lack of interested parties and it not fitting with too many of his most desired pollen donors. I do wish he would do alien, ecsd, topanga and Jet fuel crosses with it. I'd buy em all. I know he's made/making a few of them.
I'm doing a jet fuel topanga and ghost topanga right now and 1 alien topanga as well as GMO topanga Waiting on them to flower a little bit more.
I made Corey cut x topanga a couple days ago.
I made purple punch x sundae drivers today, wedding pie s1s , wedding pie x sundae drivers , and wedding pie x purple punch. I have all.kinds of shit coming in the flower room next week so the cross list is gonna get huge. The beauty of these new crosses is I have a good handle on what's what now so there will plenty of seeds to go out when they are all finished.

Edited

I also made a purple punch topanga aka topanga punch and also a sundae x topanga aka sundae canyon. Those will be out in about 12 weeks