#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
How many weeks is she? And what light is she under ? She looks really nice
Thanks, I vegged her for around 5 weeks or so, and just put her in the flower tent about a week ago. Sorry that's as precise as I can get I don't have the exact dates in front of me lol. I got 3 qb's 260 watts in my 5x5. I got them dimmed down to around 180 watts right now tho

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Maybe bitcoin wasnt hype after all, maybe its the future!!!
And I'm with the other guys....whoever turned in HB to PayPal should get his nads snipped. Whatta bitch move! Dudes got a family and costing everyone else time and money. Dudes gotta convert currency amd shit wtf!
Coin base was stupid easy to setup. Easier than setting up PayPal. More people buying seeds should really try and get on it.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Coin base was stupid easy to setup. Easier than setting up PayPal. More people buying seeds should really try and get on it.
Just dont use a paydepot bitcoin atm, they are a bunch of scamming thieves... they stole 400$ from me and i never got it back, their customer service is an answering service and you will never get a reply from someone from the actual company, after calling for almost 3 months they blocked my number.i use bitcoins a lot from bitcpin atms and the only one i ever had a problem with was the pay depot one.

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Just dont use a paydepot bitcoin atm, they are a bunch of scamming thieves... they stole 400$ from me and i never got it back, their customer service is an answering service and you will never get a reply from someone from the actual company, after calling for almost 3 months they blocked my number.i use bitcoins a lot from bitcpin atms and the only one i ever had a problem with was the pay depot one.
safe exchanges I would recommend if you want to buy btc is coinbase, and bitterex.com
Crypto I recommend

1st DGB (Digibyte - Most secure, fastest coin - developed by Stanford and MIT students voluntarily, Best technology. Cheap to buy and use day to day, a real replacement for FIAT currencies. They don't give a fuck about hype they purely focus on developing the technology. Longest running blockchain apart. They never got funded but an ICO, all purely volunteers with vision, no developer for DGB gets any payment or salary for developing it. Opensource and many coins actually use their technology but don't really disclose they do Decentralized, They created a validation system to replace login password and username and masked. Lots of incredible tech years before many other crypto claim to be the first to release. Digibyte is actually the first in almost every technology currently available for crypto)

2nd BTC (Bitcoin, Open Source, vanilla foundation of crypto, will never go away but price is highly manipulated similar to stock market Decentralized, no real innovation since its inception.)

3rd ETH (Ethereum, Open Source, good alternative to BTC, excellent roadmap and a genius founder that is all about the tech and not the money, Decentralized Backed by many Tech Companies, e.g. microsoft, google, etc)

4th XLM (Stellar Lumens, open source, fast, Backed by IBM, Microsoft etc. An alternative opensource, ledger based )

5th Litecoin (Decentralized, cheap, no real innovation since its inception)

6th XRP - (This is a co-op between banks to enter the crypto market, it is extremely manipulated, centralized. coins created and destroyed at will by the creators, basically a bank system on a crypto platform. No one trusts banks and wallstreet anymore. It is still an interesting alternative but a pain in the ass to setup with a minimum required amount you have to keep in your wallet.)

Coins I do not recommend

Everything else

Heisen can chime in here with what rules I put down for him with crypto.

Last edited:

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
safe exchanges I would recommend if you want to buy btc is coinbase, and bitterex.com
Crypto I recommend

1st DGB (Digibyte - Most secure, fastest coin - developed by Stanford and MIT students voluntarily, Best technology. Cheap to buy and use day to day, a real replacement for FIAT currencies. They don't give a fuck about hype they purely focus on developing the technology. Longest running blockchain apart. They never got funded but an ICO, all purely volunteers with vision, no developer for DGB gets any payment or salary for developing it. Opensource and many coins actually use their technology but don't really disclose they do Decentralized, They created a validation system to replace login password and username and masked. Lots of incredible tech years before many other crypto claim to be the first to release. Digibyte is actually the first in almost every technology currently available for crypto)

2nd BTC (Bitcoin, Open Source, vanilla foundation of crypto, will never go away but price is highly manipulated similar to stock market Decentralized, no real innovation since its inception.)

3rd ETH (Ethereum, Open Source, good alternative to BTC, excellent roadmap and a genius founder that is all about the tech and not the money, Decentralized Backed by many Tech Companies, e.g. microsoft, google, etc)

4th XLM (Stellar Lumens, open source, fast, Backed by IBM, Microsoft etc. An alternative opensource, ledger based )

5th Litecoin (Decentralized, cheap, no real innovation since its inception)

6th XRP - (This is a co-op between banks to enter the crypto market, it is extremely manipulated, centralized. coins created and destroyed at will by the creators, basically a bank system on a crypto platform. No one trusts banks and wallstreet anymore. It is still an interesting alternative but a pain in the ass to setup with a minimum required amount you have to keep in your wallet.)

Coins I do not recommend

Everything else

Heisen can chime in here with what rules I put down for him with crypto.
This is all dutch to me, I must learn more.

Drewsnutz

I can literally post the same pic the same day but with a Traxxas Rally (that I never use). That looks bigger than a 1/10th scale tho. 3/6 of the PC were cracked open already and I freaked out but H said they would get going easier. So I popped the one w the bigger crack into a plug and 24h later I think I see some white and a little tail. Im just worried about long term storage for the open ones, I like to save more than half a pack of everything.

Magrowers

I can literally post the same pic the same day but with a Traxxas Rally (that I never use). That looks bigger than a 1/10th scale tho. 3/6 of the PC were cracked open already and I freaked out but H said they would get going easier. So I popped the one w the bigger crack into a plug and 24h later I think I see some white and a little tail. Im just worried about long term storage for the open ones, I like to save more than half a pack of everything.
Yea I probably wouldn’t count on even short term storage if they are already cracked. Pop what you can. They are either gonna dry out or air moisture will start to leech the hormones out.