#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Seriously using coinbase app on my phone was easier to setup than PayPal. I dont understand why I hadn't done it months ago. I would rather buy shit with bitcoin now than PayPal or cashapp. No tracking or keeping tabs on what I'm buying. Had 1 guy bought seeds yesterday with BTC and it went stupid easy. Also I made an extra 3 dollars off it cause the price of a coin has gone up in a day lol.

El Viento

Good evening all. I snagged a pack of Space Gorilla via a GPS Reverse Auction and 3/7 also had a very noticeable "opened" edge that looked exactly like Drewsnutz beans.....

I also drop half a pack at a time so I chose the beans with the opened edge (3) and one without the opened edge to go with.........3/4 sank within 12 hours (the cracked edge 3). Those same 3 beans had their radicle poking out within 8 hours...into rockwool they went....

The bean without the cracked edge didn't sink but after a scuff against the matchbox, it sank and is now the 2nd bean of the total 4 dropped to stand up and drop it's shell. (I start my beans in rockwool)

So at this point, 1/3 with the opened edge is standing up (and in fact was the 1st to stand) and the scuffed bean that did not have the opened edge is also standing up and having deposited it's shell....

It was indeed the first time I've seen a cannabis*s seed with that edge cracked open like that....it was like a clam sort of....Once I saw the radicle poking from the 3 with the opened edge I was chill....

The last pic is one that shows the scuffed bean's radicle poking out ...

IMG_20190530_091401177.jpg
IMG_20190530_104832456.jpg
IMG_20190531_071547936.jpg

moptrf

Seriously using coinbase app on my phone was easier to setup than PayPal. I dont understand why I hadn't done it months ago. I would rather buy shit with bitcoin now than PayPal or cashapp. No tracking or keeping tabs on what I'm buying. Had 1 guy bought seeds yesterday with BTC and it went stupid easy. Also I made an extra 3 dollars off it cause the price of a coin has gone up in a day lol.
That was me, you're welcome!

El Viento

Sorry to bang in on the Bitcoin discussion....just wanted to update that a second of the three with the open edge is now up and about ready to drop it's shell.....

I just want to make clear that I understand these are natural things that we deal with....so I haven't been the type to be bent over male/female ratio's, runts etc.....I have 2 Sons, my wife wanted a girl....it's nature....

Having these growing out and even mentioning I think will help with the question of "will these grow" - at least I hope it will....

Thanks to Man's Game Heisen' for providing us with these genetics and I'll do right by them for sure....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
What are the most sativa leaning Heisenbeans?
As of what's gone out not many sativa, I have some coming though, the topanga is the strongest smelling OG I have ever smelled. I pulled sacks last night for an hour and after I left an hour later at Walmart I got called out in line lol. An hour later at the seafood market I got called out again. That shit is stronger smell than the Corey cut and that's saying something.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
As of what's gone out not many sativa, I have some coming though, the topanga is the strongest smelling OG I have ever smelled. I pulled sacks last night for an hour and after I left an hour later at Walmart I got called out in line lol. An hour later at the seafood market I got called out again. That shit is stronger smell than the Corey cut and that's saying something.
Damn, getting called out at the seafood market, hours later, yea I'd say that's strong😂😂