#Heisenbeans Genetics

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
anybody experience any seeds that will put a small tail out but go no further than that?

It is the BBC x Adub AKA Banana Double.

I've got some Adub, Wedding Cake, and I think Space Gorilla, All those come up just fine in Grodan cubes. Just that one cross will take a long time to sink in water. 36 hours and seems to peter out of energy after putting out a 1/4" tail. I'm on my third one so far. Even tried just using a wet towell this time and still the same result.

Might try one in some dirt and see if sprouts all the way and get some leaves going.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I had some top 44 buds in my pocket one time headed to poker night. I decided to stop at little Caesars to grab some hot and ready pizzas. While in line I could see the look on the young girls face when she picked up the smell of raspberry skunk coming off me.

Her eyes lit up and she was like, "Damn! Somebodies got some dank ass shit on them. Fuck that's all I smell..." A couple of her coworkers came up to the front and started smiling, then we all locked eyes and I was like, "I don't smell nothing." (y)

One of the benefits to living on the poor side of town, no one gives a fuck but they might rob you, lol.

dandyrandy

I had some top 44 buds in my pocket one time headed to poker night. I decided to stop at little Caesars to grab some hot and ready pizzas. While in line I could see the look on the young girls face when she picked up the smell of raspberry skunk coming off me.

Her eyes lit up and she was like, "Damn! Somebodies got some dank ass shit on them. Fuck that's all I smell..." A couple of her coworkers came up to the front and started smiling, then we all locked eyes and I was like, "I don't smell nothing." (y)

One of the benefits to living on the poor side of town, no one gives a fuck but they might rob you, lol.
Back when I used to work for a living my buddy and I were rewiring a power track on a machine and we decided we needed Wendy's for lunch. So we get in the car fire up a preroll and take a lap or two around the exchange to smoke the doobie.Then we stopped at the drive thru and ordered. When we got to the pay window this lady hung out the pay window and said "dam".... I thought her Wendy's hat was going to fall off.

I'm too old for this "new" stuff. I don't have a smart phone. I have a stupid one. I don't belong to online stuff like FB or twitter. I post on a pot forum. I don't have an Uber account. I have to call a friend so he can call Uber for me. I don't like clothes so I can't go out much. Unless it's 2 am and I can run around the block naked.

I don't have a pet. Yet I see finches quite often. Sometimes I fly with them way high in the sky. In the clouds.................so puffy and white. Flap, flap, flap, go my wings. Flapping away........................

where was I? wtf :unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I'm too old for this "new" stuff. I don't have a smart phone. I have a stupid one. I don't belong to online stuff like FB or twitter. I post on a pot forum. I don't have an Uber account. I have to call a friend so he can call Uber for me. I don't like clothes so I can't go out much. Unless it's 2 am and I can run around the block naked.

I don't have a pet. Yet I see finches quite often. Sometimes I fly with them way high in the sky. In the clouds.................so puffy and white. Flap, flap, flap, go my wings. Flapping away........................

💩

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
anybody experience any seeds that will put a small tail out but go no further than that?

It is the BBC x Adub AKA Banana Double.

I've got some Adub, Wedding Cake, and I think Space Gorilla, All those come up just fine in Grodan cubes. Just that one cross will take a long time to sink in water. 36 hours and seems to peter out of energy after putting out a 1/4" tail. I'm on my third one so far. Even tried just using a wet towell this time and still the same result.

Might try one in some dirt and see if sprouts all the way and get some leaves going.
I had a few super skunks tail out but didn't go any further.
Out of all the years growing I have never seen seed do that.
However all of the Heisen seeds popped normally for me. I had 100 percent strike rate on his seeds. Have 4 of his strains going.....

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

I got stopped at a check stop a week ago with a quarter lb in my swing arm bag, cop was a asked my lady
[QUOTE="Hotwired, post: 22038, me
I'm too old for thisdon't have a smart phonea sone. I don't belong to online stufr twitter. I post on a pot forum. I don't have an Uber account. I have to call a friend so he can call Uber for me. I don't like clothes so I can't go out much. Unless it's 2 am and I can run around the block naked.

[/QUOTE]
I could send u one of my loincloths, it allows u to go outside with the bare, truly bare minimum on and stay out of jail, the added bonus is u can front load it with an oz of take along smoke , front loaded of course which increases interactions with Ladies in need, just a thought