#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I think I'm gonna move to an illegal state so I can find a reason to buy more beans. Ugggh....watchin you guys snag these packs is like standin on the WRONG side of the Pharmacy counter. Diiiiiizzzaaam.
doubt they ever be 27 dollars a pack for fems again, pile on!
Can't get the code to work either now. Glad I ordered last night, off to the po. I can't get my password reset on the site tho, been tryin two days, checkin folders, etc. Have no idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

I hear ya man....but even so...WTF? I got a big ole' bucket of seed and no real need. It's a place I never thought I'd see. (more supply then demand) Sadly.....somebody else gonna have to buy my packs and make it happen cus even @ $27 a pack I'm just spinning my wheels and storing weed/hash I can't move.....or smoke all of.

LubdaNugs

Big Fan of Free Weed
Very nice man. Excited to see the flowers.
The banana cookies is in itself is a very strange plant which may contribute to the mutants. It has abnormally large fan leaves and it doesnt stack nodes like a normal plant. It was difficult for me to train to get cuts off of. I'm thinking this is a trait that's coming out in some of the offspring. The ones that lean more towards the normal side will be so worth having for the guys that can get them to flower. I know ogkb and mac crosses do the same thing but guys find definite keepers in those crosses.
If anyone finds a really nice banana cookie s1 willing to mail I would love to drop the s1s and just do a BX to stabilize her. Seems to only be an issue with the s1s and sundae crosses.
I’m ready for the terp explosion from the Sunset Weddings, I have very high hopes for these. If the BBC s1 turns out anything like the pictures you have posted of the mom, I am going to be very happy. I’ll probably veg them for a few more weeks before I flip them.