#Heisenbeans Genetics

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
BREAKING NEWS

A call came in to 911 that a man was attacked by finches and pecked to death. The coroner said he died by multiple pecks to the body and face. The man died holding a lighter in one hand and a small piece of what looked like a marijuana joint in the other. The finches may have bitten off the marijuana joint and carried it away. Feathers have been found at the scene but nothing else.
So damn funny

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Some of you guys getting yours before I got mine but it's ok. I recognize the names and once we do a cash order once I'll mail your orders out as soon as you confirm your sending. I have a few no payment on orders from last weekend so I may restock those and run The sale again Saturday. 70 percent off. Greenpoint is also running reverse auction and I know there are some bridezillas over there you guys can still get.
As a matter fact anyone that orders Saturday will get a free pack of 91 chem x east coast with there orders. I'll run it starting at midnight and ends Sunday to try and get of the rest of what I have
I'll def be ordering then. Thanks dude. What a fucking deal lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Just ordered some gmo cake. Really wanted to buy more I was really battling myself hard. Well battling the old ladies voice in my head lol. She just told me no more seeds till fathers day haha. I can hear her now "you couldn't even wait 2 weeks? You have a problem" Damn right i got a problem. A money problem lol.