#Heisenbeans Genetics

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I'm on Pacific time so it will start in about 7 hrs

Fuck it I'll start it now and it will end at midnight Saturday/ Sunday morning. This is the last sale I'm doing till the new drops which will be about 8 weeks

70 percent off everything in the store, all orders will get a free pack of 91 chem x east coast sour diesel.
Code is: chuckers

Make sure to put code in before you check out. Also check spam folders. Cash orders be sure to email letting me know you are gonna send so I can send those orders out Monday. I have an instant pay option for existing customers only.
Heisen,I am a n existing customer.I made and email specifically for Hesienbeans and a few cool chucker's cats.I sent cash recently and email the tracking info.I'd like to ise the instant pay option for my nest order....before the weekend ends.
Please advise.Oh,did you get my email? No response,yet,I know you are busy.Order#65.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Heisen,I am a n existing customer.I made and email specifically for Hesienbeans and a few cool chucker's cats.I sent cash recently and email the tracking info.I'd like to ise the instant pay option for my nest order....before the weekend ends.
Please advise.Oh,did you get my email? No response,yet,I know you are busy.Order#65.
I didnt get any email in response to 65. Try again

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thanks, same to you friend. I wish mine would have gifted me some beans. If I didn’t have so much 🔥 already to pop I might have tried to reveg. Now let’s get to it and win that MAC.
My sativa leaner popped nanners and impregnated itself and my indica leaner.I'm out of party cup comps for a second.Got some beans to run thru and have to do them justice.
Slight derail....back to our regularly scheduled program.
Carry On!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
All three Sunset Weddings are cruising along nicely. Number 2 had a little shock after I transplanted her, but is bouncing back. I topped #3 and she is responding well.
View attachment 8425
View attachment 8424
View attachment 8423
Very nice man. Excited to see the flowers.
The banana cookies is in itself is a very strange plant which may contribute to the mutants. It has abnormally large fan leaves and it doesnt stack nodes like a normal plant. It was difficult for me to train to get cuts off of. I'm thinking this is a trait that's coming out in some of the offspring. The ones that lean more towards the normal side will be so worth having for the guys that can get them to flower. I know ogkb and mac crosses do the same thing but guys find definite keepers in those crosses.
If anyone finds a really nice banana cookie s1 willing to mail I would love to drop the s1s and just do a BX to stabilize her. Seems to only be an issue with the s1s and sundae crosses.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Very nice man. Excited to see the flowers.
The banana cookies is in itself is a very strange plant which may contribute to the mutants. It has abnormally large fan leaves and it doesnt stack nodes like a normal plant. It was difficult for me to train to get cuts off of. I'm thinking this is a trait that's coming out in some of the offspring. The ones that lean more towards the normal side will be so worth having for the guys that can get them to flower. I know ogkb and mac crosses do the same thing but guys find definite keepers in those crosses.
If anyone finds a really nice banana cookie s1 willing to mail I would love to drop the s1s and just do a BX to stabilize her. Seems to only be an issue with the s1s and sundae crosses.
Get ta poppin' and flowering those BBCs S1's yall! BBC Bx? Heh 👍🏼💯