#Heisenbeans Genetics

Have you ever had any issues from letting the dog in the grow area? I keep mine out reluctantly cause i was told i would have problems if they were allowed in the same environment. I know i track there hairs into the grow area but i probably vacuum the tile floor 3 to 4 times a week.
They can bring in unwanted guests/their fur and dander. But if you don’t have patients or picky customers to worry about, I don’t see them being any dirtier than some of you bastads! :ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

I mean if they shed a lot and brush up against sticky nugs, those are going to be some hairy buds.

The new pup I can’t even bring in the area, she would be digging in the planters and starting heavy defoliation. She’s removed a few fan leaves from my gals in the living room that are taking a siesta from the tent.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
They can bring in unwanted guests/their fur and dander. But if you don’t have patients or picky customers to worry about, I don’t see them being any dirtier than some of you bastads! :ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

I mean if they shed a lot and brush up against sticky nugs, those are going to be some hairy buds.

The new pup I can’t even bring in the area, she would be digging in the planters and starting heavy defoliation. She’s removed a few fan leaves from my gals in the living room that are taking a siesta from the tent.
Both of you are correct i believe. Although i do not let mine in i know track in plenty of dog hairs on my feet. I try to keep it vacuumed up but i am surprised i have never had a bug problem(YET). I do treat my veg plants every 2 weeks with Azamax.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Have you ever had any issues from letting the dog in the grow area? I keep mine out reluctantly cause i was told i would have problems if they were allowed in the same environment. I know i track there hairs into the grow area but i probably vacuum the tile floor 3 to 4 times a week.
Pretty sure my growme isn't actually letting him in the tent. Not much room in there really. I do know in the past though he has grown inside without a tent and never had any issues that I'm aware of.
Personally, if its going to be the stuff I'm smoking on, I'd prefer not having a dog around the plants while in flower.
Don't want the chance of hair all over the buds. That's just me.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My animals know not to go into the room I yell at them lol. Now they don't even try. I don't want hair in my weed which was my biggest reason until youse mentioned about them carrying friends into my garden. So now it's a big hell no! I don't need that risk. Losing a run would be devastating. I try to be as sterile as possible...run my ozonator for a few minutes every couple weeks. Sanitize the room. Wipe everything done once a week. I don't even go in the room unless I just showered. I'm weird I know.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
lol my pug comes in all the time and smells all the plants and wags her tail and acts all pug like. Dog hairs for everyone.
I never had a room a dog could go in so this is new for me.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
lol my pug comes in all the time and smells all the plants and wags her tail and acts all pug like. Dog hairs for everyone.
I never had a room a dog could go in so this is new for me.
What color pug do you have? Fawn, or black? I had a pug. I had to put him down like 5 or 6 months ago, he got extremely anemic out of nowhere and needed a blpod transfusion , and it didnt help so we had to put him down. He was a cool dog

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What color pug do you have? Fawn, or black? I had a pug. I had to put him down like 5 or 6 months ago, he got extremely anemic out of nowhere and needed a blpod transfusion , and it didnt help so we had to put him down. He was a cool dog
she is black but mostly grey with a jet black ridgeback now acting all tough on the pool patrol..

I have to say she is the best dog i ever had. She adores me and the family. She was a puppy mill breeding bitch rescue. And she found a home and she loves the new digs.

Now she is the Queen Sheeba of the backyard and no one can come without her approval...bark bark

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
lol same.. I had some anxiety issues pop up last year and quit smoking blunts for a few months.. The first couple weeks after I stopped I was having the most vivid/crazy dreams. Most of them were harmless, but having vivid sex dreams made me wake up feeling like I'd cheated on my wife lol I had a couple where I was in combat and prison.. waking up was a relief.

I never dealt too much with nicotine but kicked opiates cold turkey so i understand having a monkey on your back.. I'm proud of those who were able to kick the sticks.. and send nothing but positive vibes and strength to those still struggling with any addiction.

Gotta luv the positive tangents in this thread lol

I would guess it would partially depend on the dog.. Some of my people in the boonies let their dogs run around and have to pick tics off them when they come in.. I wouldn't want their dogs around my shit lol My aunt has a little ankle biter who gets baths in the kitchen sink every day.. little dude could kick it in the tent and I wouldn't trip as long as he wasn't eating too many leaves lol
I live with pain every day! The drugs, drinking robbed a few of my years. Oh well.
And yes crazy sex dreams! Yez , yes , yes!! Im in.
I am gonna look into something again. The smoking is an ongoing battle when u jave loved ones who smoke as well.
15593346039457167152893094954855.jpg
Another reason I love this place is the trust factor. We have to trust each other if we wanna get anywhere.
HB just proving why he is the best!
I got mine!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I live with pain every day! The drugs, drinking robbed a few of my years. Oh well.
And yes crazy sex dreams! Yez , yes , yes!! Im in.
I am gonna look into something again. The smoking is an ongoing battle when u jave loved ones who smoke as well.
View attachment 8326
Another reason I love this place is the trust factor. We have to trust each other if we wanna get anywhere.
HB just proving why he is the best!
I got mine!
8327Got mine in today as well 🔥

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
she is black but mostly grey with a jet black ridgeback now acting all tough on the pool patrol..

I have to say she is the best dog i ever had. She adores me and the family. She was a puppy mill breeding bitch rescue. And she found a home and she loves the new digs.

Now she is the Queen Sheeba of the backyard and no one can come without her approval...bark bark
I used to have a black pug named OJ . He rode around on my truck console a lot. When some one saw him i would say he was a black lab pup runt of the litter that nobody wanted. I had to re home him when we started rescuing Pitt bulls he was pretty sure he could whip any of them anytime. Very cool dog he went to a good home. We took him to meet his possible new family and he proceeded to walk over and pea on there Christmas tree. They amazingly still adopted him.