#Heisenbeans Genetics

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Here is my bridezilla in the flower tent as of this morning. My cuttings rooted in less than a week. This will actually be the first plant I have ever flowered without topping! I had what I diagnosed as a small calcium deficiency. I raised my ph slightly, and it seems to have gone away. Sorry, but the lighting always looks a little yellow in my flower tent.
20190529_022522.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here is my bridezilla in the flower tent as of this morning. My cuttings rooted in less than a week. This will actually be the first plant I have ever flowered without topping! I had what I diagnosed as a small calcium deficiency. I raised my ph slightly, and it seems to have gone away. Sorry, but the lighting always looks a little yellow in my flower tent.
View attachment 8012
All of these are just coming out stellar. Super happy with that cross. I have a few in flower that are fukin rediculous.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Beans popped 4/20... BBC x PP looking "fucky" aka Merle-ish too. The others aren't as bad but cork screwy/lop sided like yours...
View attachment 7998View attachment 7999
Thats exactly how mine looked, it wouldnt grow out of it and i had to get rid of about 10 plants so i had to make it one of them, it was hard to get rid of those plants, especially the ones that i knew were female.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
the sunset cross is the last one I don't got I want. Few days under the big light and the skeleton cooks one mutant is about to grow out of it, the other is looking ok. Third died by my hand, they all popped good, I hear the probs with the bbc, but boy, with the ghost og they didn't have any trouble mixin.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I have a WW going that is to die for , really setting Herself apart , 2 Space Gorrillas are thicker and heavier if that makes sense but the WW is just flat pretty, I will try to post picks tonight, I hope to see more of those available, must buy pack guys
That wedding pie is putting out some really nice stuff. I'm gonna keep it and make more crosses with her. I just took another 45 cuts today so things are coming around. There will be
Wedding pie x wedding cake
Wedding pie x banana cookies
Wedding pie x purple punch
Wedding pie x sundae driver
Wedding pie s1s all for definiate

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So I been sending orders out under cash options and so far everything is good. I have the option. To add a note of a trusted user so anyone sending cash just let me know your sending and I'll go ahead send the order out.
I know gu did this in the past with guys that always paid so we will see how it works out.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That wedding pie is putting out some really nice stuff. I'm gonna keep it and make more crosses with her. I just took another 45 cuts today so things are coming around. There will be
Wedding pie x wedding cake
Wedding pie x banana cookies
Wedding pie x purple punch
Wedding pie x sundae driver
Wedding pie s1s all for definiate
You just made my month, I LOVE WEDDING PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
The ghost isn't known for being a frost queen but she makes up in taste and potency. I was never impressed with her looks like the gmo but damn that girl is strong as all get the fuk out
that look more ghost than gg4 to you? just curious, thanks. I thought it had the gg4 look, which is fine by me, lol, but this gal has strong stems. I did snap the top main top off completely, but haven't touched any lowers, etc. So Im assuming ghost structure, gg4 appearance and both strains advertise golfballs, lol. This should be interesting. It is starting to frost up though, but those golf balls are just bulking and bulking and this plant is only one I have I have to feed every day.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
that look more ghost than gg4 to you? just curious, thanks. I thought it had the gg4 look, which is fine by me, lol, but this gal has strong stems. I did snap the top main top off completely, but haven't touched any lowers, etc. So Im assuming ghost structure, gg4 appearance and both strains advertise golfballs, lol. This should be interesting. It is starting to frost up though, but those golf balls are just bulking and bulking and this plant is only one I have I have to feed every day.
It looks alot like ghost to me. It's a nice looking plant

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Dude tried to get his money back on seeds he got. He didnt want them anymore because i hurt his feelings after i banned him from my thread for constant shit talk. I just didnt wanna hear his shit no more. Of course after that he took it over to rollitup with a bunch of bullshit poor me post. Dude has no idea how difficult it was for me to make some of these crosses and he has some of the best genetics he could get his hands on let alone make himself. This is what legalization is bringing, Bunch of pussy ass snitches.,If dude had to go through 1 10th of what ive had to do he wouldve folded months ago. All them fuking email orders i had to go through, Paying triple shipping cost to the UK to get orders right and resending for 1 missing pack. working 20 hr days to get it all sorted out and not fucking up 1 single order from GP or missing a beat. Getting Fucked up cuts and having to deal with all that fuckery on top of losing multiple plants in DWC while trying to meet deadlines and literally starting over to dudes trying to send me bugs and PM while running a business and full time garden.
Getting fuked over by my web guy spending 1000s for nothing to only have to learn web design to build my own website WTF.,

Yeah that dude can fuck right the fuck off. telling me i should be using reverse female pollen from late stage nuts. I would just change my name to Heisenherms if that was the case and send all kinds of garbage out.

You had me laughing until I got to the HeisenHerms name. Lmao 😂 then you had me rolling.

Their are breeders out their who does have some hermies. I've gotten several from one breeder.