#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Read what you've written and said, follow through. Maybe answer some questions. that could clear things up
there is 234 pages of answers here. I apologize my actions are not lining up with your goals. You obviously have my beans in your posession for a reason. Something motivated you to toss em in those cups. Im sure you paid no less than half of evryone elses prices. Your complaining about the 129 and 89 price tags but im almost 100 percent you paid no noi where near that. hell you might have gotten them as freebies for all i know so why all the bullshit?

takeurmeds

there is 234 pages of answers here. I apologize my actions are not lining up with your goals. You obviously have my beans in your posession for a reason. Something motivated you to toss em in those cups. Im sure you paid no less than half of evryone elses prices. Your complaining about the 129 and 89 price tags but im almost 100 percent you paid no noi where near that. hell you might have gotten them as freebies for all i know so why all the bullshit?
234 pages of answers.....get serious, you've dodged basically every questions ive asked for a few pages. And your actions arent even lining up with the goals that you set yourself... haha
I even said i would stop but you guys keep asking me shit.

You're right i did not pay 129 or even 89, after the 3 freebie packs giveway thing was just confusion for many people i just bought a few packs with the coupon code that you graciously gave us. Thanks.

why all the bullshit? Why were you giving Gu bullshit when you saw unethical practices?
Why were you asking Gu these same questions?

I guess i was just believing what i read from the "breeder" himself. I apologize :)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
234 pages of answers.....get serious, you've dodged basically every questions ive asked for a few pages. I even said i would stop but you guys keep asking me shit.

You're right i did not pay 129 or even 89, after the 3 freebie packs giveway thing was just confusion for many people i just bought a few packs with the coupon code that you graciously gave us. Thanks.

why all the bullshit? Why were you giving Gu bullshit when you saw unethical practices?
Why were you asking Gu these same questions?

I guess i was just believing what i read from the "breeder" himself. I apologize :)
so you paid roughly 45 a pack for 6 fems with those genetics and your complaining?

takeurmeds

so you paid roughly 45 a pack for 6 fems with those genetics and your complaining?
Complaining about the things you say but clearly do not follow through on. yes.
Complaining that your untested packs went up to 129 (for anyone who doesnt have the code) yes.
Complaining that i ask like 4 questions and you pick out one thing, that wasnt even a question, and dodge the rest, yes haha

takeurmeds

I guess if the theory is "fuck it, i got cheap packs, nothing else matters"
then co
Repeatedly.

If there is an issue you haven't addressed, address it. Otherwise, consider your questions / points made, and move on.
Nope all been addressed just never answered. Again i said i would stop but i keep getting quotes on my posts and ppl askin me questions.
If he doesnt wanna answer anything then he doesnt wanna answer....

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I guess if the theory is "fuck it, i got cheap packs, nothing else matters"
then co

Nope all been addressed just never answered. Again i said i would stop but i keep getting quotes on my posts and ppl askin me questions.
If he doesnt wanna answer anything then he doesnt wanna answer....
Dude you know my seed company is new, I dont have 20 generations of tested lines but im also not working with males so get that whole tested shit out of your head. Im taking two elite clone only and crossing them together and selling them for cheap. What is it exactly that you are asking me? Im not advertising anything else. Im not saying im selling IBL 10 generation worked lines. These are all hybrid crosses of hard to find clone only moms. Can you please tell me what the fuck you are exactly asking me

Gu~~~

Really Active Member
If you want super verified tested stuff I recommend Great White Shark from Greenhouse Seeds.
Sure you might get a nanner or three, sure you might have a hard time selling the bunk, but hey you've seen videos of Arjan standing next to a 10 ft tall great white shark plant telling you exactly how to grow it.

o_Otested seedso_O

Last edited:
Dude you know my seed company is new, I dont have 20 generations of tested lines but im also not working with males so get that whole tested shit out of your head. Im taking two elite clone only and crossing them together and selling them for cheap. What is it exactly that you are asking me? Im not advertising anything else. Im not saying im selling IBL 10 generation worked lines. These are all hybrid crosses of hard to find clone only moms. Can you please tell me what the fuck you are exactly asking me
ppl need to understand I'm sure there was a calculation done.. 6 months of testing for a startup that is making fems with CS of true elite cuts.. shit would be expensive. Sure some people are bound to feel the way TUM does, but money talks.. cant be doing this shit for free (especially considering how much H has given away etc).

If you dont like what's being done, let your money talk and don't purchase shit.. or wait to see results whatever. This constant hum (we can all see what dude's doing) is getting tiring.

takeurmeds

the official thread for all questions and anything related to heisenbeans genetics USA.There will be full transperancy on everything grown in house and all the crosses made will be 100 percent tested and verified.
OK so that quote from the first page isnt true, alright move along.

Can you please tell me what the fuck you are exactly asking me
Here was a few questions i asked last saturday,
Can we see any pics of your flowered crosses, like purple cake that is 129 on HB and 89 at GPS?
Why are the listing just pics of the mother plants if they've been flowered out to the point of writing a review?
What do the flowering plants look like?

Theres a few simple ones...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Some of you canadians are gonna be in for a treat. I had 2 orders supposed to go to the UK end up in fukin canada out for delievery haha. So yeah reshipping to the UK is always a hoot at 23 dollars a pop. I got dude giving me shit over some seed authenticy certificates and i got a million other things on my plate lol. I feel like this dude.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Some of you canadians are gonna be in for a treat. I had 2 orders supposed to go to the UK end up in fukin canada out for delievery haha. So yeah reshipping to the UK is always a hoot at 23 dollars a pop. I got dude giving me shit over some seed authenticy certificates and i got a million other things on my plate lol. I feel like this dude.

Maybe they show up to my place , if so I will let You know

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Did the purple cake and alien OG X GG4 leave?.....maybe its coming to my side of the north.

I have no room for another plant but....purple cake....come on that bean needs to be popped.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
the official thread for all questions and anything related to heisenbeans genetics USA.There will be full transperancy on everything grown in house and all the crosses made will be 100 percent tested and verified.
OK so that quote from the first page isnt true, alright move along.

Here was a few questions i asked last saturday,
Can we see any pics of your flowered crosses, like purple cake that is 129 on HB and 89 at GPS?
Why are the listing just pics of the mother plants if they've been flowered out to the point of writing a review?
What do the flowering plants look like?

Theres a few simple ones...
I apologize as I have failed you. Im sorry i dissapointed you in not posting pics of the crosses finished. The next best thing was the mothers i used to make the crosses. The pics will be updated as time goes by but ceartianly you have enough sense to know that i can grow 100 of each and will find an awesome pic but that doesnt change a thing. The prices of the genetics reflects on that. ALL the mothers used are 100 percent authentic and real. You can either buy them or DONT. You know what your getting.
I originally only planned on just selling the s1s but I had to do this full time and by doing that the only way to maintain a family and miles of overhead was sell what I had because some of the s1s were just hard to make to justify the cost in making them. Again I apologize if you feel let down for me not testing the crosses you purchased before you purchased them. If you would like to take them out of the cups and send them back I'll give you a full refund. Canarado has a full line up of seeds and so does inhouse and seedjunky. Oh wait you want tested. You'll have to look around for that.

takeurmeds

I apologize as I have failed you. Im sorry i dissapointed you in not posting pics of the crosses finished. The next best thing was the mothers i used to make the crosses. The pics will be updated as time goes by but ceartianly you have enough sense to know that i can grow 100 of each and will find an awesome pic but that doesnt change a thing. The prices of the genetics reflects on that. ALL the mothers used are 100 percent authentic and real. You can either buy them or DONT. You know what your getting.
I originally only planned on just selling the s1s but I had to do this full time and by doing that the only way to maintain a family and miles of overhead was sell what I had because some of the s1s were just hard to make to justify the cost in making them. Again I apologize if you feel let down for me not testing the crosses you purchased before you purchased them. If you would like to take them out of the cups and send them back I'll give you a full refund. Canarado has a full line up of seeds and so does inhouse and seedjunky. Oh wait you want tested. You'll have to look around for that.
Cool, i understand, and i apologize that you cant keep your word on the first few sentences of your forum.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
he couldn't or can't wait to get back to cry at riu, the same ole shit, over and over and over, for the love of God. We know they are fems. We know the pluses and minuses of growing fems. Nobody is scared, nor does anyone really need dude's advise, he's crowing to hear his own cocksucker. Im a lil sick of it. Nobody else is doin it, then to run to riu and post like a chickenshit pussy. Take this shit to the sink, pussy, you've gotten on my last nerve. Fuckin jackoffs, its so obvious what has pissed people off is the elite only status of the fems. They can fuck off, some of us never get any chance at those genetics at that price. I fuck up more seeds than will prolly come up hermie, Im so sick of hearing that shit. Sorry, @Heisenbeans