#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Gonna take a backseat here and only post updates.
PMs are turned off indefinitely. I'll answer emails from customers from this point out. Apologize for any inconvenience but I'm being threatened in PMS to have my accounts shut down and so forth and its just not worth the headache anymore. Thanks to everyone that post updates here and there.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
PMs are turned off indefinitely. I'll answer emails from customers from this point out. Apologize for any inconvenience but I'm being threatened in PMS to have my accounts shut down and so forth and its just not worth the headache anymore. Thanks to everyone that post updates here and there.
Damn that sucks,. Liked hearing what you had to say always.

Rollinfunk

Noob 4ever
i answered that one back on page 233 if you really care to look. not trying to continue to fill his page
Relax. The only heisen strains to flower have been his autos and there are flower pics somewhere at RIU or here. People have his reversals in veg now so we'll see how good his stuff is. He basically has enough confidence to send out tons of freebies (thanks heisen) and pre-orders before he stuff is flowered out. He's either going to be a huge success or failure. My guess is a success. Now, there may be some strains that aren't stable or not good crosses. Don't hate when he has been 1000% honest that these are untested. I just popped some testers as I'm optimistic. If they end up sucking, you win, and he prob won't be selling many seeds. You can say I told you so. I would rather see Heisen post more so thanks for just pissing him off troll.

Take YOUR meds bro

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Some people need to get a life , for real. Its a fucking weed forum. If you have a problem with the guy, dont buy his shit! Im sure you werent running your mouth when he was giving out free seeds. If you dont like that they were or werent tested , dont buy them , period. To sit here and contstantly bad mouth someone you dont know on the internet makes you really immature. I cant believe the extent some people will go to for a little bit of attention.

takeurmeds

Relax. The only heisen strains to flower have been his autos and there are flower pics somewhere at RIU or here.
Don't hate when he has been 1000% honest that these are untested
I thought the only heisen strains to flower were the autos and a few people started here too, but saw that Purple Cake had a description on GPS, i thought that was weird and asked about it, H said he grew it out and wrote a description for GPS. Just never got around to getting photos of it and posted the mothers pics.

If you dont like that they were or werent tested , dont buy them , period.
I didnt like that they were untested when the first page previously said everything will be 100% tested but they were not.

If its that hard to understand why i was asking those questions, im sorry.
I never bad mouthed anyone.
And dont think for a second his accounts being compromised or threats or anything like that ever came from me. I dont do that.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
WTF Heisen? I came here because this was the forum that couldn't ban you, lol.

I hope you continue posting here. For every fuck-boy that shows up, you have 10x the followers. I knew people would be butt-hurt at what you were doing, but the extent some of these guys will go to is ridiculous.

Do I agree with everything you do and say? No. Do I like hearing what you have to say? Absolutely.

You got the winning horse, ride that horse to the Kentucky Derby and on to the triple-crown. Don't let the rats scare that winning horse away.

A lot of us are here so we can see what certain Breeders and Chuckers are doing, putting us in direct contact with them, without some of the B.S. that comes with some of the other forums.

Thank You Heisen for the genetics and the forum!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Some people need to get a life , for real. Its a fucking weed forum. If you have a problem with the guy, dont buy his shit! Im sure you werent running your mouth when he was giving out free seeds. If you dont like that they were or werent tested , dont buy them , period. To sit here and contstantly bad mouth someone you dont know on the internet makes you really immature. I cant believe the extent some people will go to for a little bit of attention.
Some people have the need to be a Cunt everyday of thier lives, usually the type who can't hold a job, is ugly as fuck and can't get any action , in short miserable no game bottom dwellers, those types damn sure shouldn't make You lose any sleep H.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I thought the only heisen strains to flower were the autos and a few people started here too, but saw that Purple Cake had a description on GPS, i thought that was weird and asked about it, H said he grew it out and wrote a description for GPS. Just never got around to getting photos of it and posted the mothers pics.

I didnt like that they were untested when the first page previously said everything will be 100% tested but they were not.

If its that hard to understand why i was asking those questions, im sorry.
I never bad mouthed anyone.
And dont think for a second his accounts being compromised or threats or anything like that ever came from me. I dont do that.
No You are just like a case of crabs, irritating as fuck and can't wait till gone

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Emptied mailbox last night GG4 S1s, Purple Punch S1s , and Wedding Dub. Fast delivery, and I have had 100% germ rates and well bred plants, easy to see, fuck untested, Your arguments on that is calling every good grower here stupid for buying packs , that's why I got issue with You TYM 's , as a Man I am obligated to explain Myself.

takeurmeds

Emptied mailbox last night GG4 S1s, Purple Punch S1s , and Wedding Dub. Fast delivery, and I have had 100% germ rates and well bred plants, easy to see, fuck untested, Your arguments on that is calling every good grower here stupid for buying packs , that's why I got issue with You TYM 's , as a Man I am obligated to explain Myself.
Damn, you seem angry.
If a guy creates a following saying theyre gonna do something and they dont.....how is that hard to understand why i asked these questions?
Seem like some angry old men and somebody said somethin about your girlfriend haha.
Its all good, im growin the shit too but damn if this dont seem like an unstable senior center.

Damn, you seem angry.
If a guy creates a following saying theyre gonna do something and they dont.....how is that hard to understand why i asked these questions?
Seem like some angry old men and somebody said somethin about your girlfriend haha.
Its all good, im growin the shit too but damn if this dont seem like an unstable senior center.
hahaha Bro it's just not that serious.. I can see where you're coming from, but all the Q's have Been A'd let's just tuck the shit in and lay it to bed ya? As has been said, only time will tell.. let's turn the page for the time being, we can corner said page and come back to it if we need to (y)🐿🍄🌚

takeurmeds

hahaha Bro it's just not that serious.. I can see where you're coming from, but all the Q's have Been A'd let's just tuck the shit in and lay it to bed ya? As has been said, only time will tell.. let's turn the page for the time being, we can corner said page and come back to it if we need to (y)🐿🍄🌚
i agree , thought shit was dead, but got some folks rehashin, shakin fists, calling me chicken shit pussy, cunts, and all kinda shit everyday HA If its done its done, let it be 😘

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Damn, you seem angry.
First off I sleep with enough Women I never get jealous that is for the weak and insecure, second I recognize passive aggression disorder from dating and marrying enough Women to see it clear right up away and Bro what's that say about You?