#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
he couldn't or can't wait to get back to cry at riu, the same ole shit, over and over and over, for the love of God. We know they are fems. We know the pluses and minuses of growing fems. Nobody is scared, nor does anyone really need dude's advise, he's crowing to hear his own cocksucker. Im a lil sick of it. Nobody else is doin it, then to run to riu and post like a chickenshit pussy. Take this shit to the sink, pussy, you've gotten on my last nerve. Fuckin jackoffs, its so obvious what has pissed people off is the elite only status of the fems. They can fuck off, some of us never get any chance at those genetics at that price. I fuck up more seeds than will prolly come up hermie, Im so sick of hearing that shit. Sorry, @Heisenbeans
I dont think that is TYM cause he has a rollitup account, I think that is POSEn cause he was preaching the same ol bullshit here before i reply banned him after he went off the handle and called me a noob pussy. hes not banned from the forum just cant post here. For all that he can make his own heisen thread and post whatever the fuck he wants in there. Im not a dictator and give 0 shits what they say as long as its not any name calling or connstant triolling in my thread the way Pa- nature use to. posting pics of all his crosses and reverses and shit trying to be passive aggressive slickster.

takeurmeds

he couldn't or can't wait to get back to cry at riu, the same ole shit, over and over and over, for the love of God. We know they are fems. We know the pluses and minuses of growing fems. Nobody is scared, nor does anyone really need dude's advise, he's crowing to hear his own cocksucker. Im a lil sick of it. Nobody else is doin it, then to run to riu and post like a chickenshit pussy. Take this shit to the sink, pussy, you've gotten on my last nerve. Fuckin jackoffs, its so obvious what has pissed people off is the elite only status of the fems. They can fuck off, some of us never get any chance at those genetics at that price. I fuck up more seeds than will prolly come up hermie, Im so sick of hearing that shit. Sorry, @Heisenbeans
HAHA damn, im pretty honest, and not running anywhere like a "chicken shit pussy" to go talk trash on anybody.....its ok

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Didn't mean to contribute negativity to the thread, I was wrong on who I thought was who and its been brought to my attention. No sense in trudging shit down, apologies all the way around.
The dude that made the post is seriously calling me paranoid and saying it wasnt him that made the post over there and now he is saying it was him lol. I swear you cant make this shit up. What the Sam fuck is going on around here.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
ok, but the timing is suspect, lolol.
I seriously dont know why posen is upset, You said it was TYM over at rollitup that made that post. I said no it was posen because of the language and i knew it was him. Dude gets mad at me in my PM and said i was paranoid for accusing him of talking shit on RIU. but he admits that it was him. WTF is there to dispute. Posen was here on my thread preaching about all this bullshit and telling me all my crosses were gonna hermie and i was doing everything wrong, Keep in mind im not buying his seeds he is buying mine. He is still preaching about hermies and shit but im not using crosses of crosses or generstion F2s to make seeds. These are all elite crosses. So than he flies off the handle and gets angry at me so i just reply banned him. Thoght it was over. NOPE not even close. He goes over to my thread on RIU and makes a 1 hour long post on how fucked up i am. Than he gets mad after i say that it was him AFTER he admiteed it was him. There was no disputing it.
So am i wrong here for saying the truth.? the dude is a shit starter and after he got my seeds he wants his money back over a retarded dispute. This is the kind of fuck boy shit legalization has created. No honor here. people rolling on people, reporting them to paypal when they dont get there way., Im ashamed to even be involved in this kind of stupidity.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I seriously dont know why posen is upset, You said it was TYM over at rollitup that made that post. I said no it was posen because of the language and i knew it was him. Dude gets mad at me in my PM and said i was paranoid for accusing him of talking shit on RIU. but he admits that it was him. WTF is there to dispute. Posen was here on my thread preaching about all this bullshit and telling me all my crosses were gonna hermie and i was doing everything wrong, Keep in mind im not buying his seeds he is buying mine. He is still preaching about hermies and shit but im not using crosses of crosses or generstion F2s to make seeds. These are all elite crosses. So than he flies off the handle and gets angry at me so i just reply banned him. Thoght it was over. NOPE not even close. He goes over to my thread on RIU and makes a 1 hour long post on how fucked up i am. Than he gets mad after i say that it was him AFTER he admiteed it was him. There was no disputing it.
So am i wrong here for saying the truth.? the dude is a shit starter and after he got my seeds he wants his money back over a retarded dispute. This is the kind of fuck boy shit legalization has created. No honor here. people rolling on people, reporting them to paypal when they dont get there way., Im ashamed to even be involved in this kind of stupidity.
I saw that post. It was super long. Some times you just can't stop the haters. Just keep up what you are doing and let them just sit and spin on you know what 😁.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I saw that post. It was super long. Some times you just can't stop the haters. Just keep up what you are doing and let them just sit and spin on you know what 😁.
No man its either sit and take all the bullshit jabs and people telling me how to run shit or say something and appear to be an asshole because i do shit the way i do it. If i was that guy giving the advice i would be buying someone elses seeds. Its the ones with all the answers and opinions seem to be the ones NOT doing what im doing. I have seeds for sale, Either buy them or dont buy them. Post reports and how you like em. I dont need advice on making them or how to run my shit, Ive gotten this far without it for a reason. Not like its Scott Reach or Koma up here telling me whats up.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
lol he told me he wasn't tym in pm. That's why I made my apology. And his problem is making s1's from s1's for some reason and the intro thingie, lol. But Ive said all Im goin to about it. It is kind of wild, though.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What's your mission here? Surely you're not the only one left who doesn't know the history of Heisenbeans beans. He's documented it every step of the way since day 1.

So knowing all you know, buy some beans, or don't buy some beans. But your 'little dog nipping at the heels' routine is old and tired.
Exactly! @takeurmeds what do you hope to get out of your complaining?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
lol he told me he wasn't tym in pm. That's why I made my apology. And his problem is making s1's from s1's for some reason and the intro thingie, lol. But Ive said all Im goin to about it. It is kind of wild, though.
We already knew who TYM was cause TYM has been around a while. TYM post on the greenpint forum as well as post on riu under his name. Hes been around a while. I dont remember ever saying posen was TYM, You was talking about the shit post over on RIU. You thought that was TYM but it wasnt it was actually POSEN and i said it was, he admitted it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
correct. What I meant about the timing, one cat here griping bout something or other, someone shows up over there and lays down that long post mouthin. But I did get em cornfused, lol.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
You said this was TYM over at rollitup. I said no it wasnt it was POsen, Posen got mad and said i was talking shit and accusing him of it, But admitted it WAS him lol. Wtf

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yeah I could tell it was him by all that "if you take a reversed female and cross it to another fem you'll get herms" bs. Then he said something to the effect that you can breed out recessive genes till they're gone...

I'm pretty sure genes and chromosomes are interwoven so if you remove all the recessive genes you may also end up removing the magic traits that you were trying to lock down. Pretty sure that is what happened to the old school blueberry. Breeders wanted to get away from the mutations and deficiencies and doing so breed out some of the potency and flavor, imo.