#Heisenbeans Genetics

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I believe the term left out here is "genetic drift". I'm not going to join the debate on which method this and that. But when fems go wonky the second or third generation its because of genetic drift, not silver particles.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
My point is that since hitting them with silver doesn't stress them out and make them hermie prone at all and that they ARE exactly like males it would in fact make me 100% wrong that S1's being bred to other S1's creates a problem. This would mean you can breed S1's to S1's which would be cool. I've personaly never seen anything but problems when people do that, so since it's not a problem with silver then obviously silver is totally different. The two things go together, is what I'm saying.

It's always been my assumption that this is something to be avoided even with silver and it's been my personal experience that with other forms of S1's that this always leads to problems, either a big decline in potency or hermie's, I've said this before a few pages back.

Since Silver isn't the same at all, then you shouldn't have any issue and you can breed your S1's to each other, which is cool for everyone right?

I learned something new and I can't wait to see these new strains coming out from S1 to S1.
Opinions is basically what you have, Saying you have seen nothing but problems when "people" do that but you have no personal experience beyond what you heard from the talking heads. Intersex is a trait, Because you cross a plant into itself doesnt make it develop a trait out of thin air, It doesnt make up its own DNA when that process takes place, It follows the same code as if it were two different plants. Why you think S1s make hermies because of the process is understandable, BUT majority of S1s made have been using clone onlys that came from bag seed or accidental hermies, So your basically combining 2 hermie prone plants together instead of 1 thats not in a cross. If the plant is solid and doesnt throw stress related balls than it will most likely be OK. But the process is not what causes it. Intersex is already imprinted. I have a few S1s being made that will NEVER throw balls like the banana cookies. IT just wont. I can flip the plant back to veg and back to flower and it wont throw no balls, take it till it dies in the pot and never a ball. Making S1s with it will give solid offspring, Now if i crossed it to the glue it would have a higher chance of having hermie offspring than the S1s,

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
The silvers effect is only short term, given enough time plant the will revert back to its female expression. If it's not too beat up anyway.
I disagree, I can show you pics of 4 plants right now that once reversed never went back, I just put a half dead one in the trash. If you hit them hard before the flip and stay at it the effects build up in the plant. Once its all reversed they just keep going, Ive seen branches that werent sprayed right try and go back but if you reverse the whole plant its over. Bitch is all out kate jenner

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll have to believe you there. I'm just going by what I've learned recently, but I've also been researching STS. Less applications could be a differential. I'm actually going to be reversing my first few here soon. I'm sure it's different than it looks on paper ;)

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'll have to believe you there. I'm just going by what I've learned recently, but I've also been researching STS. Less applications could be a differential. I'm actually going to be reversing my first few here soon. I'm sure it's different than it looks on paper ;)
lol yeah man its a fukin art. Ive seen multiple failures with it. I put up a good video last night.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
M
Didn't mean to quote myself, lol. I'll have to check your video out.

TWest65

So topping and bending will make them hermie? Naw man its not the stress that causes it, Its the silver that blocks ethylene , ethylene is like estrogen to females, It makes them female. If a plant hermies voluntarily Than that is considered a genetic trait. It can pass that on the same way they pass on potency, Trich coverage, smell profiles and everything else. Dont want hermie offspring than dont use plants that throw balls for any reason other than ethylene block. shit like the glue and ECSD are from accidental hermies., so they will always carry the hermie circus with them, Thats why i dont make ECSD X GG4 crosses.
I understand how CS works. I was just correcting your statement that CS doesn't stress the plant, because it definitely does.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
LOL the guy who sent out fresh seeds that were half mutants shouldn't be calling anyone a noob, just saying. And damn it's no wonder people give you shit. You can't help but take everything ass backwards and invite people to insult you. How many grows do you have with FEMS, have you reached a dozen yet kid? How about 50 cycles or a more like a few of us? Fucking noobs like you think you invented this shit, grow up man.
I read the post you replied to 3 times. I'm missing where you were called a noob, or anything else.

From what I read between the 2 of you, it was a discussion where two people have opposing opinions, and after trading posts, neither of you changed his position.

So why the sudden hostility?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
well appears everything has went to shit again, guess I'll pop back in tomorrow
No it hasnt, If people wanna slum around in here and post there opinions they can get reply banned. Im sick of the bullshit. Dudes making up stories because a couple people out of over 2500 fucking packs of seeds i sent out had some issues. All those seeds were finished the last week of febuary and i had people blowing up my emails every day that wanted them. This goes for anyone else with an opinion. I dont have time for this bullshit bro science in my thread. This thread is for questions related to the genetics, Not you telling me S1s are all gonna hermie and you cant reverse a female correctly so you wait for it to herm.

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
No it hasnt, If people wanna slum around in here and post there opinions they can get reply banned. Im sick of the bullshit. Dudes making up stories because a couple people out of over 2500 fucking packs of seeds i sent out had some issues. All those seeds were finished the last week of febuary and i had people blowing up my emails every day that wanted them. This goes for anyone else with an opinion. I dont have time for this bullshit bro science in my thread. This thread is for questions related to the genetics, Not you telling me S1s are all gonna hermie and you cant reverse a female correctly so you wait for it to herm.
I have oPINIONS!!!

Dustjesus

Insanely Active Member
Also jet fuel bastard is flowering nicely I’ll get a snap of that too. She went into flower little maybe 5 inches after being topped it is growing some real nice buds they are nice and dense not crazy frosty but the terps are loud. Very gassy if it wasn’t a s1 of jet fuel I would guess it was hit by ecsd
Thanks for the update man. This is what I'm talking about. Keep em coming.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Bridezilla #4 is my favorite so far.
20190510_172835.jpg

Also the first time I've had orange daquri in flower for pollination. I have 1 I'm using and not sure what pollen I'm gonna use. I'll prob use black banana cookies and this will be a limited release.

Lots of cool ass shit coming this month. Wedding cake s1s and a couple others including the gmo cakes will be ready soon.

20190510_172744.jpg

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Thanks for the update man. This is what I'm talking about. Keep em coming.
I try to stay on top of updates I had many in the beginning however I have been busier than a damn fly at the Kentucky derby, I’ll have more when they start to flower. I have a tent doing great at 52 days flower full of 4 of my cbd project some 2 orgi f2 a gorilla glue x lemon alien cross and a cookies and chem

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Bridezilla #4 is my favorite so far.
View attachment 6113

Also the first time I've had orange daquri in flower for pollination. I have 1 I'm using and not sure what pollen I'm gonna use. I'll prob use black banana cookies and this will be a limited release.

Lots of cool ass shit coming this month. Wedding cake s1s and a couple others including the gmo cakes will be ready soon.

View attachment 6114
how is the orange daiquiri? that would be one that I'm interested in.