#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
how is the orange daiquiri? that would be one that I'm interested in.
The first time i flowered it 2 months ago it smells just like oranges. I was surprised cause ive never smelled a plant that actually smelled like oranges. I have so many strains and shit going on man i honestly forgot i had the plant. Like the Jet fuel i just kinda let em sit for a while trying to catch up on so much other shit.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
nothing wrong with the skeleton cooks beans. 30 hrs, 3/3 tails, Im a nervous wreck for some reason, lol. Got to use the bean heatin pad again with no thermostat, keep a good eye on em. The Ghost bastid is takin over the flowering tent. Don't see any probs with these beans of Heisens yet, fresh or not.

D

Deleted member 60

Kinda like the Chems here! I just like the fruit terps better personally.....and you can stick any flower in front of me and i can smoke a joint of it...by myself. I don't see anything standing out potency-wise in the current, mish-mashed to shit fare. Fruity or Chemmy.....Punch or Adub/ECSD/OG/Kush/remnnamed this..renamed that.... pretty much all does the same thing here. It's all about taste for me. Chems are good...but in rosin it all just tastes like "hash".... and i gots lotsa hash. Stuff like scarlett...wow...that rosin holds yer interest... mine anyway...

D

Deleted member 60

No biggie....but it looks like maybe the folks here who had their status/etc. changed by Admin retained their "Pollen Chucker" or other tag below their name and a bunch the rest of us got retracted back to "new member" with the new software addition put in place/etc....

Paddletail

is that punch that good, Ive seen conflicting reports, lol. Its like how some feel about the MAC. Does Larry really help grandaddy hit ya harder or is it hype, just askin? Just can't get excited bout no purps anymore, lol
Like Kevin Jodrey said, it was sifted to look pretty in IG pics. You can chase color, flavor, smell, potency, structure, resistance, etc or you can chase a girl that takes great pics and sells based on that.