#Heisenbeans Genetics

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
I think our Aussie friends feel that way about being called buddy. I was chatting with an Aussie on RIU and was like "cool buddy, I'll check it out" and dude was like "wtf, who you calling buddy!" So I had to explain that in the states its not an insult. He then said they use cunt like we use buddy, pretty much. So if you wanna fight down under just call everyone buddy
I was laughing my arse off when old mate got upset for being called a cunt 🤣🤣 I call my old man a cunt .
Thing is, call a mate cunt. and call a cunt mate..
Might seem weird to you fuckers though

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Saw this on the other forum from one of my biggest haters,

Most of the pollen isnt viable due to the favct peeps pull it before its ripe but it is viable when left to open

I seen Heisen do that he had a plate of nanners still in the husk green a shit ...duh they need to ripen .
Here is a real male
View attachment 4317434
he was a giver

View attachment 4317435

So the stupidity runs real deep with this guy, Not only does this fool know jack shit about fem pollen, But for some reason he thinks im over here shipping out dingleberrys from all the NON viable pollen i been pulling.
Some of these female sacks will open but the actual bananas WILL NOT. Thats why making fems is a cunt because you have to know when to pull the sacks off, Most of the time they will just fall off on there own when barely touch em. This is just a perfect example of someone that is just talking from there ass and for whatever reasons they have a personal gripe with me they just have to make up dumbass storys to put me down
So whyte is here screenshotting shit and poting it on his ig! I didnt pay attention except that it was a chuckersparadise forum from recent. Does he have a gripe now too?

_klx_

Super Active Member
Bridezilla a little under 2 weeks since flip. It wasnt preflowered when I flipped so here she is.

This cross is definitely gonna bring you guys the heat and I was super surprised I didnt have many in the preorders.

View attachment 3856

View attachment 3857
I dunno about others but I already have a bunch of GG4 crosses in my fridge to get through. I reckon some of the other cuts you have are less common is why.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I dunno about others but I already have a bunch of GG4 crosses in my fridge to get through. I reckon some of the other cuts you have are less common is why.
Yeah I'll bet you 80 percent of gg4 crosses was made with a fake or a close s1 selected in a hunt.
The glue was used as the daddy on them and I can see more cake in that plant than glue. I'm looking for some chocolate cake and coffee phenos loud as fuck. I'm sure they will be found.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Little over 24 hours of soaking and one of my Sundae Driver x Purple Punch had already popped a nice little tail View attachment 3866
But but but Heisen doesn't know how to reverse and none of the seeds are viable and and uhh , or something like that , I imagine the retractions are coming soon , actually I bet the beakers are just having thier buddies order packs since admitting Your wrong is just impossible these days. Weak sauce .

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Yeah I'll bet you 80 percent of gg4 crosses was made with a fake or a close s1 selected in a hunt.
The glue was used as the daddy on them and I can see more cake in that plant than glue. I'm looking for some chocolate cake and coffee phenos loud as fuck. I'm sure they will be found.
Any chocolate or coffee phenos I would definitely be interested in. I have some chocolope seeds if your interested in using for any crosses. This is my first time growing them so I donr know how they are yet.

ss nimrod

Every preorder has gone out except for 1 in Australia and the 2 in New Zealand.
I was talking to my wife about your seeds, how excited I am waiting for them, etc.

Mrs. Nimrod wanted to know the difference between the seeds I’m running now and Uncle H’s soon to be delivered seeds.

So I explained, there’s steak and then there’s filet mignon, there is a difference!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
But but but Heisen doesn't know how to reverse and none of the seeds are viable and and uhh , or something like that , I imagine the retractions are coming soon , actually I bet the beakers are just having thier buddies order packs since admitting Your wrong is just impossible these days. Weak sauce .
I can’t wait for the flower pics to start showing up ..Going to be some fire but I bet The Haters will still find a reason to hate I’m sure

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
They are never coming. They will never let up ever. Just like on the GP thread the Mcidiot saying I dont have any of the moms in flower before I put seeds in them. Most have already been used in crosses and are still being used so its irrelevant. The 91, east coast I got straight from @Shoreline and he uses it in alot of his seed crosses. He dont make fems but either way mcidiot is irrelevant.
Before he was saying oh your using hermie plants, than it was you cant reverse any plants. Than it was your cross pollinating plants. But yet I have plants over here with 100 percent zero seeds in them because I missed the pollination window and just kept the plant for personal use.
Show me some breeders with plant pics in there gardens without any seeds in them.
All my pollinating is 100 percent controlled.

Like I said I could walk on water and them haters would say yo check out heisen he cant swim.

I was talking to my wife about your seeds, how excited I am waiting for them, etc.

Mrs. Nimrod wanted to know the difference between the seeds I’m running now and Uncle H’s soon to be delivered seeds.

So I explained, there’s steak and then there’s filet mignon, there is a difference!
My ladies the same way...doesn’t understand my excitement/love in general of cannabis and growing. After a few years you’d think she’d have figured it out by now.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Any chocolate or coffee phenos I would definitely be interested in. I have some chocolope seeds if your interested in using for any crosses. This is my first time growing them so I donr know how they are yet.
The real glue smells like chocolate coffee in IKEA a chemical kind of state. It's super loud. The cake is just from another planet. It's not hype it truly is a bad ass plant. Them two come together and its craziness.